[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING: GOV TO TRACK AND BAN MEMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pepe spooky.png (1 MB, 1780x890) Image search: [Google]
pepe spooky.png
1 MB, 1780x890
Feds Pouring Money Into A Project To Create A Database To Track “SUSPICIOUS” Internet Memes

>http://www.activistpost.com/2016/02/feds-pouring-money-into-a-project-to-create-a-database-to-track-suspicious-internet-memes.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

“While the vast majority of memes arise in a perfectly organic manner, driven by the complex mechanisms of life on the Web, some are engineered by the shady machinery of high-profile congressional campaigns,”

The project will seek to understand how misinformation is spread online, but it will be up to a team of government-funded researchers at Indiana University to decide what type of political speech is true and which is false.

BUT GUYS LISTEN.. this, which is already alarming, could be just an excuse, the real reason under this database
(WHICH IS REAL http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1101743&HistoricalAwards=false)
is that Government wants to investigate and possibly control meme magic
Idaho shooting was the ultimate.. and trememendous.. proof

look at the pic.. look at what the guy saw in another apparition (those marks, scratches have been left by a draw in a previous page)
gentlement.. we created an IRL pepe.. and he's on the loose.
>>
File: martians are coming.jpg (366 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
martians are coming.jpg
366 KB, 1000x500
>>
File: Jeb-What-Campaign.png (214 KB, 1058x1061) Image search: [Google]
Jeb-What-Campaign.png
214 KB, 1058x1061
>>66992806

>some are engineered by the shady machinery of high-profile congressional campaigns

I fucking knew it, they are mad about the jeb memes and think Trump did it or something lol...
>>
>>66992946
Technically speaking that's what I get paid to do. Specifically, I make disinformation and misinformation graphics to counter the liberal bullshit on social media.

We may not like the no IQ voters, but there's no reason to let the Democrats have them all...
>>
>>66992862
HOLY SHIET
>>
>>66992806
I'm going to make "SUSPICIOUS" memes that will lead them astray
>>
>>66993058
Dump them. I'll spread them.
>>
run
>>
File: 1456987015657.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1456987015657.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>66992806
Why do these autists in the government think too much into these memes? Jesus...
>>
>>66993345
No way to run
>>
>>66993058
Why do you need to use disinfo to achieve that?
Surely just simplifying existing facts, reinforcing stereotypes that are grounded and blowing holes in liberal disinfo would be better
>>
A PEPE IS ON THE LOOSE
>>
We can't let Meme Magic fall into the hands of the government, we are more powerful than them now. We have SOMEHOW, become ACTUAL WIZARDS. The legends were true all along. Self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>66996598
DEUS VULT, MAGA etc etc etc
>>
>>66996598

Jesus christ, why fid i ever stop believing in magic, four more years till i become a true wizard.
>>
It's quite amusing that some people just don't get the internet.

People like Glenn Beck. He gets SO MAD about Trump's popularity. He just can't fathom why.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.