[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump needs to start going into more detail on policies and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (426 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426 KB, 2048x1536
Trump needs to start going into more detail on policies and what specifically needs to get done, in order to further solidify his support and silence critics

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

If he would do things like how he speaks in this video he'd garner even more support than he's got now
>>
File: 1457565549457.gif (2 MB, 330x294) Image search: [Google]
1457565549457.gif
2 MB, 330x294
That's exactly what the leftists want him to do. Bog him down details and frivolities.
>>
>>66987135
It's not about policies, It's about not implementing the policies that fucked you over for the last 20 years. He's a policy remover.
>>
>>66987290
Removing policy is still a policy

Point is the normies want to hear more specifics, and some more specifics will draw in more support

Captcha: burgers
>>
>>66987397
I'm actually withholding my vote from the primary because he is so fucking generalized when it comes to policies.

Captcha:202
>>
>>66988144
phew google is so hard that took 20 seconds. He is a master media manipulator he knows they only play sound bites so he gives it to them. You think they would be talking about trump every second of everyday if he stood at the podium and said "First....I want to lower taxes...blah...blah....blah. I havent heard any policy from anyone I just know Bernie is a commie, Hill is a criminal, Rubio is a fucking turncoat liar, and the gov of Ohio who cares what he thinks.
>>
>>66988144
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
got ahead of myself and didnt post the link like a dumbass
>>
>>66987135
>>66987135
Hasn't he openly admitted the reason why he won't disclose how he intends to do these things because that's against how you make solid deals in the first place? Doing business is much like poker, you don't want the other players knowing what cards are in your hand and what cards you will play out of the river.
>>
>>66988387
>>66988345
Thing is, Trump has only those 6, and they were all release in 2015?
I've been waiting a long time for more, and they're just not there. As a policy nerd, it's disappointing, and I just want to see more, especially when they're so good.
>>
>>66988579
you can't even vote, idiot
>>
>>66988630
Hahahaha

Just try and see if I won't
>>
>>66988770
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>66988846
It might be bad, but it'll prove Trump right more than anything.
>>
File: 1455087386402.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
1455087386402.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
hes winning because hes keeping things simple to gather the masses, in the general he will go specific and btfo shillary.

let the master do what he does best, win.
>>
>>66988579
He has released the healthcare one this week.
>>
>>66988952
Actually in that case, I apologise, I'd assumed there'd been six for a while.
>>
>>66987135
Even way back then, the CSPAN moderate, judge, legislater had to sigh and pre-apologize just for introducing Donald Trump.
>>
Anyone else watching Boris Johnson right now, mayor of London, doing an exact Trump impression in favor of brexit?
He's even using trump words, hand gestures, etc... Also, their archbishop today said "it's ok to fear immigrants."
Trump literally uncucking UK without trying.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.