[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are mexicans going to pay for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: trump.jpg (9 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
9 KB, 296x170
are mexicans going to pay for it?
>>
They've no choice but to do that.
>>
>>66991508
If they know what's good for them

They don't.

inb4 Ameri/Mexican War
>>
>>66991508

No.

Americans are.

Just with the money that they WOULD have sent mexico anyways. So basically, mexican economy goes to shit and the wall is built just in time before a miss migration, which will prove trumps point entirely.
>>
File: Que.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Que.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>66991508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdFydPakxaI

One can only hope.
>>
>>66991508

It will pay for itself, by giving ordinary Americans the opportunity to pick up gardening tools and earn a legitimate wage.
>>
>>66991508
yes

remittance taxes
tariffs
cutting federal aid
flat out altering the trade deficit
etc

and deporting illegals will save us billions, so even if we had to pay for the wall ourselves, just having illegals gone would fully pay for it all in under 3 months
>>
>>66991508
Will it be anything like Mexico's southern wall?
>>
File: SKWADFace.png (39 KB, 310x208) Image search: [Google]
SKWADFace.png
39 KB, 310x208
>>66991508
>implying Trump is still alive
>implying he wasn't replaced by a good goy
>>
Yes, just not in the way most people think, with a "please".

We will force Mexico to pay for it one way or another, be it less favorable trade conditions, remittances, etc. It's not a question of if Mexico pays so much as how.
>>
>>66991508
Si
>>
Or you mine the border, much better deterent
>>
>>66991956
>It will pay for itself, by giving ordinary Americans the opportunity to pick up gardening tools and earn a legitimate wage.

that's going to be the interesting part. ordinary americans will not clean toilets and operate leaf blowers for the slave wages that Pedro will. ordinary americans love the fact that their houses are cleaned and built by slaves who cannot complain about their pay or working conditions.

the only people who have been hurt by the illegals are the whites and blacks who used to build houses. otherwise, normal americans used to clean their own toilets and pay neighborhood kids to mow the grass. the america of today is way different from that a few decades back, and everyone except the displaced construction workers doesn't really want to go back to the old system.
>>
>>66991851
That's what I figure is going to happen.
>>
>>66991508

100%
>>
File: 1457676221759.gif (4 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1457676221759.gif
4 MB, 720x405
>mfw Mexicans say they won't pay for the wall
>>
File: 3.jpg (380 KB, 1582x1422) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
380 KB, 1582x1422
It honestly doesn't matter. Even the higher estimates of the cost are negligible. The important thing is that it gets built.
>>
File: BUILDWALL.jpg (221 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
BUILDWALL.jpg
221 KB, 625x480
>>66991508
>>
>>66992869
Ordinary americans dont work pedros job because pedro drove the wage down by accepting 3$ an hour for too long. Once pedro fucks off the demand for the work will rise therefore the pay will as well. This will incentivise young americans to do the jobs "nobody wants to do." That argument is based on liberals racist perception of white people and nothing more.
>>
>>66993896

I agree with all that except for the part where you assume middle class people will hire house cleaners and landscapers for $20 per hour. I'm old enough to remember when ordinary people cleaned their own houses and kids mowed lawns. You want to know why kids mowed lawns? Because they did it for slave wages.
>>
>>66991508
Step 1 increase border security anyone who tries to cross illegally gets shot down
Step 2 use the money that mexico would get from foreign aid to help build the wall
Step 3 sit back as mexicos economy goes to shit and a mass illegal immagration tries to take place but they all dies in a glorious blood bath
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 798x770
>>66991890
>>
>>66994056
American kids mowing lawns is infinitely better than illegals doing so. Kids today are self absorbed and have no responsibility.

I don't remember the last time I actually saw a high school kid with a job and when I was that age it was the norm.
>>
>>66991508
yeah
just stop sending foreign aid to mexico and use that money to build the wall slowly or just hire illegals to build the wall for you at a cheaper price
>>
File: mexico united states border.png (127 KB, 595x259) Image search: [Google]
mexico united states border.png
127 KB, 595x259
Some of Trump's supposed tariffs would violate existing trade agreements, the ones that don't could be bypassed through alternative means. So, I am thinking that he is saying unnerving claims about Mexico paying the Wall specifically so the Mexican government behaves aggressively and attempts to back out from existing agreements on their own, and at that point he could have some legal claims to put sanctions on Mexicans for the benefit of the United States, which would cause Mexico to indirectly pay for the Wall anyway.

And it seems like Mexico is slowly falling into the trap. It would be wiser and safer for them to propose an alternate, better deal, to a different candidate. So for example, they could approach Ted Cruz or Hillary with a plan to "help build" three strategically placed walls (since the immigrants seem to favor three specific regions for entering the United States), as well as starting a program to to take back some immigrants (500 000 would reverse the current immigration trend, but Mexico could simply offer to halt it by saying they will now be taking 300 000 per year), as well as improving the incarceration rates for immigrants deported for crimes committed in the USA.
>>
>>66995931
Mexico can go fuck itself.. after it pays for the wall.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.