[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on turkey membership in europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: or-37015[1].jpg (94 KB, 1143x682) Image search: [Google]
or-37015[1].jpg
94 KB, 1143x682
What's your opinion on turkey membership in europe?
>>
>>66993526
Never going to happen, nor it should happen.
>>
>>66993526
Fuck the roaches.
>>
>>66993676
Aren't finnish and turkis language related?
>>
File: a89.jpg (63 KB, 605x400) Image search: [Google]
a89.jpg
63 KB, 605x400
>>66993526
We are waiting for you Tusk.

Also not happening on Hungarian/Polish watch.
>>
>>66993845
Ah the ambassador of lehistan finally arrived

>muh defenders of yurop
I love how you sweep 200-300 years of Polish-Turkish alliance under the rug
>>
>>66993988
Only alliance Turks had with Poles is with their swords
>>
>>66993840
No.
>>
You mean the European Union?
>>
>>66993526
Negative.
>>
>>66993988
Turks in Turkey = ok

Turks taking over white Europe = not ok
>>
>>66994121
Wrong, both nations were threatened by Russia and Ottoman empire made great efforts to support any anti russian nation, Poland for one, Sweden for the other.

>>66994140
You don't believe in ural-altaic relation I presume.
>>
>>66993526

I approve. Turks are European
>>
>>66994238
One should not expect gastarbeiters being the best and the brightest of the bunch, you are right though. Turks in europe are far more extremist and conservative even compared to native conservatives here
>>
>>66994244
>You don't believe in ural-altaic relation I presume.
What the fuck is that?ยจ
Fuck off sandnigger
>>
>>66994392
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural%E2%80%93Altaic_languages

I'm ashamed you don't know about it my fellow mongolian brother.
>>
>>66994121

When not warring we had friendly relations with Turks. And even as enemy they were quite honorable.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (259 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
259 KB, 1280x853
>>66994469
The fuck is this cockroach sorcery.
>old turkic
into the trash it goes, you are arabs nowadays
>>
>>66993526
At least one million trks for each European country
>how its going to end?
>>
>>66993526
millions of soldiers to put in the front lines. Kek they are the front lines
>>
>>66994642
You must be really underage for not knowing about ural altaic connection. Fucking hell this is a first time. I never thought I would say a fellow mongol would be this much uneducated. But let me explain it to you Some people believe there is a connection between finnish-hungarian and turkish-mongolian languages.

The theory was very popular in early 20st century then was discarded and nowadays its kind of split between linguist though I still believe consensus is more on the "seperate side" still its very common to group these languages together.
>>
>>66994642
That forced finland smile
>>
Hell no!
>>
>>66994797
chill ahmed
>>
>>66994815
Ikr, I hate this country everyone are so fucking autistic.
>>
>>66994887
I'm chill, just surprised (very surprised) that you act like an american, hiding your ignorance behind obnoxious ad hominems, never expected that from suomistani.

anyways g2g
>>
>>66993526
Not our problem, you can fuck up your continent however you like Eurofags. We're over here trying to be great again.
>>
>>66995129
Then why did you reply to this thread you fucking blob of grease
>>
>>66994642
Finland is on the north, so it needs only one colour: snow white.
>>
>>66995312
Well, I was asked for an opinion, so there ya go. Really, I try to tell everyone around me in the states about the immigration crisis and how bad things are getting, and even the liberals in this country simply do not give a single solitary fuck about Europe and it's problems.

You're on your own, essentially. Not until Putin tries to take over your crumbling societies, being weakened by rapefugees and the like. Then we WWIII.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.