[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. What do you think of him as a politican? 2. What is his political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
1. What do you think of him as a politican?
2. What is his political ideology called?
>>
>>66989135
Based as fuck
Saved ottoman empire's ass too many times
>>
>>66989135
Based but kulturkampf was fucked up
>>
1. god tier statesman
2. realpolitik, basically political pragmatism
>>
File: 1457627163947.jpg (68 KB, 1275x768) Image search: [Google]
1457627163947.jpg
68 KB, 1275x768
The only reasonable German politician to have ever existed.

Irony of the story is that he was pretty much kicked out of power by a retarded, typical Biogerman.

Germans don't derseve a country, they don't deserve political power.

Bismarck deserved a better folk.
>>
>>66989135
>What is his political ideology called?

Autism
>>
File: just_schlieffen_my_shit_up.jpg (434 KB, 1210x1279) Image search: [Google]
just_schlieffen_my_shit_up.jpg
434 KB, 1210x1279
>>66989135
What do you think of him?
>>
>>66989850

this

related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
Unified Germany, so he's basically responsible for the destruction of Europe.
>>
>>66989135
He would have made everything allreich if it wasn't for Willy.
>>
An actual conservative, not the Trotskyites currently posing as them.
>>
>>66990199
>flag
as expected
>>
>>66990199
German nationalism (and resulting unification) came as a response to French nationalism.
>>
>>66991436
Do you know what any word means?
>>
>>66991872
Yes.
Do you know what a hyperbole means?
>>
>>66991994
I do now. Being completely wrong isn't though
>>
>>66992086
But, you see, I am not even completely wrong. It's no secret that a sect of ''conservatives'' in the United States was founded by and to a large extent comprised of ex-Trotskyists who carried over many traits of their ''former'' ideology, namely the desire to spread their ideals and systems across the globe. They are known as Neocons. They arguably dictate American and by extent European foreign policy. They are the reason for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybya and now the mess in Syria. They are responsible for the overthrow of many Democratic regimes who do not conform to their ideals, such as the Serbian, Georgian and Ukrainian.
>>
>>66989135
that helmet makes him look like a huge fag
>>
>>66989135

1.) A conniving and brilliant opportunist.
2.) "I hate Krauts, but I hate other countries more"
>>
File: Hamburg_Bismarck-Denkmal[1].jpg (49 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Hamburg_Bismarck-Denkmal[1].jpg
49 KB, 500x314
back then
>>
File: caption[1].jpg (31 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
caption[1].jpg
31 KB, 550x413
>>66994139
now

I'm so triggered by this it should be punishable by the death penalty to defile cultural memorials like this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.