[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are leftist memes so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1444450908379.jpg (81 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
1444450908379.jpg
81 KB, 625x416
They're not funny. Look at Comedy Central's Drumpf meme. I wonder how many marketing teams it took to come up with that. And all the plebs that parrot it thinking they're being funny and edgy. Their mass consumption memes aren't even funny. It's sad.
>>
>>66986949
I get equally annoyed by the Trump shills photoshopping MAGA hats over anime girls or pepe frogs.
>>
>>66986949
BUT ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBJECT: LET'S PRAISE KEK!!!!!!

>(yes I'm mad)
>>
>women aren't funny

>leftists aren't funny

???

conclusion: all leftists have a female brain.
>>
>>66986949
It's interesting in that the media establishment is so far out of touch with the people that they're not funny at all, can't write a script to save themselves and are starting to come across as angry and bitter.
>>
>>66986949
They are not funny, because common trait amongst leftist is that no one criticize them, nor they will ever doubt their positions, so there is no way they can improve their sense of humour.
>>
>>66986949
Oh this is easy.

Leftists live in safe spaces and bubbles. There are no bants. When someone right leaning bullshits with someone else they accept any abuse and dish it out back.

If two leftists try to have banter, the victim will scream assault and he will be shunned from the community.

Leftists are terrible at humor because they have never had practice at it. Their culture doesn't allow for jokes, because most good jokes can be perceived as offensive in some way.

In the end this is why the left will never win. Once you get too far left it becomes bleak and Orwellian. Humor destroys their bastion of censorship and control.
>>
>>66986949
Funny enough I bet most Bernie supporters aren't old enough to get the reference
>>
>>66986991

But they aren't Trump shills. They're Bernie shills from leddit trying to hijack Trump threads, take control of the /pol/ narrative and cause internal strife by projecting their weab faggotry as Trump support.
>>
>on jewtube phone
>commercial for Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
>nothing but liberals bashing on conservatives
>not even a smile is cracked
I'm sure if it's because I don't understand this sort of humor, or maybe because it just sucks. Probably the later, which is sad because satire is great in the right hands. I enjoyed shit like Colbert, but now it's all just shit.
>>
As opposed to the awesome memes of /pol/? How many funny far right wing comedians you know? Lel kys faggot
>>
>>66987311
Goes to show that political comedians aren't funny because their agenda gets in the way of humor.
>>
>>66987259

oh hahahahahaha u said they arent trump shills but they totally are hahahaha i totally get it le ebin dude
>>
>>66987184
Do you live in the south?
>>
>>66987184
very eloquent. I never thought of the effects of the safe space, no child left behind, everyone gets an award effect.

humor is an excellent way to cross bridges. be it hyperbole or sarcasm, they both are an attempt at humor. their intentions might be different but the outcome and eventual goal is achieved to the writers purpose. to portray the opposite of what they are saying. and if the opposite of what ""THEY" is speaking how they perceive truth, how can you possibly what truly is?
>>
>>66986949
Leftist are bad at everything.
>>
>>66987415
>>66987415
I really wish he lived in the far north :(
>>
File: 1457511673364.png (3 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457511673364.png
3 MB, 900x900
>>66986991
>I get equally annoyed by the Trump shills photoshopping MAGA hats over anime girls or pepe frogs.
a-awoo,,,,
>>
>>66987184
I called my half Indian housemate (ethnically, 3rd generation born here) a "Punjab poo merchant", he laughed, Said "I'll shit on your bed you fucking gaylord" and that was that. Just how we talk to eachother. He's on a mad UKIP bender right now
>>
>>66987821

DESIGNATED POOING BED
>>
>>66986949
low quality memes are all low test beta orbiters can handle
>>
>>66987821
DESIGNATED POOING CULTURE COMBINATION

OYE VEY

ANADDA SHOA

I am only joking. I hope thr Buddhist and Hindus who really dindu can be our Christian home boys.

even though they don't believe they want the best for us, which is what we see is the best for us. and Christ was a pretty cool dude, we can all agree on that.
(he's not a nigger)
>>
>>66987184
>>66987670
This. Humour and satire are pretty much the quintessential expression of free speech. It should be of no surprise that the regressive left is unable to handle it and want to suppress it to conform to their rules, not in a much different fashion than the other totalitarian ideologies that preceded it.

Pic very related, how a SJW sees satire.
>>
>>66986949
What's the joke?
>>
>>66987254

I don't get the reference. I'm thirty.
>>
>>66986949
At least they have comedy, unlike righty.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.