[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Vlad.jpg (366 KB, 2500x1747) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
366 KB, 2500x1747
What's the verdict on this guy? Seems like he was just a bubble. Like the dot.com bubble in 2000. Thoughts?
>>
He made millions of people fall for his memes.
>>
u wot m8
>>
>>67001106

I think he is implying the good he brought Russia will not last
>>
smart dood
Taking a break from the situation in Syria, Putin found time to watch a replay of the democratic debate.

“The clear winner was Sanders. Clinton side-stepped the real issues while Sanders showed his willingness to embrace change. He would be the best choice from all candidates running,” the Russian President stated.
>>
When Trump is in, the SCO won't try undermining the USD because of all the hot deals we make. That means we won't have to make useless attempts to undermine Russia with Georgia, Ukraine, Syria and a boat load of sanctions.

And Trump will probably use Syria to strengthen bonds with Russia by tag-teaming against ISIS, and then the Russian economy might actually have some room to breathe after Trump tells the EU to stop its shit against Russia.

Expect Trump/Putin friendship photo ops in the future.
>>
He is great. The USA doesn't even have to try this century.
>>
>>67000295
Oil was it.

>>
if Putin isn't part of the WW3 media hype, hes not doing anything apparently
>>
>>67000295
he won't let go of power till his death, he said it himself, and after that who knows what will happen to his "mafia state", where he is a key figure, of course.
>>
>>67002847
Why did you vote for him, Sergey?
>>
>>67002954
He didn't. Putin votes for himself.
>>
File: 3.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>67000295
You are onto something Mehmet, keep investigating

>>67001263
Sourced by Daily Leak, only reliable news sorce in Estonania
>>
>>67003324
Based.
>>
>>67002847
He'll leave when he gets ill
>>
>>67003374
I never thought i'd see a serb call a Norwegian for Mehmet.
>>
>>67003966
Let Boban project in peace, anon.
>>
>>67003560
Putin is not one man, he has at least 4 clones.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.