[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss Carly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: carly-fiorina.jpg (56 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
carly-fiorina.jpg
56 KB, 700x700
I miss Carly.
>>
Would you Netflix and Chill with Carly?
>>
>>66992949
shes alright but shes no julia gillard
>>
>>66992979
Of course, but I'm desperate, so I don't count.
>>
>>66992949
I actually really like her. She would make a good VP.
>>
This bitch is fucking weird, its like she is constantly manually blink smiling and breathing.
She has zero auto-pilot.

Almost like a robot or something..
>>
>>66992949
I wouldn't vote for her, but I would fuck her like a woman should be fucked any time.
>>
>>66992949
like le Token Negro she had served her purpose on stage, "diversifying up" the Republican debates.

Hopefully next time they can field a Native American, a quadrupalegic and a Chink and get up to 20 person debates rolling.
>>
>>66992949
She looks much worst after the stumping.
She was literally the worst candidate in the race. Look how she destroyed HP.
>>
>>66993039
>I actually really like her

What do you like more, her ties to the NSA, or the International banking cartel?
>>
>>66992949
fear not, she's a CruzMissile now
>>
>>66993002
>julia gillard

fucking savage ranga that one

p.s. i'm shitposting from auckland
>>
I dream of a double-decker debate stage in 2020, with Republicans of every race, color and creed chanting in unison about their love of Reagan's mummified dick.
>>
>>66992949
She really told Putin.

>Don't talk to me or my son anymore

Master Diplomat
>>
File: robot.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
>>66993237
Spoken like a true conservativeā„¢
The party of Ronald Reagan must not be subverted by a conman.
>>
>>66992949
Who?
>>
>>66992949

She's def hotter than Clinton. Plus she's the most tech-savvy of all the candidates so she would know to keep underpaid tech immigrants out of the US.

>>66992979

Only if it was on an HP laptop. :^)

>>66993043

She's basically a pretty older female /g/entooman, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.