[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBAMA: LIBYA MESS IT'S FRANCE AND UK FAULT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1453788001105.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1453788001105.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
Obama blames UK and France for 2011 failure in Libya

WASHINGTON, MARCH 10 - US president Barack Obama on Thursday criticized British prime minister David Cameron and former French president Nicolas Sarkozy for the 2011 operation in Libya against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

He included UK and France among US allies that ''freeride''. The White House chief spoke about the North African country's ''chaos'' and acknowledged that his support for NATO intervention was a ''mistake'', in part due to his conviction that the UK and France would have take on a greater share of the burden in the period following the dictator's ouster.

>http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/politics/2016/03/10/obama-blames-uk-and-france-for-2011-failure-in-libya_4573434f-3f08-4404-b43b-a4339f366a42.html
>>
>>66993290
Fucking nighers, they always didn't do nothing, or in this case he did to much
>>
You gotta be shittin me...
>>
File: 1433823164675.png (290 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
1433823164675.png
290 KB, 500x597
>>66993290
>I dindu nuffin
>>
>>66993290
A Dane told me his people dropped more bombs for us in Libya than most of the other westerners.

That being said, Baathism and dictators were the stability in ME-Na, and their removal, but not the removal of radicalist states like SA, was very deliberate and planned. The destabilization was purposeful.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 424x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 424x305
>IT WUZ DA WHYTE MAN I DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>Decide to bomb the fuck out of Libya
>Pressure allies into helping with his fuckwit decision
>Blames allies when he realises it wasn't such a good idea

D I N D U
I
N
D
U
>>
>>66993290
that some presidential tier loli right there.
>>
>>66993290
AHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAA THIS PUSSY PRESIDENT AHAHAHAHAHAA I BET HE THINKS BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>66993290

Obama is actually right on this one.

The US "removed" Libya's air defences, this allowed France and the UK to bomb with impunity.

Libya is in Europe's sphere of influence, the Euro powers should have had a post Gaddaffi plan for the country. We dropped the ball...

We won the "war", but not the peace.
>>
>>66993290
>Failed Presidency
>Desperate to offload blame
>Blames Europeans
>Gets replaced with Trump
>>
File: 122454123145.jpg (132 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
122454123145.jpg
132 KB, 500x375
>Europe thinks they are still good old imperial forces that can do anything
>With EU going for federalisation, they want to play the WE WUZ SUPA POWA N SHIET
>After one week of bombardment, they are out of ammunution and their logistical lines are being streched to their limits so they beg US to help them
>US comes and cleans up their mess and leaves them in charge
>They still fail

Eurofags should appricate that US atleast put Gaddafi out of his misery for EUs. It was more embarassing than even Georgian War of 2008
>>
>>66993290

>campaign to stop wars
>campaign to withdraw and not nation build

Everything goes to shit.

>decide to oust a dictator like he's shat on Bush for doing

Everything goes to shit.

>dindunuffin it was those white europeans that done it

I hope Trump plasters Clinton next to her great successes she led during her secretary of state reign. This includes ousting Gaddaffi and the fallout from it.
>>
>>66994855

It lasted months, and it was a military success.
It only failed politically but nice try, please post more dead amerifat and shut up
>>
This war against Assad is Europe fault
>>
>>66994696

Italy had a plan

and that plan was to do fucking nothing. Gadaffi kept islamism at bay and Burlosconi knew that

Its a shame no one listened to Italy.
>>
File: 1457137624104.jpg (66 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1457137624104.jpg
66 KB, 610x610
>>66993290
The whole essence of the Western media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s11p_Zf57LY
>>
>>66995235

>It was a sucess
>It failed politically...

Frog-chan, do you even know what sucess means in geopolitics? Let me give you a hint, it is about politics.

US took care of the military part since Yuropeans were unable to achive military portion of the operations and left them in charge of creating a new Libya that was NATO friendly and allow EU to claim victory.

But France, Italy and England failed at it so bad that an American embassy was attacked which resulted in dead American ambassador because Yuro states just couldnt stabilize the country as they lacked funds and public will to play the Super Power they claim themselves to be.

Stop the damage control and accept that with the current economical and social structure of Europe, European states lack political will for any war or operation that is required of a world power.
>>
>>66993290
Look at him enjoying that little girl. I can relate to Obama now.
>>
>>66995504

Indeed.

Better the bastard you know.
>>
>>66994696
Who do you think paid for those bombs. France doesn't have a military-industrial complex.
>>
>>66994696
>We won the "war", but not the peace.

Cause the US would never do that. The bit that spooks me here is Obama washing the US' hands of 'failing to win the peace'. This allows them their one mistake. Like Syria. 'Oops, this time we thought it would be different'.
>>
>>66993563

Obongo is right though. The French always do shit like this. Why do we trust this cunts?
>>
>>66997070
>France doesn't have a military-industrial complex.

Heh

I can assure you France does indeed have a military industrial complex. France is a leading weapons exporter.
>>
>>66997239

I think Obama made it clea:r there would be no US boots on Lybian sand.

The administration and peace keeping would be left to European countries; under UN auspices if necessary.
>>
>>66993290
This man accidentally saved us all

After Bush, we were down and out. The powers had nearly succeeded, the next president just had to let things play out

They controlled everything even the opposition

They had everything going for them

HE had everything going for him

They let Obama take the reins

He fails so completely that he snapped the American people out of it, creating actual opposition and wreck their plans

They realized they fell for their own bullshit and in doing so made the ultimate mistake: Listening to jews
>>
Forget the shitpost no one's going to address the image?
>>
>>66999793
I'd address that loli if you know what I mean.
>>
>>66999793
Obama has bigger hands than Trump
>>
File: 1456800134570.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456800134570.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>Tell your friends to do something
>They do it
>Everything goes to shit because of it
>"Ay nigga ain't my fault I had nuttin to do wit it"
The worst part is, there are still millions of people who actually believe that Obama is the best thing to ever happen to American foreign relations.
>>
Why is the UK and france so shit?
Literal cucks
>>
>>66993290
You would think he was trying to deflect Clintons involvement in Libya...
>>
File: gif-finkel-vyvush[1].jpg (37 KB, 280x378) Image search: [Google]
gif-finkel-vyvush[1].jpg
37 KB, 280x378
>leading from behind
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.