[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not taking stimulants. Even Nazi soldiers took it. Not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 256x181) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 256x181
>Not taking stimulants.
Even Nazi soldiers took it. Not to mention the thousands of high powered ceos and entrepreneurs.
>In 2015, a systematic review and a meta-analysis of high quality clinical trials found that, when used at low (therapeutic) doses, amphetamine produces modest, unambiguous improvements in cognition, including working memory, episodic memory, inhibitory control and some aspects of attention, in normal healthy adults.
>>
Stims don't make you smarter, only faster.

It is the only bullet in the gun of a C- student.
>>
Stimulants are the only white and non-degenerate drug.

Anything that makes you slow is degenerate, but stimulants make you aggressive, passionate, productive, and they make you hate the jew
>>
>>66987028
I ordered some dex of alpha bay and got more work done in 2 weeks than I did in 3 months.
>>
>>66987028
They don't make you smarter in a literal sense, as in improving your IQ or something like that, but if you're a bit of a low energy or easily distracted person then it definitely has the end result of making you smarter because you can now do more things and learn more things without getting distracted and your mind is focused enough that you tend to solve problems a lot easier. It's hard to figure something out if you're a bit distracted and you're really only half paying attention to it.

Sure, if you had someone who was very good at naturally focusing on tasks and you put him on stimulants then it probably wouldn't be a huge difference, but most people aren't like that, especially not in the modern day world where video games and entertainment have given most people the attention span of a gold fish when it comes to reading a book or doing anything that isn't extremely engaging.
>>
>>66986972
Hook me up with some dexies senpai. Getting hard to get now. Fucking annoying.
>>
>>66988395
Try alpha bay senpai
>>
>>66989238
I would never buy drugs online FBI.....
>>
>>66986972
Most of the stimulant users I know are deranged losers who are high on the nothingness of their lives

It helps you convince yourself that you're awesome even if you're not. Degenerate as fuck
>>
>>66987090
>>66987383

But I'm not white and I take them.
>>
File: 1457536425005.png (50 KB, 261x599) Image search: [Google]
1457536425005.png
50 KB, 261x599
>>66989238
Please no Gestapo, Fed man
>>
>>66986972
OI!!!!
That's Aussie Dexamphetamine you theiving fuck

See the AUST R number, registered with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Made by Sigma Pharmaceuticals in Clayton Victoria.
>>
>>66990057
Not everyone is as touched in the head as you are, We can't all convince ourselves we are awesome without drugs like you can.
>>
File: 1408594889627.jpg (65 KB, 273x225) Image search: [Google]
1408594889627.jpg
65 KB, 273x225
>>66986972
OP's not a fag
>>
>>66990892

>"I'm not like those other girls"
>is exactly like those other girls
>>
>>66990057
>anecdotal conclusions
>>
File: trump-full.png (22 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
trump-full.png
22 KB, 417x417
stimulants = get stuff done
le weed = dont get stuff done
epic xDDDD
>>
>>66986972
Until vasoconstriction ruins your penis. You'll end up unable to get an erection for the rest of your life. Also puts you at huge risk of cardiovascular disease and increases chances of psychological problems. It's really not worth it guys.
>>
I have ridiculously bad social anxiety when in class room settings. Public speaking and reading out loud isn't scary, but it causes an extreme fight or flight response.

My body becomes nervous about being nervous.

I went to the doctor and asked for Propranolol and he gave it to me in seconds. Take 10-20 mg about 30 minutes before public speaking and you wont feel any anxiety at all, and have balls of steel.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1244x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1244x1199
>>66986972
there is an alternate way to use stims
if you use it that way, yes they are god like
but on their own, no.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.