[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans learning Arabic thread: living the meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: 1452416469162.jpg (46 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
1452416469162.jpg
46 KB, 600x457
Only when you start learning Arabic will you realize that all the languages you learned before were ridiculously easy.

Arabic has everything you can imagine to make a language difficult for westerners:

–different alphabet, yes you can "learn" it in an hour (more like memorizing the characters), but you will be deciphering the letters. KNOWING the alphabet, as in being able to speedread news articles for information, for example, is something completely different, also handwritten arabic is usually fucked
–no vocal characters (forget "reading to acquire vocabulary" or other effective techniques you can use for literally any other language. in arabic, you have to look up most of the new words)
–no relation to any language you learnt before, so no words that are the same (like constitution in english and Konstitution in german). you have to learn literally all the vocabulary from 0
– go to the next neighbourhood and the "Arabic" you studied for 5 years becomes completely incomprehensible because "Arabic" is actually a family of languages like French/Spanish/Italian are a language of families. It will make you rage seeing "polyglots" that "know" "8" languages which are French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and English. Actually they know 2 languages families at most, and are comprehensible in several dialects of those.
–you need to learn at least MSA and one dialect to be considered proficient in the Arabic, so you're actually getting one language for the price of two

this language is literally so difficult even the natives don't know how to speak it correctly (and have resorted to creating retarded versions of arabic called "colloquial" that simply ignore 90% of the rules and pretend they are still speaking arabic). speaking correct arabic, fully vocalized, like the presenters in aljazeera (and they are still just reading from a screen, not speaking freely) is considered a huge feat.

وضع دبد رضع، والله
>>
>>66993625
Your submission to your conquerors is absolutely disgusting, I'll exterminate you if I get the chance. Your weakness is utterly contemptible.

>t. Eternal Anglo
>>
>>66993625
Arabic is a shit language and that pic is a false flag(not that that's a bad thing germs need to do more)
>>
First of all why the hell should anyone be interested in learning sandniggerish?
And Secondly you're probably just too stupid to learn a new language mehmed.
>>
>>66993625
You're actually learning arabic?
Tell me something about your plan. Im thinking about learning arabic due Im a socialworker and I think it could be a nice qualification.
>>
File: 1457690488661.png (1 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457690488661.png
1 KB, 501x585
>>66993625
keep going good man!
>>
>>66993625
Its fine it will be a dead language soon enough
>>
I didn't need to start learning arabic to realize that it's completely useless.

If you need to use it, it means that you are witnessing your last days.
>>
>>66993625
>Syrische Schlage
>Afghanische Anakonda

who ever made this never had consensual sex before
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>66993625
اوبي ازأ فاجيت
>>
>>66993934
how to put it in a nice way...

unless you have substantial experience with learning languages and are able to relocate to an arab country and spend at least a year studying the language as a full time job, don't even start with arabic. it would be a waste of time.
>>
>>66994003
The Arabic says come here slut I would like to have sexual intercourse with you
I'm not defending the rapeugees but that is 100% a false flag
We speak in a dialect and write in standard Arabic and both never mix like the guy wrote
>>
File: 1454210176800.gif (1 MB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1454210176800.gif
1 MB, 300x275
I'm going to have to learn either Arabic or Chinese one day as part of what I want to do for a job.

Both cunts of languages to learn if you're coming from English.

At least the Chinese might have cooler literature/tv shows to help learn it. Arabic has religious bullshit and bomb making manuals.
>>
>>66993730
Actually hitler wanted a germanic caliphate too.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>66994179
yes, because no one would ever write "i want to bang you" like they speak, they would of course write "i want to have sexual intercourse with you"

what a retarded comment.

people use arabic letters to write dialects on social media all the time, and mixing msa with a dialect is nothing unusual.
>>
>>66994162

Your OP sounds like you're actually trying to learn it. Or am I wrong?

Im thinking about learning arabic or turkish. I live in Berlin, btw. And no, I have no substantial experiences in learning languages.
>>
>>66994179
In German the pic translates it wrong at the start

>come here little
>slut
>I want to fuck
>spread your legs
>would you prefer a Syrian dick or and Afghani anaconda

Hardly a false flag, dude.
>>
>>66994339
than learn turkish, it has the most beautiful grammar (but most disgusting sound) in the world.

it's also substantially easier than arabic, although it's still harder than, say, french.
>>
What's with all the dindus and muzzies posting low tier b8 today? I've seen at least 10 threads in the last half hour alone.
>>
>>66994333
no you stupid fuck , they would say بدي انيكيك instead of اريد ان امارس الجنس معك this is absolutely a false flag.
>>
File: 1457559771333.png (549 KB, 615x421) Image search: [Google]
1457559771333.png
549 KB, 615x421
>>66993625

>Die Muslim Shill
>>
>>66994333
>let me tell you how you communicate in your language
Goon entak ya dayyouth inshalla ma ykhallo Kos illa yokhromo men sharamee6 baladak
>>
>>66994526
ye5ri beytak kus ummuk ahhaah enta betefteker ana msh faahmak?
>>
>>66993625
>speaking correct arabic, fully vocalized, like the presenters in aljazeera (and they are still just reading from a screen, not speaking freely) is considered a huge feat.

A language so convoluted and retarded most people can't speak it right, and people are praised if they put in the effort to do so?

If only latin were alive we could compete on even footing.
>>
>>66993625
The solution to this is to tell them to fuck off and learn German if they want to stay in Germany
>>
>>66994526

Hahaha. Moonspeak.
>>
>>66994526

Let me try. Balakalaka bakalakala bakalaka bakala bakalakala

Arabic is actually quite easy!
>>
>>66994620
Fahim wella mosh ba btifre2
>>
>>66994863

Bakalakala bakalak bakakakalaka!!!
>>
>>66994747
>The solution to this is to tell them to fuck off

S'all you had to say, my man.
>>
>>66994906
Not even a good impression at least put some guttural sounds in there
>>
>>66994863
Ma*
>>
>>66993625
Good for you
Arabic is good and it is the language of God.
>>
File: dr_thrax.jpg (6 KB, 166x162) Image search: [Google]
dr_thrax.jpg
6 KB, 166x162
How do you say

"Ahhh, you thought my toxins were ineffective, general!"

In arabic?
>>
>>66993625

ALLAAHHHH HALLAH HOLLA MOLLA BOLLA BIMBALALA BAKALAKADAKA DURKA BURKA JIHAD AAAAHHHHH

LAKADAKADAKADAKABAKADAKA RAMMALAMADINGDONG
>>
>>66995026

How come you can understand it? Checkmate, or should I say balakalaka balakal balak
>>
>>66995118
C'mon we all know god speaks a mix of Swahili old Norse and afro-Semitic
>>
>>66995128
what is my toxins means?
>>
>>66993625
your writing is uber shit.
>>
>>66995128

How to write arabic:
Type a letter b, spam the a,k and l keys.

You're done!

Balaka bakalalalak bakalaka!
>>
>>66993625

Why would anybody learn Arabic
>>
File: dr_thrax2.jpg (29 KB, 429x423) Image search: [Google]
dr_thrax2.jpg
29 KB, 429x423
>>66995295
>never played c&c generals

Allah will send you to hell, my man.
>>
>>66995295
سموم
>>
>>66995339
kek atleast i played red alert 2 and rise of nations
>>
>>66995321
Yeah learn Russian it's way better
>>
>>66995378
>Red alert

Purgatory then.
>>
>>66995368
ohhhh
>>66995128
"أه تظن أن سمومي لا تجدي نفعا, يا جنرال!"
>>
>>66995368

It looks so stupid.
>>
>>66995449
Ur mum looks stupid
>>
>>66994277
At least Chinese uses English word order. But tonal languages are hard to learn as an adult because your brain may not even be wired to tell the difference between sounds.

Japanese has the advantage of being phonetically not much harder than Spanish. But white folks have trouble pronouncing the -ya -yo -yu sounds (ryo, hyo, kyo, etc.) because they want them to be two sounds. The main problem is that it's not useful other than for fun (muh animu and mango).

But mudslime? Not only are all the runes backwards and goofy, but I've heard that if you get your uvula removed (that thing hanging in the back of your throat), you can't even pronounce some of the sounds right.
>>
>>66994333
I'm not a native speaker, but that sentence sounds extremely awkward. It starts off with 3ammiyya then it reverts to the most official fus7a, it's as if you said
>I wanna establish a carnal connexion with a female.

What confuses me is the writing. I've seen quite a lot of Arabs trying to write in Latin script, and the German on that paper looks exactly like that. It definitely looks like it was written by someone who's not used to writing in German, plus it's full of spelling errors.
On the other hand, the Arabic is very similar to the way I or other Arabic students write. It's not the "cursive" native speakers write in. I don't know, it could've been a Turk or something.
>>
>>66995449
xddأنا أحبك يا أخي
>>
>>66993625
Why should I learn arabic anyway? It's a shitty language with no entertaining content whatsoever.
>>
>>66995526
That is not an excuse xd
>>
>>66995526
Actually we have nice poetry and some ok short stories
>>
HOLLA HOLLA ALLAH HABILABILABILA BILL UHHHHHH BAKALAKADAKA DURKA DURKA HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAA HUMINAHUMINA BILABILABA LABA DABA BILLA BILLA BILLA BILLA HUMMUS JIHAAAAAADALADDLE LADDLE DODDLE DOO DAH DAY DADAY DABAYB-BAYBAYB-BAYBAY
>>
>>66993625
>tfw have to learn Latin
>tfw learning the language of the invaders of 2000 years ago
>tfw language is retarded and overly complicated
>>
>>66995651
Change 50% of the ks to Qs and you're golden
>>
>>66993625
You are a cuck and Arabic sounds like a joke compared to gook languages. You just have poor language acquisition.
>>
>>66995552
>xd

1/10 you made me reply
>Actually we have nice poetry and some ok short stories

Can you give me some example? I'm actually curious.
>>
>>66993625
>learning a shit tier language that only worthless cunts speak
>>
File: Palestine.jpg (73 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Palestine.jpg
73 KB, 800x618
>>66995572

the jews will take that away aswell :(
sorry my arabic friend

>>66993625

>language X is just so much more sophisticated because it's way harder than language Y

how about you dong merchant learn the intricacies of your own language for a start,
If that is your language at all....
>>
whoever believes arabic is the language of god thinks very very low about god and definitely to much about themselves. The only reason a higher being would communicate with someone in that bullshit chaos is because it know you guys are to retarded to learn something in real or are to dumb for telepathy...
>>
>>66995759
>The language of God
>shit
ok, i don't blame you but i don't wanna say that finnish looks retarded language too
>>
Durka Durka.
Muhammad jihad.
>>
>>66993625

The worst part of it is that even though it's so hard to learn, it's not even worth it.

Arab is an absolutely awful sounding language. It has no great songs or poems associated with it that anyone gives the faintest shit about.

99% of times when I hear someone speaking it, it just sounds like a bunch of breathy gasps and durka durk shite.

I'll still listen to cute girls speak it though.
>>
>>66996768

Just think of all the cool languages we've lost because of the Arab conquest of MENA.

We've lost Levantine languages. We've lost what was left of Egyptian. We've even lost what could have been a really awesome sounding mixture of Greek/Latin/Native language.

Fucking Durkas man...
>>
How do jihad runed keyboards look like?
>>
>>66996108
>implying mohammad didn't make it all up
>>
To give you an idea of how difficult Arabic is, I took three years of it in undergrad, got my master's degree in middle eastern studies, and have overall studied it for probably seven years. Hardcore, intense study.

I'm considered "minimally fluent" on the testing scale. A 3 out of 5.

The language is bullshit hard.

Meanwhile, you can learn some easy bullshit like French in two years in your spare time.
>>
>>66996108

>The language of God

So Yiddish? Judaism pre-dates you
>>
>>66997325

Hebrew sorry

No idea why I said Yiddish
>>
>mfw my father is from Egypt but didn't teach me arabic
>mfw now I'll never learn it
>>
>>66993625
Chinese is way harder. Any language with a phonetic alphabet is easier. Enjoy memorizing 5000+ moonrunes to have basic Chinese reading comprehension.
>>
>>66995719
>tfw language is retarded and overly complicated

Only if you are a fucking retard. Classic Latin is so much more logical than English or German.
>>
>>66999549
It's awkward to speak in latin imho
>>
Why would I want to speak the language of mudshits
>>
So hows it like sucking the dicks of your sandnigger overlords?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.