[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 years since kill. What does /pol/ think about him? Was he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: slobodan-milosevic.jpg (58 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
slobodan-milosevic.jpg
58 KB, 768x576
10 years since kill.

What does /pol/ think about him? Was he based, objectively?

Serbbros, redpill us.

Hence: objectively, dont turn it into a Balkanite thread.
>>
Imo, I wish we would have someone like him.

He was a president of his peoples interests.
>>
>>66995996
War ein guter.

bump
>>
>>66995909
second bump
>>
shameless selfbump
>>
File: Franjo_Tuđman.jpg (31 KB, 188x241) Image search: [Google]
Franjo_Tuđman.jpg
31 KB, 188x241
he's as based as the other guy
>>
File: Milosevic-Tudjman-profimedia-.jpg (190 KB, 670x446) Image search: [Google]
Milosevic-Tudjman-profimedia-.jpg
190 KB, 670x446
>"perfect couples don't exi..."
>>
File: 1456516926187.png (1 MB, 906x643) Image search: [Google]
1456516926187.png
1 MB, 906x643
>>66996995
>>66996964

tell me more
>>
>>66996995
Did the split up of Bosnia fail because of the Americans?

I really look at Bosnia like the Belgium of the Balkans tbqh: totally disfunctional because no united national agenda, to much government and hardly any consent between the ethnic communities
>>
>>66997168
>totally disfunctional because no united national agenda, to much government and hardly any consent between the ethnic communities

wow that sounds like the whole EU
>>
>>66997168
Heard about that.

Basically, yes. When the Croatian-Bosniak war broke out in 1993, Serbs kinda allied with them. Serbs helped the Croats with the retreat when they were attacked in Travnik by Bosniaks.

I think by this time, there was a deal between Milosevic and Tudjman. Milosevic didnt give a fuck about Serbs in Croatia, which was proved later when Operation Storm started.

Back to 1993, Bill Clinton said himself that he will sanction Croatia the way he also sanctioned Serbs if they dont change their policy in Bosnia. So basically, Croats had no other choice than to go against Serbs in Bosnia too.
>>
File: mtNrnlW.png (679 KB, 785x4000) Image search: [Google]
mtNrnlW.png
679 KB, 785x4000
>>66997168
It certainly did.
Americans came in just in the middle of the war and said "NUUU STOP FIGHTING BRING PEACE <3 <3 <3"
Because of their Dayton Agreenment, Bosnia is an ethnic and religious mess. The war would last about a year I think, and we would get our own agreenment and divide Bosnia in two.
>>66997129
I really can't say much about Milosevic, but Mesic, cro president after Tudjman, said that Milosevic was the biggest criminal in the war and Tudjman was right behind him.

But better ask a Serb
>>
>>66997357
Belgium is the EU in a smaller format. We know all about it.

>>66997568
>>66997797
Yeah, I saw the 6h BBC documentary about the War. I know NATO (i.e. the neocons in Washington) wanted to intervene to keep the Alliance alive and knock out a traditional ally of Russia. But I'm also wondering wether the EU was being sincere or not. The Vance-Owen Plan of 1993 was not so feasible from a Serb perspective
>>
File: Map_of_war_in_Yugoslavia,_1992.png (148 KB, 1887x1242) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_war_in_Yugoslavia,_1992.png
148 KB, 1887x1242
>>66998270
This is how the Balkans could've roughly looked if Americans didnt threat Croatia with sanctions.
>>
>>66998730
Would Serbian Krajina and Bihac have gone to Croatia?
>>
>>66999815
Yes, all the territories which were controlled by Croats and other non-Serbs would've gone to Croats. Anyways, the Bosnian Serb army controlled all the provinces with Serbian majority.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.