[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who hates the young turks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: guyssss.png (2 MB, 1787x975) Image search: [Google]
guyssss.png
2 MB, 1787x975
who hates the young turks
>>
File: trash.gif (3 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
3 MB, 350x350
>young turds
>>
>>66994457
>who hates the young turks

Anyone who can think.
>>
>>66994457
Young turk old turk doesn't matter we hate all t*rks
>>
>>66994457
Probably Armenians.
>>
I think Cenk likes Trump. He admits to respecting him and seems to be astounded by him. We all know Cenk used to be Republican in his college days. I think Trump's old-school Republican ideas are making Cenk a bit nostalgic, before the neocons and evangelical right became entrenched in the party.
>>
File: how to treat liberalism.gif (4 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
how to treat liberalism.gif
4 MB, 512x384
>>66994457
Most bias news source, you can literally see it on that fat fuck, he never goes balanced, he always clings after what his little roach brain think is right. Which is usually wrong as his own sources are bias as fuck.

A good example was the Trevon Martin trial.

He does get emotional and tries to fight for what's right, but due to his Turkish genes, he isn't capable of fighting for a free western world, what people would like.
>>
I saw his reaction to San Bernardino shooting flip out over cuz n white people,
>wait hey fellow mudslim
>Can't judge muslims they just radical
That's all I needed to see. Shit tier news crew.
>>66994920
Kek
>>
Generally very good, but they occasionally go into psycho cuck mode.

Just watch the Karen Straughan interview. Holy fucking shit, how embarrassing of Cenk Uygur to start yelling like a retard.
>>
He claims to be an atheist yet he shills for Islam.

Can someone explain why?

Also why does he always attack Christianity and never Islam?
>>
>>66994457
>ana kasparian
>being able to handle anyone else having an opinion that doesn't fit her narrative

pick one
>>
>>66995406
Because he is turkish
>>
>>66994457

How has Cenk, who is a legitimate Armenian Genocide denier, not come into massive confrontation with Ana, who's super passionate about getting Turkey to admit fault FOR the Armenian genocide?
>>
I've tried to watch them a few times, but the cringe is off the charts.

I can't believe their videos get so many views. It's like watching a Hilary Clinton speech.
>>
>>66994457
Vulnerable people with little handle on their emotions. The Young Turks are always wrong, but they're not worth hating. Keep your heads clear, pursue truth, and you'll defeat your enemies simply by being superior.
>>
>>66994457
Everyone
Even Young Turks hate Young Turks
>>
>>66995548
I've wondered the same thing
>>
>>66994457

i do. what do i win?
>>
>>66995540
Mein negger
>>
>>66994457
Stop giving them views and The Young Turkroaches will wither and die.
Whether you watch their videos to agree with them or to get your bile running, you're giving them views.
>>
>>66995596
Shouldn't you be watching Mothra fight Godzilla right now short round?
>>
I hate Cent and his black godson
>>
>>66994457
Not me. Say what you will, they aren't bluepilling people nearly as badly as mainstream sources are.

I also appreciate that they don't hide their bias.
>>
>>66994457
I can't be the only one who wants to fuck the shit out of ana.
>>
>denies Armenian holocaust
>says all whites are Nazi KKK slave owners

why is this allowed?
>>
>>66995406

Cultural muslim
>>
>>66995548

He's her boss and she will be fired if she does.

Is she really Armenian? I still think she may actually be a cryptojew.
>>
>>66994457
Don't hate them, they are biased, and that's going to limit their audience, but that's their problem.

They do a good job of exposing the slimy dirty tricks the 'right' engages in while engaging in exactly the same tricks themselves, patronizing their audience.
>>
>>66998483
>Cultural muslim

This needs to be a term

All the people accusing Obongo of being a muslim would sound less retarded if they said this because he is 100% confirmed an Islamoboo

>raised partly in Indonesia
>idolizes his muslim father
>shit talks people for reading the bible.
>used to follow the Nation of Islam pastors and subscribe to their newspapers(not real Islam but still)
>>
>>66996395

>what should I say to my black godson now that ZimZam got off !?

How bout don't fecking assault people m8
>>
>>66998777
witnessed
>>
>>66994457
Dead Turk is best Turk
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.