[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ruskiebros red pill me on putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Russia_(1991-1993).svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Russia_(1991-1993).svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1000
The media here portrays Putin as a psychopath, but I'm starting to have my doubts. Is he a reasonable leader or is the burger land media circus correct for once?
>>
Judge by yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xwuVjgMfU4
>>
>>66987218

>Putin Good
>Russia Stronk

All you need to know.

Your gov doesnt like him because Obama is a homosexual and his wife is a tranny, and we don't stand for that here.
>>
>>66987218
Watching this thread, find it interesting. Redpilled sources on what actually is happening with Crimea? What did he do, what was that?

Is it true he outlawed neonicotinoid pestides while Europe is still sucking monsanto's cock?
>>
>>66987218
He is not a psychopath. He is a populist that uses militarist, nationalist rhetoric to distract the population from crippling social and economic issues.

Russias oil industry is privatized by Putin and his friends, whilst the average incomes of the population are grotesquely low. Russia has no more real economic output than one US state. The average life expectancy for males in Russia is below 70.

Falling oil prices make the situation even more critical.
>>
>>66987640
We're in fucking 2016, there are hundreds and thousands of videos of what is actually happening in Crimea, just search it.
>>
>>66987218
Well, he doesn't know much about economics and make impulsive decisions like crimea or novorisia.
One thing he maybe good at, considering he served in kgb, is plotting covert operations. Some say that all this refugee crisis made by his hands to punish europe for sanctions.
>>
File: 1450231212347.jpg (45 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
1450231212347.jpg
45 KB, 800x429
>>66987973
>>
>>66987495
Holy shit my dreams come true
>>
>>66988038
Are you wet now?
>>
File: putin.jpg (50 KB, 586x435) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
50 KB, 586x435
Corrupt authoritarian populist, his friends own some big businesses and there is no doubt that some of the money is going straight into their pocket. Some here are sucking his dick because "muh conservative values" but that is just the general worldview in russia. I completely agree with what he is doing in syria, though. As for authoritarian, that is what you have to be when leftist jews are trying to subvert your country.
t. russian expat
>>
>>66987495
seems reasonable
>>
>>66989867
my opinion is similar

authoritarian rule is first step to recover from degeneracy
>>
>>66987218
put it simply
foreign policy - good for now
internal policy - bad, although one can say "not enough".

A lot was done by him to take Russia out of the 90s shithole, which was plain fucking horrible. For that Putin should have and has an enormous praise (well except for russian libtards). But he failed to capitalise on that yet, and this fuels discontent.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>66987218
Putin is a fag
>>
>>66987973

I doubt that. Rapefugees were leaking to Finland through Russian border but they negotiated a deal quickly to stop that.
>>
Putin tries to portray russia as a powerful modern nation, even when it is still only coming out of an era of post-soviet shithole

Because he tries to portray russia like that, people see it actually isn't and aren't happy with the situation
>>
>>66987218
Hes an absolute Psychopathic Asshole who not only ruined Ukraine,but will also ruin his own Country. He does not care about other Countries People. He doesnt care about his ones either. And Ruskies are dumb enough to follow him and soread lies about him being a good guy who dindu nuffin.
>>
File: White Genocide is the Plan.jpg (83 KB, 619x723) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide is the Plan.jpg
83 KB, 619x723
>>66994558
This from a complete cuck whose main goal and desire is his own national suicide.

Putin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>66987495
What about his comments on the collapse of the soviet union being the greatest disaster in the 20th century, and his ties to the KGB? This doesnt bother you? What about all the assassinations on political opponents, business's and assets seized of the wealthy who dont align with him politically? Does it bother you being poor Ivan?
>>
>>66989867
You dont fight corruption with more corruption, your last sentence is bullshit.
>>
>>66987218
The truth never is Putin without help of the local mafia would have come into power.
>>
File: europe vs murrica.webm (3 MB, 224x360) Image search: [Google]
europe vs murrica.webm
3 MB, 224x360
>>66994558
cuck
>>
>>66987495
>vladimir vladimirovich
why can't we address each other in such a brotherly manner?
>>
>>66987973
I don't think that Putin is happy with the european "refugee" invasion.
That invasion serves more the goal of Erdogan and Turkey.
But Putin gots also a double game with muslims and with Chechnya.
He builds the biggest mosquee of Europe...
Anyway, how sad is the future of Europe. What a pity.
>>
File: Merkel Kalergi Plan.png (247 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
Merkel Kalergi Plan.png
247 KB, 600x566
>>66996744
The rapefugee invasion is your plan cuck. You voted for it specifically and now you are getting what you wanted ("You" means french frog people and the rest of cucked east and west Europe on the EU Coudenhove Kalergi plan)
>>
>>66998050
In France we got the "Terra Nova think tank", they act for more muslims in europe in purpose to be easily elected with their community vote.
Genius.

And it works well.
See Philippe Moureaux, the PS, and Molenbeek.
>>
>>66989867
pretty accurate conclusion
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.