[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dirt cookies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1426009249871.jpg (85 KB, 640x847) Image search: [Google]
1426009249871.jpg
85 KB, 640x847
How is Haiti not the proof that black people can simply not run countries? People will always defend African countries since that continent has been "raped" (very popular terminology under sjw) by europe. But Haiti is a start up country that started as a colony much like other south american countries. I mean just because it's run by slaves doesn't make much of a diffrence since most countries in south america haven't been exactly created by the top of academia.

tl;dr
red pill me on why blacks can't run countries apart from "they're just niggers"
>>
>>66998285
""""""""""""""""""""warrior""""""""""""""""""""" gene
>>
They're just niggers. Nothing more, nothing less.
/thread
>>
>>66998285
>most countries in south america haven't been exactly created by the top of academia.
Yeah, but they had the backings of monarchs and their treasuries when they were colonies whereas the slaves just had themselves.
>>
They lack the mental capacity to do so. Whites are the most intelligent and superior race on this planet whereas blacks are the worse only coming next to Abos. Since whites evolved in the colder regions they had to develop intelligence etc to hunt, farm and build traps whereas niggers had everything at their footstep so they didnt need to.

Niggers are an abomination and they need to wiped out.
>>
>>66998285
Baseline mean genetic intelligence.
Look at aus; britan dumped its human trash here but the genetic mean shon through. Give whites a peace of land and they will develop it. Give blacks a piece of land and they will overpopulate and destroy it.
>>
Africans had it quite easy on their continent before we came over (but muh Lions).

They'd find a source of fresh water, rest, hunt, eat, drink, rest, hunt, drink, etc. And that, for thousand of years.

Most other civilizations had to deal with winter and shitty conditions. For example, Europeans had to plan at least a year ahead for the next winter to stock up on shit they'd need.

Thus, our brains developed in a way that made us able to plan far ahead. Niggers simply lack the cognitive power to reflect on issues and make a long-term plan.

For example, they will not take care of any of their belongings, until they don't work anymore. As it is hard for them to grasp the concept of "it will break in a year or two if I don't take care of it ". I am not calling them stupid or anything, it's a fact their brains were not shaped in that way from an evolutionary point of view, as they never needed that before.

It could also explain why they go to jail so much: they can't predict the consequences of their actions as well as we can.

They know they can go to jail for doing X. But they can't comprehend by doing X, they'll end up in jail in 2 months.
>>
Pre-independence Haiti = most productive and profitable agricultural colony on Earth

2016 Haiti = can't grow anywhere near enough to feed themselves despite favorable conditions and rely on dirt and American handouts to survive
>>
>>66998285
>justify why niggers act like niggers without just calling them niggers

I'm not writing a fucking dissertation.

THEYRE JUST NIGGERS
>>
File: 1457542973410.jpg (320 KB, 1441x1050) Image search: [Google]
1457542973410.jpg
320 KB, 1441x1050
>>66998955
Same with poo in loo desu, your country is shit, your average IQ is 80 and you have to shit out a billion people just to keep your Bell curve Ponzi scheme country alive.
>>
File: australia.jpg (53 KB, 470x518) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
53 KB, 470x518
>>66999375
Arabs and Eskimo types had to deal with similar issues but they are just as dumb as niggers.
>>
>>67000144
Except Arabs could build decent civilizations if it there was no Islam.

Eskimos, on the other hand, didn't have the tools to make any civilization. I am quite sure they could do way better than niggers if we put them in Haiti and gave them 3-4 generations to adapt.
>>
>>67000469
Nah mate, both groups had heavy inbreeding and Eskimos are almost Subhuman (literally, look it up). That's why. On top of all that, they only had two fucking seasons and their civilization was lead by Whites. Look at ancient Persia or Egypt--for instance--and you'll find that all of its rulers were very light in skin.

"The highest civilization and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste, or race, is fairer than the rest, and has, therefore, evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmins, the Inca, and the rulers of the South Sea Islands. All this is due to the fact that necessity is the mother of invention, because those tribes that emigrated early to the north, and there gradually became white, had to develop all their intellectual powers, and invent and perfect all the arts in their struggle with need, want and misery, which in their many forms, were brought about by the climate. This they had to do in order to make up for the parsimony of nature, and out of it came their high civilization."- Schopenhauer
>>
File: Dis nigga.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dis nigga.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>67000469
Eskimos, on the other hand, didn't have the tools to make any civilization. I am quite sure they could do way better than niggers if we put them in Haiti and gave them 3-4 generations to adapt.

You never had to deal with them before have you? I have and they are worse than niggers, at least niggers dont need to be drunk ALL the time.
>>
>>67000745
Yeah, that guy forgot that they literally did the same shit as blacks. They didn't settle in one spot and develope farming, instead they just followed animal herd migrations. Same with spics. An Eskimo in Hati wouldn't know how to survive.
>>
>>66999664
I agree.
>>
>>67001062
How do you and other indians feel about 'cleaning up' your genetic trash. If yes; what sort of numbers need to be gassed?
>>
Kek everyone hates Haiti
It's funny that even other South American niggers were telling me how Haitians are subhuman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.