[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol at people whining about 'Bernie bots'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: images (16).jpg (29 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
29 KB, 511x288
Lets be honest Trump supporters are much more obnoxious

>Vitriolic, angry, uncooperative, hive/meme mind
>Lots of low information voters
>Victim complex against the media le poor me :( Jewish media is so biased while he gets the most coverage of all the candidates
>More interested in political theatre than actual discussion or policy
>More interested in attacking everyone than coming up with actual solutions
>Making conflict where there is none, noone on r/sanders4pres gives a shit about the_Donald yet trump supporters are constantly pretending they are victimised and that everyone is out to get them
>Completely wrapped up in cult of personality rhetoric and neo-fascist authoritarian worship, literally wants to elect a king not a president

Yeah trump supporters are by far the worst and most obnoxious on the internet
>>
shitposting bait
>>
>>66994972
0/10
>>
I AM SILLY
>>
>>66994972
>flag
Yeah Australians are by far the worst and most obnoxious on the internet
>>
>>66994972
Why does a shitty little island care so much about American politics. Don't you have abbos to hate or something?
>>
Not saying I intend to vote for Trump in primaries, but I do disagree. Bernie and Hillary Libtards are by far the most obnoxious. Trump supporters in my area are generally quiet people. Most Conservatives are afraid these days. If we say anything against Liberal ideologies, we could lose our jobs.
>>
>>66994972
His nose looks like a benis :DDDDDDDD
>>
Got to agree with you OP.
I ain't gonna vote for the american elections but if I did I'd vote for I'd choose sanders>trump>the rest.

bernie bots are ridiculous, trump puppets are ridiculous too.

The two candidates have good ideas, they should team up.
>>
>>66995477
I'd put trump in charge of defense and international politics and sanders in charge of economy.
America would become greater than it has ever been.
>>
>Lots of low information voters
Most bernie supporters I know jumped the bandwagon from seeing facebook memes.
>>
>>66994972
Low information? you don't know how (Jews) work
>>
File: 1451028928515.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1451028928515.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>
>>66995477
>voting for bernie "whites cant be poor" sanders
>>
>>66994972
>join an Australian server
>timeout error
>reconnect
>"全世界无产者,联合起来!"
>>
>>66995836
i doubt he ever said that, but, even if he did, trump said his faire shair of stupidity, too.

I don't like political autism (political correctness), but in today's world it's either that or provocation.
Can't have good things anymore.
>>
File: 1440659473602.jpg (96 KB, 764x616) Image search: [Google]
1440659473602.jpg
96 KB, 764x616
>>
File: 1449724896902.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1449724896902.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>66994972
>>
>>66995941
>(political correctness), but in today's world it's either that or provocation
Political correctness is only about controlling speech to further a ideology. People who become irate when told the truth have a mental disorder and should not be catered to.
>>
>>66996521
>Political correctness is only about controlling speech to further a ideology

so is provocation.
They are different form of rethorics (both of extremely low quality btw).

I could argue that people who only listen to provocateurs also have a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1457211960032.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
1457211960032.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>
>>66995703

Lol this is the only point that I made that you can argue against.

True, there are low information voters on either side as would be expected in politics, not everyone will be a political science major. But at least Bernie voters are interested in policies and solutions instead of attacking everyone else.

The only people Bernie supporters attack is Hillary/the DNC/political donors/lobbyists

Hillary actually deserves to be attacked and destroyed

Attacking everyone and everything else makes trump voters look foolish and undisciplined and does little to separate them from the tin foil brigade and give their cause credibility
>>
>>66994972
Look, there's a reason they keep telling you not to use Australian proxies when spamming this shit.
Try another flag and you'll get better results.
>>
>>66994972
>Never get angry about anything... ever...
>>
>assuming everyone is rich enough or desires to employ a gardener
That's how you know this artist is a liberal.
>>
>>66996847
But one side actively attempts to filter the others speech as a matter of policy instead based on merits.
>>
>>66997296
and provocateurs ridicule contradicting opinions, filtering them as well.

Same shit, different bucket.
>>
So? They still have a vote equivalent to every other American citizen

welcome to democracy
>>
>>66994972
Airline pilot Trump supporter reporting in.

There are a lot us who support Trump for president.
>>
>>66994972
> My Mexican gardener
> My
- What fucking world is this "artist" living in?
> Oh yeah Bernies lala land where every white person has a plantation and a team of POC slaves at their beck and call.
How can you think the Dems are the good guys when their focus is on dividing the working class?
>>
>>66997505
no m8 one is free speech the other is making some one lose their rights or job deleted and banned.
>>
File: 1456502310184.gif (1 MB, 269x151) Image search: [Google]
1456502310184.gif
1 MB, 269x151
>>
>>66999248
a bully could say he's just using his right to free speech, while forcing others to quit their jobs or move.

I'm not defending political correctness, I'm saying provocation is not a good form of communication either.

We shouldn't have to choose between the two.
>>
File: wait a minute that flag.jpg (200 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute that flag.jpg
200 KB, 1024x577
>>66994972
not even trying
>>
>>66995941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY
>>
>>66995623
>SANDERS
>ECONOMY
>>
>>66995623
>SANDERS
>ECONOMY
>TOP KEK
>>
>>66999712
I am pointing out about how comparing the two is not accurate as their means and methods of censorship are different one is based on free speech against free speech and the other is based on policy of pre emptily making censorships and rules to stop opinion

on 4chan you can not be banned for saying anything unless its against board rules. There is no such liberal alternative.
>>
>>66994972
>he gets the most negative coverage of all the candidates

ftfy faggot
>>
File: 1457704164268.jpg (25 KB, 542x521) Image search: [Google]
1457704164268.jpg
25 KB, 542x521
BASED CARSON DESTROYS BERNIE BABIES AND REDDIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4q1PIUDIk
>>
>>66994972

>Working with women
>Who doesn't hate taxes?
>Mexican Gardener? What Turmp voter can afford a Gardener? I thought all Trump voters were uneducated and thus poor.
>Why shouldn't there be a standardized American language? I don't mind if people speak another language as a family unit but official means of communication should be uniform. It's 100% beneficial for both educational development and economics
>Yeah? What about it? Cops are in danger because of dangerous thugs, most of whom are black. Problem?
>Literally not an issue for a Trump voter. Where did the meme start that Trump voters/supporters are hardcore on social issues? Are they just pulling stuff out of their ass?
>Obama is still president. TERRIBLE
>Trump voters now listen to Rush?

I don't know why I replied. At least make your shitty cartoons relevant. It looks like they copy and pasted some BS from an establishment republican base voter.
>>
>>67000278
I agree with you but I think the two are toxic forms of communication and ulitmately damage free speech.

in other words: banning ideas is bad, and ridiculing ideas is bad as well.

I agree that actually going through and making a law to reduce free speech is structurally more damaging to society, but, if everyone was a provocating bully, there wouldn't be much free speech either.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.