[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was JK Rowling red-pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Goblin.jpg (23 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.jpg
23 KB, 533x400
There is a clear political undertone to the dynamics of Harry Potter. Voldemort = Wizard Hitler, eg.

So I was watching Harry Potter with my girlfriend (she loves it) when this scene where they entered the bank came on...

We hear a description of the workers at the bank:
Harry Potter: "Hagrid, what exactly are these things?"
Rubeus Hagrid: "They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come, goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts."

"The goblins run Gringotts, the wizarding bank. Therefore, they control the wizarding economy to a large extent. It is unknown if Gringotts is the only bank in the wizarding world. Goblins are extremely clever and more than able to stand up to wizards."

"Gold, filthy gold! We cannot live without it, yet I confess I deplore the necessity of consorting with our long-fingered friends."
—Travers, a Goblin

They also are short, have bald hair and a pointed nose...

Where did JK lose her way?
>>
Dombladores army is also red pulled as fuck.
>>
>>67002582
No she is probably the most blue-pilled billionaire in the world. At least that's the impression I get when she trolls people.

LOTR on the other hand had clear racial undertones when it got to the different races of people.
>>
>>67002582
She literally just made Hermione into a black woman, saying "lol i never specified her race" even though she did. She retroactively confirmed Dumbledore's gayness rather than leaving it subtextual, just to get more SJW points with the liberals.

She's not red-pilled at all.
>>
>>67002742
>>67002787
You think she just hates Jews because they kill muslims? That's big amongst the lefties atm
>>
>>67002582
>Travers, a Goblin

Travers was a Death Eater. So more like an SS officer complaining about not gassing the Jews. I'd say she stayed redpilled all through the books.

Even beta bux Snape got cucked in the end.
>>
File: 1456344068194.jpg (246 KB, 625x498) Image search: [Google]
1456344068194.jpg
246 KB, 625x498
>>67002582
>JK Rowling red-pilled
>only the women are able to think logically
>men are lost without their control
>nothing can beat the women intellect
pretty sure she was
>>
>>67002742

JRR Tolkien made an extremely concerted effort to avoid any direct allegory in his works, only using the real world for basic inspiration and as a guideline to devise his languages off of. He seriously just wanted to tell a fantasy story for fantasy's sake, no political, social, racial, or whatever have you commentary involved.
>>
JK Rowling has no talent nor does she have any respect for her own work.

>says Dumbledore is gay for no reason to pander to fags because his sexuality isn't at all important
>makes Hermione pictured as white on the book illustration and text only to go back on it
>compares a genocidal wizard to Donald Trump

She will say anything to be relevant and liked.
>>
>>67002582
Dumbledore was a butt fucking faggot. No it was not red pilled.
>>
>>67002582
>be poltard
>reading books for kids
pick one and only one and piss off
>>
Harry Potter is poorly written
>>
>>67004423
I was watching the film, can any of you read?
>>
File: goblins.jpg (117 KB, 1000x528) Image search: [Google]
goblins.jpg
117 KB, 1000x528
>—Travers, a Goblin

Travers wasn't a Goblin, numbskull.

Also, while the Goblins are arguably very Jewish, the books are very far from red pilled... they're pretty much exclusively about race mixing.
>>
>>67002909
That's certainly possible, she's the woman who came out and said Trump was worse than Voldemort right after Trump said his infamous ban Muslim line, didn't she?

All of your U.K fucks love to suck on Muslim balls, you cannot be trusted.
>>
>>67004824
Well you would know, wouldn't ya
>>
File: Uajye6T.png (171 KB, 346x297) Image search: [Google]
Uajye6T.png
171 KB, 346x297
>>67002582
She's pretty red-pilled but, rather than stan up for what she knows to be right, she instead chooses the path of the Blue Pill in order to exploit as much money as she can from cucks and sjws. She has no moral backbone whatsoever.
>>
>>67004987
Yes, like most Jews I am educated
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.