[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on mobile so bear with me. Chicago murders are up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1455641400493.jpg (451 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
1455641400493.jpg
451 KB, 800x1036
I'm on mobile so bear with me.

Chicago murders are up this year, nearly double what they were at this time last year.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/chicago-murders-up-75-percent-in-january-2016/1181677/

I heard a story saying police are essentially no longer doing stops. Searches and stops in general are down about 80% so far this year.

Is this the end goal the the BLM movement? Is this what they are fighting for?

Consider this: Chicago can't endure this level of violence forever. If the police let it continue, eventually all the gangbangers will be dead. Is this the goal of the BLM protestors? Step back enforcement of laws and let the real criminals kill themselves?

What happens next, /pol/? Every time an officer kills someone (well, someone black at least) there's national outrage, no matter what the circumstances or facts of the case were. But now Chicago is a model BLM city with minimal law enforcement occurring and the city is suffering. Will this story be ignored? Is this what the average American wants? Is this the future of law enforcement?
>>
File: blago yagami.jpg (67 KB, 558x620) Image search: [Google]
blago yagami.jpg
67 KB, 558x620
>tfw Chicagofag
>tfw met a woman who claimed the murder rate is increasingly because there are slightly less gun restrictions than before
These people are literally retarded
>>
>>66999538
Hopefully they still do that shit where white people are, I was by IIT the other day and thought I was safe.
>>
File: 1457471496008.jpg (378 KB, 1571x1566) Image search: [Google]
1457471496008.jpg
378 KB, 1571x1566
>>66999538
It greatly shiggles my niggle that there are more abortions annually amongst black people than there are births. Imagine the hell we would be living in if abortion was still illegal.
>>
Just like hunting. The more deer shot by hinters, the less deer die from car accidents, starvation. Disease, etc... the more niggers aborted the less die of gunshots and nigger aids.
>>
>>66999538

>eventually all the gangbangers will be dead.

So you're saying we just sit back and let the problem solve it self?
>>
>>67000021
I wonder if niggers will die out anytime soon. The American negro isnt a sizable portion of the US population by any means. Mexicans have them beat in birth rates and don't have a tenth of the abortions niggers have. Surely their population is declining?

I don't mind actual African immigrants as much. They tend to be smarter than American niggers and actually tend to dislike niggers in American because they're violent and stupid. When Africans come here from Sudan and Zimbabwe and tell niggers they're bitching and complaining about too much, you know there's a problem.
>>
>>67000734
Doubtful. Even with all the abortions, they breed young and they breed often. Most black women wind up having 2 to 3 kids and 3 or 4 abortions.
>>
>>67000549
Eventually, if this continue at this rate, yes. But is this a good thing? Do we want to just let cops not enforce laws so the criminals kilk each other? Is BLM essentially fighting for a "Purge" type scenario to play out for a few years until only peaceful citizens remain?

Is this the future of law enforcement? Should we just pass laws that severely restrict what officers can do and hope the gang bangers and other criminals kill each other off? Would you be more willing to move to Chicago knowing that the rule of law has really broken down and new records for murders are being set?
>>
I am all for letting black neighborhoods go unpoliced. Give them what they want.
>>
>>66999538
How can anyone see this poster and still be "pro-lfie"?
>>
File: Chicago_Murder_Rates.png (20 KB, 685x302) Image search: [Google]
Chicago_Murder_Rates.png
20 KB, 685x302
>>66999538
You would have thought they'd exterminate each other by now.
Consider this: Chief Keef has 4 children and he's only 20 years old.
>>
>>66999538
I'm pro choice but only for black people
>>
>>66999538
Abortion is like killing a bug. Even if its murder it doesnt really matter because nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>66999538
>Chicago
Literally no one cares.
>>
>>66999538
Thank god for abortion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.