[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we need to seriously take another look at the argument's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: muhsoggyknees.png (146 KB, 2000x3235) Image search: [Google]
muhsoggyknees.png
146 KB, 2000x3235
I think we need to seriously take another look at the argument's provided to us by modern feminists
>>
File: 1457660510714.png (121 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1457660510714.png
121 KB, 325x340
>>67001556

What argument? Mah feelings?
>>
>>67001556
yeah it obviously need to be discarded even faster
>>
>>67001556
i was 12 years old when i first masturbubated. i got a really big boner that wouldn't go away and i didn't know what to fap to so i looked up "waterbirthing" on youtube. i clicked on the one of the videos on the first page of results. it was a video of a fat white lady in a yellow bikini top and no bottom laying in a bathtub with 2 people next to her. i had never seen vagina before so my penis was taking anything it could get. i began to stroke and stroke as she had her contractions. about 3-4 minutes in is when the baby first started popping out and it made me go a little soft but i was too invested so i just had to keep stroking faster. i cum as baby plopped onto the water and made a distinct "squish" sound. i felt bad because i didn't want to masturbate to the baby i just wanted to see a vagona and now ever since i cannot look at a baby without feeling guilty.
>>
>>67001556
FEMINIST GLACIOLOGY
>>
Feminist here.

desu your complete inability/lack of effort to engage with the arguments is why we keep having victory after victory.
>>
>>67002576
What arguments are those, bulldyke?
>>
>>67002727
For instance around safe spaces. One side has arguments, the other has trigger warning jokes.

Admittedly that's changed a bit recently and some more arguments against safe spaces are coming out, but it's so late to the party that we've already won.
>>
>>67002576
What victories? Muslim men raping british women? Harrassing them and assaulting them? FGM happening in western countries? Lolol. Just wait until muslims constitute a plurality in your country. You won't be whining about muh wage gap then, and you'll be seeing what a real rape culture looks like.
>>
>>67003133
Muslims are currently something like 4% of the UK population. This is a tiny increase. The fearmongering about being overrun doesn't stack up with the numbers.
>>
>>67002970

Look at her. She thinks something is final. Everything changes, nothing is too late. Go ahead and get complacent and arrogant, thinking the way it is now is the way it will always be. Because if you look at history, nothing in western culture has ever changed, right? Zeitgeists, governments, laws, social mores...none of that has ever changed, ever. Your arrogance is humurous.
>>
>>67003430
Looking at a minuscule increase and predicting a gigantic one is not sound thinking, sorry.
>>
>>67001556
Feminism has always been about destroying men and making women superior.
Saged, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>67003593

>but it's so late to the party that we've already won.

Is what I was responding to.
>>
Feminism is all about winning small battles while losing the war. Islam is growing faster than feminism. Women (and men but we're talking about women here) are having more and more financial difficulties. Security is declining in western countries which affects women a lot. There's a strong lack of leadership among feminists and it's only emphasized by their inhability to find topics on which everyone can agree. Sure there's still this whole wage equality thing but it will never be adressed since there isn't anything the government can realisticaly do to fix it permanently so feminists are talking to a wall on this issue.
>>
>>67003307
>uk
>4% muslim

Kek
>>
>>67003727
We have already won. There is apparently no real interest in combating our achievements. The only anti-feminist stuff I ever see in a day are the occasional jokes on facebook and "feminism hate threads" on /b/

That's not going to achieve anything.
>>
>>67002970

safe space = censorship.

why do you support censorship anon?
>>
>>67002970
You must be a feminist because you arent making sense.
How are safe spaces related to feminism? Are you implying that women are too weak to handle the real world?
When those adult children eventually leave school, they will have a rude awakening
>>
File: 1430321859881.jpg (221 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
1430321859881.jpg
221 KB, 767x750
>>67001556
What argument?
>>
>>67003307
The birth rate of muslims is much higher then the native one, meaning that in multiple years, the muslims will grow substantially in numbers.
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by_2051
>>
>>67004268
Everyone supports censorship to some degree. I think the safety and access to education of minorities is more important than fringe debates at a university.

>>67004278
>how are safe spaces related to feminism
If you don't know this you don't know the basics of this debate.

>>67004346
Predicting no change in birth rate (which typically declines with improving economy) is foolish.
>>
>>67004108

Every day more abortion centers close their doors, more people vote for Donald Trump, and people now openly talk about how they aren't sure a woman president is a good idea.

Of course, you're from the United Cuckiphate, so it might be a while before the new wave reaches you. Enjoy your (you).
>>
>>67004477
Safe spaces are related tk feminism because your ideology breeds weakness. Feminism isnt improving anyone's lives. The only tangible result of 3rd wave feminism is the destruction of the family unit.
You live in a nation that has better living conditions and more political freedoms than any other nation in all of human history, and all you deranged women can do is chase boogeymen.
If you want to make a difference, help reform the East
>>
>>67004477

>I think the safety and access to education of minorities is more important than fringe debates at a university.

What the hell does this even mean? Ever heard the expression 'sticks and stones'? Universities are meant to be places where radical ideas are debated, not hidden from. How would you feel if we were 200 years ago and the Chaplin of the university refused to let women's rights people speak? Censorship in either direction is dangerous. Censorship (on the grander scale) breeds fascism. Even Sniffy-man agrees with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzL0tGygso
>>
File: 1455842241396.png (30 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
1455842241396.png
30 KB, 350x200
not an argument
>>
>>67002970
Safe spaces are only for those who need it such as those with psychological problems. It's meant to be therapeutic to rehabilitate them. It shouldn't be there all because someone's views hurt your shitty feelings. That makes it censorship
>>
>>67004477
Thank fuck you're a britbong. Don't infect the rest of us with your nonsensical bullshit. There are no logical arguments in feminism. It's a joke in itself, and a reminder why women came second. Fuck your feelings.

When your country inevitably loses its culture, don't come crying to us.
>>
File: 1457426451935.png (996 KB, 973x1226) Image search: [Google]
1457426451935.png
996 KB, 973x1226
Enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/3jjb40/i_assume_all_skulls_are_male/
>>
>>67006313
don't link to reddit you cunt
>>
Have you guys never seen a shitty bait thread before?
>>
ugh. let's just hope, atrificial intelligence takes the reign any time soon (before the muslims outfuck us)
>>67007155
no, but please, tell me more about it
>>
>>67002970
Victory? Safe spaces? I thought we won that one! Segregation and feminist containment , all in one go
>>
>>67007739
here i found it. thank me later krauty
>>
>>67009108
in case we aren't around in the future, thank you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.