[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murdock murdock just went to fucking SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (94 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 480x445
http://youtu.be/uN7AYg48qnQ

Welp, and here I thought we had found the perfect youtube channel. God fucking damn it
>>
>>66988879
ehh this guy is the ultimate autist tbqh.
>>
>>66989065
True but he was OUR autist
>>
What? Why are they gassing William Pierce?
>>
>>66988879
Conrad the Constitution was our "poorly animated political cartoon" series, but they haven't made an episode in an entire year
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>66989344
Exactly, also
>not gassing milo kike

REEEEE
>>
>>66988879

I dunno, video seemed fine to me aside from the William Pierce gassing. Should have picked someone else, but then again stormfags can get annoying sometimes with their mantra and shit.

Murdoch has always been a cringey meeming faggot anyways for the most part. I like him, but them sometimes I don't like him, he's alright I guess.
>>
>>66990363
last son of the west was brilliant though
>>
What the fuck was that?
>>
File: 1448173225526.jpg (67 KB, 489x550) Image search: [Google]
1448173225526.jpg
67 KB, 489x550
>>66988879
What on gods green earth is this.....
Whatever it is it gave me autism.
>>
>>66988879
I will never renounce violence to defend my folk. I just dont think it's neccessay at the present time. If possible I want the races to peacefully go their seperate ways. Europe, the white homeland is a different matter. Non-whites esp muslims are currently being warned to leave. The point where this warning will be backed by violence is rapidly approaching.
>>
File: 1399740285558.jpg (80 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1399740285558.jpg
80 KB, 456x386
I unsubbed yesterday after I watched it.

The alt-right is full of faggots.

Common filth was right.
>>
>>66988879
Fucking KEK. He's still got it, he's buttblasting libs AND he's making fun of us at the same time. It's pretty great desu senpai
>>
>>66992066
Ok, nevermind. That was shit, I spoke way too soon after watching about a minute of it.

That was fucking terrible. I think someone killed Murdoch Murdoch and took over his account
>>
>>66991480
This desu senpai
>>
File: 1453091182255.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1453091182255.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>66992066
>>66992211
Checking my own dubs here.

but yeah. that video was really bad.

What the fuck happened to Murdoch Murdoch.

inb4 it was the kikes
>>
>>66988879
>>66991055
>>66991480
>>66992211

So what do you guys think is wrong with it? All the memes, or his message?

I am pretty sure he made another Wojak video about time traveling a few weeks back and introduced that fucking girl character and his roommate or whatever. Seems to be more "alt right culture" meme jokes than an actual political statement.

Aside from the gay non violence message and the shitting all over Dr Peirce, I liked the message of unity between fascist and libertarians. I remember when /pol/ had fascist-libertarian alliance threads all the time. Sadly his video kinda contradicts his own message.

Anyways I always preferred that Morakiu fellow to Murdoch who's always hit and miss or just okay tier. Sometimes he just takes things to retarded lengths.
>>
>Hold back the night got deleted
Still butthurt tbqh senpai
>>
>>66991480
Alt-Right is literally right wing homos. They are "Alt" because they hate Christianity so much because of their gayness
>>
i'm bout halfway through and pretty funny so far, why all the butthurt?
>>
>>66992510
Well, for one it wasn't even funny.

Usually his videos have a decent amount of laughs
that one felt like it was forced way too hard.
almost like it was plebbit-tier humor

If I were him I would be ashamed and fucking take down the video. I know you fucking lurk /pol/ faggot Murdoch Murdoch, I've seen you shill your vids here before. He gave proof by providing the some of the cutouts he used in the videos.

That was a piece of shit and you should be ashamed of yourself. Delete it and start over
>>
>>66992638

I dont identify as alt right, we are far right nationalists or ultranationalists.
>>
File: 1368291119617.png (14 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
1368291119617.png
14 KB, 314x438
Somebody explain this for those of us who have no idea who he/she/xe is.
>>
>>66992796
>>66992638

Like alt right is some new term the media made up for the anime type faggots. Just because we post on /pol/ doesnt meant we are that.
>>
>>66992740

His videos are always hit and miss though. Some of them are funny, some are merely entertaining, some are cringeworthy.

The one he did with the beetles was pretty retarded too. This was was more le epik in joke reference type humor, so I see the reddit influence but I never thought this guy was so fantastic in the first place.

Thinking back on it, aside from his first video nothing has been really fantastic. That truedeau video he did last went way to far and became retarded towards the end.
>>
>>66988879
I actually really liked this video to be honest

If you didn't laugh at all then you take /pol/ way too seriously.
>>
>yfw Murdoc Murdoc promotes race mixing and whites 'just taking the destruction of the nations like good cucks forever, because; 'violence is wrong'.
>>
>>66992692

oh
>>
>>66992940

DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY YOU FAT FUCKING PIG
>>
>>66993025

Playing devils advocate here, but maybe he was trying to shield the alt right from accusations of being being a domestic terrorist/hate group that promotes people to violence. Therefor the media cannot jump on it and kill it easily. I know it's a cucked thing to do but someone has to put that disclaimer out there. If he was literally encouraging people to go out kill kikes he'd have the FBI bash down his door.

Pretty sure he made a video previously about a white crusader literally killing feminism and Marx.
>>
I've never seen this channel before.
Watched the video.
What's wrong with it?
That the stormfag gets gassed?
>>
>>66993359
Maybe. I guess its irrelvant, violence between the invaders and whites will/is developing naturally anyway. Just as imo violence between nationalist whites and cucks defending immigrants will develop naturaly. If I had my way the impending 'racial divorce' would be peacefull, but I don't have high hopes.
>>
it was good you fucking autists
>>
File: 1441656122123.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441656122123.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I've been calling this controlled oppositon shit since day one. Wake up you fucking retards.
>Shapiro
>Whittle
>Sargon
>B-BUT NOT THE JEWWWWWS, THE 6 GORILLION, ALL JEWS INNOCENT XD
How many more times does this have to happen until you faggots see the light?
And of course the few ones that don't stab you in the back like Gexter or Nathanael are just ignored.

Kill yourselves post 2012 scum
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.