[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get over your depression with the way the world is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 275x183
how do you get over your depression with the way the world is going? It feels like the sjws keep on winning and islam keeps encroaching

i feel hopeless and sad all the time from how fucked up everything is
>>
>>66992738
I take comfort in knowing its going to end in my lifetime, just a matter of when and how.
Although I'll admit it would be with sadness, I'd welcome the end of humanity. Sadly it wont be the end, only the elite and a bunch of slaves will live. That might be the saddest part of all.
>>
Focus on yourself, on what you love, on your hobbies.

Whitout trowing an sutistic /pol/ rant at your work or school, try to find people who think like you and cut out friends who you constantly argue with or have to censor yourself around.

If you don't work or go to school and you're a complete NEET, get out mate, go outside and focus on your own improvement.

Let's not kid ourself, it's not going to change so just try to make things better for yourself.
>>
>>66992738
Get the hell out of Bongistan then or hold out long enough for the Brexit.

The times are a changin, fog breather.
>>
>>66992738

ISIS is losing and soon the rapefugees will go back

i don't see why you're so depressed?
>>
>>66993192
i think thats right, fuck the world im going to just focus on enjoying my own life
>>
>>66992738
I am hoping there will be a final war to decide the future of the world. This is literally the only reason I keep on living and hold out for hope.
>>
File: giphy.gif (302 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
302 KB, 500x272
>>66992738
>>
File: BSL-4.jpg (52 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
BSL-4.jpg
52 KB, 800x450
>>66992738
Well, I firmly believe that this is not the end. Technology often changes the whole game.

For example, it is most likely only a matter of time until biogenetic weapons are effective and safe enough to be released. Imagine a killer virus targeting only particular races.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

Who knows if somebody works in a secret lab on exactly this?
>>
>>66993192
> It's not going to change
Daily reminder that this kind of defeatist behaviour is what is causing all this crap in the first place.

It's not time yet, anon, but our time will come

Western countries can't follow the same ideology for ever.
>>
>>66992738
to imagine all this shit just goes back to ww1
because everyone wanted to test out their cool new guns
>>
>>66993346

>rapefugees will go back

Funniest thing I've read all morning
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1067
>>66992738
its literally impossible to feel sad and depressed if you get the following
-daily sun
-daily sex
-food, water
-shelter
-daily exercise
>>
>>66993590
eh, I've looked into it, it's a bit complex (Have no experience with CRISPR, back when I looked into it our lab had none of that. The most simple way to accomplish this is to engineer a virus with E.Coli that searches for lysine in chromosome 11 then alters it with something else. Theoretically that would cause incurable cancer in only Africans.
>>
>>66992738
>how do you get over your depression with the way the world is going?
For me lifting worked.
>>
>>66993843
isn't that what they're going to do? or the majority of them, anyways.

why would you want to live in a tent on the border for the rest of your life.
>>
File: sars fluebola.png (113 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
sars fluebola.png
113 KB, 1024x728
>>66994148
Here's some fun ebola stuff I guess from a while ago.

If you want to learn how to do this, just go on coursera and take free classes on bioinformatic algoriths.
>>
>>66992738
Laugh & prep.
Prep man, for the love of god prep. No one will trust anyone that hasent when it goes down.
>Didden't prep = stupid = liability.
>>
>>66994060
4/5 aint bad right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.