[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"someone should build a wall around you Trumpfags"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>"someone should build a wall around you Trumpfags"

how do you respond?
>>
>>66992320
I agree.
And the Mexicans will pay for it.
>>
>>66992320
You have to pay for it.
>>
>>66992320
Fags? Wow, you shitlord. It's 2016!
>>
>>66992320
that's the idea lady

now get to it
>>
It's a good thing no one built a wall around your dick because it would have been a waste of money
>>
>>66992320
"I'm going to need it when the feral immigrants come through our borders uncontrolled"
>>
>>66992320
>someone should build a wall around you Trumpfags
That is precisely what Trump is planning.
>>
>>66992320
Is that the milf with great tits that everone posts around?
>>
>>66992320
yes
>>
>>66992320
Is that CJ Craig from the west wing? Do the jackal song.
>>
>>66992586
nah its some political scientist. I think she shills for Sanders
>>
File: IHaveawoken.png (206 KB, 350x486) Image search: [Google]
IHaveawoken.png
206 KB, 350x486
>>66992320
Tell her "feminists are the ones who want safe spaces we just want a wall to our south and do you know what? That wall just got 10 ft higher"
>>
>>66992320
Now we're talkin
>>
>>66992320

Give us a reasonable amount of land to thrive on, and we'll do it ourselves.
>>
>>66992320
I know, that's what we've been saying this whole time.
>>
>>66992320
Shut your cockholster and fetch me my coffee
>>
>>66992320

I wish they would and this time we'll have to try harder to keep the shitskins out when they observe our success and have run our last society into the ground.
>>
>klein

Hello slimey jewess
>>
Thats racist apparently
>>
>>66992320
I agree, just line them up along the mexican border first.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.