[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we do about the eternal anglo problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: eternal.png (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
90 KB, 640x640
>>
>>67006890
Who the fuck is colin? also
>Occupy demoprats
>>
>>67006890
>some random faggot in england has an opinion on a guy who hasn't even secured the nomination of a major political party in the United States
>>
>>67006890
They just hate him because he is both of German and Scottish descent. The English that occupy the island right now are of French descent. They hate Germans and Scottish.

Fuck the Eternal Anglo.
>>
> Colin Eccles
> Eternal Anglo, not Eternal Scot

>>67006961
>>67006989
>>67007095

You have been deceived by the Turkish-eternal-anglo shitposter. It's always the Scots, always
>>
>>67007095
But senpai I love the USA and want to live there one day im 100% white
>>
>>67006890
>in Europe
speak for yourselves Anglo filth. Our ex PM even called Obama a nigger
>>
He speaks for all of Europe apparently.
>>
File: Same Faggot, Different Era.png (988 KB, 1060x795) Image search: [Google]
Same Faggot, Different Era.png
988 KB, 1060x795
>>67006890
Yeah I'm gonna listen to the opinion of some drooling peasant moron in England.
>>
>>67006890
Europe is a country of beta bitches. They are all emsaculated homosexuals, who gives a fuck what a bunch of nancy boys think?

Fucking US vassals thinking that they have any influence on anything, even in their own countries.

We own you.
>>
>>67007785
>Europe is a country
and your credibility has gone
>>
>>67008317

> implying you have control over your borders

You're effectively one country.

Which is the reason your state is trying to leave, Ahmed.
>>
>>67008439
>your state
you really are the most stupid american ive ever had the delight of talking to
>>
>>67008919
You're not polite.
>>
>>67008919
Don't worry mate, we'll be there to liberate you guys in the war, I've always wanted to live in London, I actually like the ambience and feel. Such a shame now..
>>
>>67009168
i would welcome being taken over by the Americans, you make us great again
>>
>we see [american politician] as an educated, thoughtful and sincere man
dumb piece of shit

>no oxford comma
absolutely retarded

>opinions of vassal states
don't care
>>
File: aidf59.png (827 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
aidf59.png
827 KB, 600x840
SMELLY AIDF SCUM ITT
>>
>>67006890
Just another Jew who thinks he can speak for everyone simply because he lives here.
I can do that too: In Europe we see Obama as a nigger and Trump as the USA's last chance at becoming a civilized nation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.