[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Create an archetypal Chad through two generations of media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: 1456449515488.jpg (64 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456449515488.jpg
64 KB, 500x667
>Create an archetypal Chad through two generations of media to symbolize and vilify the oversexed male
>Force audiences to sympathize with the virginal beta protagonist in all literature, and film involving romance
>Begin to erase the "Sexual double standard" between "slut" and "stud," even though there are perfectly natural reasons for the distinction

But then we have to deal with degeneracy-peddlers, and feminists who at the very same time celebrate, and encourage female promiscuity.

Now Western Culture frowns upon male promiscuity and sexual experience, but turns a blind eye to female whoredom.

Why do feminists and degeneracy-enablers have to ruin everything /pol/?
>>
Men are the ones having sex with these women. If you ever want to stop woman from being whores you need to stop the men from enabling them from being whores.

'' MUH DICK '' and cave man arguments don't work in civilized societies. If you want to be a man, have some self control and not act like some ape or muslim. Don't have sex with the sluts.

Really, it's fucking simple. Men are the reason why woman are sluts today. If you don't want sluts to be sluts, don't let them be sluts by being a man whore yourself.
>>
>>66999653
Because for some inexplicable reason, the West has not experienced a purge yet.

There's a reason Russia and China have healthy, non-degenerate cultures, and it's because they had sense enough to do some fucking killing now and then when the degenerates asked for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>66999969
...damn
Mind if i check these?
...checkd.
>>
>chad
When will this meme die?
>>
>>66999653
I don't get why /pol/ is so anit-slut anyway desu

If you don't want to fuck sluts no one is making you. Plenty of art, science and philosophy to contribute to (i.e. shitposting on 4chan all day)

Alternative if you DO want to fuck sluts it's easier and more abundant than ever.

Literally why do you nerd even get mad?
>>
>>66999653
Your fucking retarded. Females have always been shamed for being sluts and men have always and will always be admired by their peers for taking frequent trips to pound town.
>>
>>66999653
Isn't that picture shooped? Oh well. I would still ravage that pussy.
>>
>>67000562

Probably because most people still want to marry and start a family, but there's too many sluts and not enough wife material girls.

Are you the "muh dick" whore-enabling Aussie from yesterday? Because, sure, if you want to do nothing but fuck sluts, modernity is great. If you want an actual future, modernity is awful.
>>
>>67000628

>Females have always been shamed for being sluts

I think his point was that now, it doesn't really happen anymore. And it really doesn't. It's dropped off to near non-existence compared to when I witnessed it years and years ago.
>>
>>66999856
/thread
>>
File: full time.jpg (460 KB, 2000x1226) Image search: [Google]
full time.jpg
460 KB, 2000x1226
>>67000753
>Are you the "muh dick" whore-enabling Aussie from yesterday?

Not me
>>
>>67000796
I'm 100 percent certain it still happens fullblast in HS and college. It just doesn't happen as much when you grow up because everyone realizes that fucking is awesome
>>
>>66999856
This.
The definition of alpha has been twisted, how is that that a man that think with his dick is somehow superior to a whore ? He is as much of a problem.
If men rewarded cute traditional women with attention instead of the one who send nudes and fuck on the first date then feminism would have already died.
>>
>>67001309
Wow you should let tumblr know about your philosophical breakthru
>>
>>67001309
they do reward those women when they can find them.

don't think that fucking == extracting commitment from a chad

lotsa staceys made that mistake already
>>
>>67001193
So are drugs
Go ahead and do those in excess at the levels we are doing oversexualization now and see what happens.
>>
>>66999969
the Purge was the worst thing that happened to China.
>>
>>67001727
U Polly don't even smoke dank Kush stupid nerd. Try and live a little, theres nothing wrong with impregnating a few hoes
>>
File: 1453161592684.jpg (25 KB, 358x512) Image search: [Google]
1453161592684.jpg
25 KB, 358x512
>>67001847

>b8ing this hard.
>>
>>67001695
You missed the point. When Chad fuck whore, whore gets attention, pleasure and recognition.
Hence since men dont shun Chad, Chad can run around as he please.
Since whore isnt shunned either by both men and women, whore can be whore as she please.
Young girl see she can get it easy by being whore so she take the easiest road to pleasure.
Youre fucking retarded if you still havent noted that people are molded by society.
The current whore epidemic would have never happened if men ( the supposed superior sex) hadnt indulged in hook up, casual sex culture to begin with.
>>
>>67001193

Everything I can gather about youth shows that women have the full advantage, and OP is correct, only males are hated for their promiscuity. Not women. The typical female is a slut in high school, and they basically all become sluts in college. So that's how it works. Calling women sluts and whores and shaming them was one of the last ways we could have held them accountable, and we've lost it.
>>
>>67001442
Yeah I know, Its very sad that seeing the mental dissonance between "women are inferior and should be treated as a child while men are superior and should be in control " and "Its entirely women's fault if they act like whore" is considered a breakthrough ;)
>>
>>66999969

Good Lord. Splendid quints, old chap!
>>
>>67002398
So you want women to stop being promiscious but at the same time men should be able to without consequences ?
That's some liberal tier mental gymnastic
>>
>>66999653
Because of the smallness and extreme virginity of OP's dick. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>66999999
>>67000000
>>
>>66999653
Why do you think the media has made degeneracy popular on purpose? The media is fucking stupid and completely reactionary as we have seen throughout Trump's campaign.
>>
>>67003106
>Why do you think the media has made degeneracy popular on purpose?
Jews seeking to undermine the West.
>>
File: 1h231h23hhaha123h.jpg (131 KB, 1008x618) Image search: [Google]
1h231h23hhaha123h.jpg
131 KB, 1008x618
>>66999969

what the fuck?

China doesn't have a healthy culture at all. Go talk to the hordes of people who have emigrated from there.

Lets see: forced abortion, organ harvesting allegations, rampant human rights abuses, people snitching on one another to the CCP, and the list goes on.

There's fucked up shit going on in China. It's just that due to heavy media censorship, that stuff doesn't really appear too often here in the West. Also, people in the West tend not to give a flying fuck about what's going on in China (source: I work in the media)
>>
>>66999653

Look, this woman needs sex. If you won't fuck her someone else will. That's all there is to it .
>>
>>66999653
Fornication and adultery should be illegal for both men and women, punishable by a fine (which goes toward giving married heterosexual couples with children incentives) and having your name and picture published.
>>
>>67001309
this. be the change you want to see is actually useful in this situation, because when sluts see your self control they will want you. they will change their behavior to gain your affection.
>>
>>66999653
this is true actually op. Sluts are a-ok now. It bothers me.
>>
>>67003550
>needs

Sex isn't a need.
>>
>>66999856
>this
guys are the ones pushing it, constantly virgin shaming each other, pressuring each other to become "alpha" males. Look at the pua faggots and how pathetic they are. Women just want to get married, but men have pushed the more girls you fuck, the more of a man you are meme.
>>
>>67003689
Useful retard did, not "guys", I know for a fact Chad type are jealous as fuck of my relationship where my Gf and I lost our virginity to eachothers.
Also once again if you fell to peer pressureIts your own damn fault.
>>
>>67003567
Be careful there, take it a little further and you'll start sounding like a Muslim, or you already one?
>>
>>67004389

>Le only Muslims can be non-degenerates maymay
>>
>>67002704

That is incorrect. I am just saying that women have been "liberated" for a long time now, and they make their own decisions, and you can't just blame the slut/whore phenomenon all on men. Women make their own choices, and Chad is part of the top 20 of males that service the legions of sluts and whores.
>>
>>67000562
>I don't get why /pol/ is so anit-slut anyway desu

It is because even sluts reject /pol/tards

Sour grapes and all
>>
Whats a "Chad" anyways is it like some /r9k/ strawman?
>>
File: 1455157206573.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1455157206573.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>>67005334

Yes, it certainly wouldn't have anything to do with a bunch of young, traditional-minded men realizing that their marriage prospects are extraordinarily dim due to the whore surplus in our society.

Unless, of course, you're insane enough to think that marrying someone else's scraps, a ticking-divorce-time bomb is considered a good idea. If that's so, have fun supporting a family that you'll never be part of.
>>
>>66999653
men who are sluts are a problem

if you deny this you're fedora tier
>>
>>67005464

/r9k/ uses it as a strawman for anyone who has ever kissed a girl. I was just trying to describe the "antagonistic" figure we see in 80s, 90s and early 2000s romance and romcom films.

You know, the oversexed "player" that everyone is conditioned to hate.
>>
>>67000562
>>67005334
you just have to look at the fruits of this mentality to see why there's a looming problem

blacks in america are a glimpse

you're probably among those who cry "muh white race" then proceed to act on the ideologies that brought the white race into that position to begin with
>>
>>67005578

My point was, Western culture was changing to shame male sluts (Who are just as bad as whores), but the (((Left))) and feminists decided to, at the same time, force us to applaud female promiscuity.
>>
>>67003677

What the fuck

Are you saying you wouldn't smash?
>>
>>66999653
>Begin to erase the "Sexual double standard" between "slut" and "stud," even though there are perfectly natural reasons for the distinction

Appeal to nature, first of all.

Second, those natural reasons don't apply to humans in any conventional sense. Even if they did, women would still be encouraged to have sex with men until they got pregnant.
>>
>>67005779
slut shaming is still very much prevalent

men sluts are not shamed whatsoever these days
>>
>>66999653
You realize this was exactly how it was in Medieval times, right? Minus the whole "people encouraging female promiscuity," the paradigm you're describing was around back then.
>>
File: image.png (392 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
392 KB, 540x587
Men should reject women and all of the feminist baggage that comes with them in order to be with traps instead.

Modern women are shit who reject gender roles and just want to fuck every Chad possible. So let's reject women for traps who want to fill in the missing gender roles.
>>
File: 1456577528347.jpg (228 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
1456577528347.jpg
228 KB, 1280x959
Post cute slavs
>>
>>67005845

I wasn't defending male promiscuity, just explaining that the initial double standard made sense.

>>67005871

Maybe it's different in France, but the view here seems to be that

Men who have lots of sex:
>Immature
>Bestial
>Lack of Control
>Bad Personalities
>Gross (STDs)
>Creepy

Women who have lots of sex:

>It's 2016
>Sex is fun!
>You're just insecure

>>67005978

We shouldn't emulate medieval times, just for the sake of it. We should be encouraging a culture of saving yourself until marriage or at least a committed relationship. Statistically this is THE best way for any society to treat sexuality.
>>
>>67006050
no traps are even worse
>>
>>67006238
im basing what i say on what i see online from american pigs
>>
Original post on point!
>>
>>67006050
Aren't traps >0.1% of the population or something? What percentage of those are attractive.

You've probably posted one of a handful of traps that are attractive, smart and possibly mentally stable.
>>
>>66999856
Why do you refrain from calling men sluts in this scenario?
>>
>>67006238
Your entire premise is wrong though. "Studs" are described like that by the media, but not by the women who choose to have sex. They still pick exactly these guys. Yes, Disney movies always portray the loser virgin as the moral winner with the golden heart who gets the girl, but that's not how it works in reality.

The best way to get laid is still exactly that, to be immature, bestial, lack self-control, have a "bad" personality and to some extent being creepy (as in, hitting on women whether it's appropriate or not, being straightforward about just wanting to fuck them).
>>
>>67004142
This is true.
I lost my mana to my gf of 10 years. To be honest should say fiance but we are just waiting until we get our careers rolling before giving her the ungloved baby batter.
The more manwhory ones of my acquaintances have tried berating me for having the same girl for more than 7 years.
"BRUV, don't you want to bang other chicks?"
Nah, it's nice to have a qt that cooks and helps around the house.
They even scoff at Netflix and chill, it's nice mange. This past week we sat on a couch with blanket on us and watched some Alien show, followed by Good Eats.

Fuck chads.
>>
>>67006571
the behavior only works if you look good

women want to be with these types of men but these types of men can't settle down and won't
>>
>>67006050
i still dont get what traps are
>inb4 lurk moar
>>
>>67006944

Trannies. Men that have the appearance of women, so well, that people are unsuspecting of them. People think they are actual women, but they are tranny men.
>>
>>67003515
yeah and in 100 years the Chinese will still exist, Europeans wont.

Checkmate
>>
>>67006875
You're wrong there though.

1. Getting laid is just a numbers game.
2. Almost all girls love boosting their self-esteem by hooking up and they're really not very picky about it.
3. Women have a very skewed perception of what constitutes worth or status in a man: They'll think being crude and inappropriate means confident, they'll think swagger means handsome, they'll think wearing Nike shoes means financially sound, and so on.

90% of girls love nothing more than male sluts, trust me. And 90% of girls also aren't looking to settle down until way later. They care about fun, experience, status, validation.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 500x673
Ehh, the grass is always greener.

Many bitches stay on their best behaviour until several months in, and then go batshit.

Also, some women are just shitty at sex. Lets be honest here senpai. MSM put all the sexual prowess on men, and berate the ones who suck.
Meanwhile, says nothing about the chick that cant suck a cock to save her life, or has no timing when it comes to sex. Or even worse, the ones who are just fucking lazy in bed, or have no depraved creativity.

Like, I get the whole "save everything" tirade, but its much like the idea of communism, decent on paper but shitty in practicality.

>tfw you've done some of the most bizarre kinky erotic shit with several women.
>>
>>67005564
Fucking rekt.>>67005334
>>
>>67001309
An alpha is a man who lives his life for himself and doesn't need sex but gets it when he wants it.
This has always and will always be true.
>>
>>67007955
>tfw half the girls you know say shit like "fuck me daddy" in bed or want to be called a worthless whore but still identify as strong independent feminists who are fighting the patriarchy
>>
>>67007792
>they'll think wearing Nike shoes means financially sound, and so on.
In which galaxy.
>>
>>67005564
You are still sour graping that sluts reject you.
>>
>>67002589
I dont know what youre checking there friend. You need to go back to s4s and lurk more :^)
>>
>>67008704

Hell, i have one that I keep in my spank bank for when I'm feeling particularly horny.

>meet 8.3/10 chick on tinder
>she went to berkley
>studied in liberal shit
>super feminist, womens right empowerment kind. very much an activist

In bed, wanted nothing more than to be degraded, slapped around, face fucked, called a slut, and to choke on a huge load.

I still think about that night every time I read some shit on tumblr.
>>
>>67000374
get lentes pablo
>>
beta sex kitten programming
>>
>>67007792
these things happen because the proverbial chad has looks

they think giving their pussy away will grant them a place with the proverbial chad

we still see the proverbial chad marry with a woman but either fail or they beat the woman and she learns the hard way
>>
>>67008854

>Taking a stand against something that's objectively harmful to society on a board that discusses sociopolitics frequently is just sourgraping

Is it even possibly to have a case of sour grapes over whores in the 21st century? Having sex is as easy as downloading Tinder. It's not a case of "We can't get it." It's a case of "We don't like the options available to us."

How many rapefugees did Latvia take?
>>
>>67010136
>Having sex is as easy as downloading Tinder.

Sure it is easy for you, ugly fuckfaced /pol/tard

Kek.

>No, I don't want huge dopamine secretions in my brain from fucking all of these hot bitches. I stand above that! It's not that I have been rejected and bullied all my life, no, not at all!
>>
>>67010460
sluts are all over me but i still see the problem of slut behavior
i have no qualms rejecting sluts
>>
>>66999653
ITT >>>/r9k/ leaking
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.