[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McDonald's running pro-gay commercial in Taiwan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 987.png (428 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
987.png
428 KB, 950x600
>The minute-and-a-half ad features a boy coming out to his father by writing, “I like boys” on a McCafe coffee cup and sliding it across the table.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/03/10/mcdonalds-ad-featuring-gay-son-coming-out-sparks-controversy-in-taiwan/
>>
Isn't Taiwan home of the 'ladyboy'?
I thought they were cool with that kinda thing.
>>
>>66986187
You're thinking of Thailand.
>>
>>66986187
/thread
>>
>>66986224
see
>>66986222

honestly homosexuals are mentally ill

1 in 5 homos i the USA have aids, why?
>>
>>66986222
Oh, right. Guess so, nice trips.
>>
>>66986304
>1 in 5 homos i the USA have aids, why?

Niggers
>>
>>66986114
Didn't they already run that advert somewhere? I vaguely remember hearing complaints about it a couple of years ago.
>>
Asians will never fall for the homosexuality is right meme.
>>
Hes so cute ;~;
>>
File: 1457326292150.jpg (487 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1457326292150.jpg
487 KB, 1912x1072
>>66986114
Whelp guess the elite at Mcdonalds think they are gods, should have seen what happen to Burger King as a lesson but nope. Time to boycott Mcdonalds.
>>
>>66986114
This is EXACTLY what I want in my fast food advertisement.

Literally fucking AIDs

Christ knows I want my food selection associated with a incurable disease and shit on dicks and eating out hairy assholes.

Tasty!
>>
In spain we have gay propoaganda 1 out of three adverts.
>>
>>66986304
>implying it isnt niggers and spics
>>
>>66987581
>Be me
>Denied to join voluntary military service because of made up medical issues (made up by them)
>Best scores in rectuitment, civil doctors advocated for me with reports. Still nothing
>Post-op trannie whines on the Tv because the army doesn't want it
>Freak gets in the army
>Fucked up by hormones, treatment drugs and whatnot decides to quit 3 months later
>>
>>66986114
boycott
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
>>66987581
Do you watch spanish TV? That's brave.
>>
>>66986114
>McCafe
Yeah, thats gay.
>>
Why dont the zipperheads start the purge of anglo degeneracy promotion from their culture and start closing down these degeneracy promoting western franchises?
>>
>>66986114
>U.S embassy
>promoting faggotry
nothing out of the ordinary here.
>>
>>66986114
Why would you promote sexual deviancy ?
I don't see ads promoting bondage or cuckh-
wait, scratch the last one.
>>
>>66989063
if that's true then your army doesn't deserve you anon. just focus on yourself. train physically but don't forget to read as much as you can about related topics, combat, survival, guerilla tactics etc.
a book a week is what you want to aim for with 2~5 hours a day physical training depending on your current level of fitness. (push yourself but not to the point of injury).

best of luck mr. Spaniard
>>
>>66986304
1 in 5 french are shitskins, why?
>>
How does anyone eat their shit?

McDonald's has closed down twice in my town from lack of customers
>>
>>66986114
they must be "testing" it in Taiwan to see how it will fly in America.
>>
it's a fucking sandwich commercial, why do jews feel the need to push their agenda everywhere
>>
>>66986304
Tons of homos throughout history. You're the mentally ill one to think men give a shit what hole they stick it in.

My friend fucked watermelons.
>>
>>66986114
>Dad i am homo
>Thats ok son....lets do a maccas run to celebrate
>>
File: 083.jpg (18 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
083.jpg
18 KB, 377x351
>>66986222
If it was Thailand, it would be a "daughter" coming out to her father by revealing that "she" actually has a dick.
>>
File: wizardry.jpg (20 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
wizardry.jpg
20 KB, 233x250
>>66986222
Thailand is some crazy shit, have you ever seen that episode of An Idiot Abroad where Karl goes there?
Fuckin' look at this shit, it's magic. He wouldn't even let them shave him and look at the results. Fucking Thai's got lady-tech never before seen by the rest of the world and they are HOARDING it for themselves. Maybe if we had their tech I would be fooled by trannies more often. I think I would be happier that way; no one wants to see a tranny that doesn't pass.
>>
>>66986187
amerkia #1 we on da top
>>
>>66986304
>1 in 5 homos i the USA have aids, why?
Anal sex transfers aids much easier than vaginal sex. Because of this, in order to end the HIV epidemic, gay people would have to have much less unprotected sex than straight people do.
I guess condoms just feel too weird.
>>
>>66986114
>father writes more on the cup before sliding it back
>"So am I! You're adopted. Your mother is actually an LGBTABCDEFθ polywhoppadoodle."
>rest of commercial is drowned out by the static of mass clapping
>>
What's the text on the thing?
Is it "I am gay" and "me too", because that is what I'm imagining.
>>
>>66987581

>Spain
>gay commercials

Not surprising at all.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.