[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Trump fool is only ahead of the Cruzmissile by 6% ...and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 648x822) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 648x822
This Trump fool is only ahead of the Cruzmissile by 6%
...and no one besides his supporters now will vote for him in the primaries
Remind me again how he has it "in the bag"...
>>
By primaries i mean the general erection
>>
>>66984864
Trump will only get elected if Hillary goes to jail.
>>
File: Star Jesus.jpg (23 KB, 552x369) Image search: [Google]
Star Jesus.jpg
23 KB, 552x369
>>66984864
$0.50 4 u
>>
>>66984900
Wont happen.....
idiot...
>>
>>66984864
Get out of here Bernout.
>>
Almost all of Cruz's votes came from Texas though.
>>
File: 1451857956178.jpg (690 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
1451857956178.jpg
690 KB, 897x1850
>>66984900
She will get hammered after Trump see's this
>>
File: 1453123580014.jpg (2 MB, 1324x1101) Image search: [Google]
1453123580014.jpg
2 MB, 1324x1101
Cruz is too ideological/stubborn to appeal to anybody outside of hardcore conservatives.

He does ok if the voters are just conservatives, outside of this circle he has little appeal. Trump on the other hand is much closer to the middle (despite moronic appeals to Hitler comparisons) and has a broader appeal outside of straight up GOP voters.
>>
File: Avoid Shitposts.png (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Avoid Shitposts.png
88 KB, 800x600
>>66984864
>>66984944
>>
>>66984944
I never said it would. The idiot is you.
>>
Trump will pick up more of a lead after this debate tonight, which did no damage to Trump, and Carson's endorsement, which will swing a lot of Carson voters Trump's way. And a 6% lead is enough to beat Cruz in the states that matter.

I don't understand Cruzfags. In what universe do these shills see Cruz beating Trump in states like New York, New Jersey, California, etc. It's just not going to happen.
>>
>>66984864
Google Bill Clinton Jeffrey epstein.

I don't think we want a pedophile back in the white house.
>>
why don't we see the total votes for the Democratic candidates, why there is a 'Democrats Abroad', why are the Democrats so god damn shady when it comes to primaries, caucuses and elections in general?
>>
>>66985019
>>66984939
Y'all are real stupid
>>
File: 1232525469854.png (237 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1232525469854.png
237 KB, 500x376
>>66984864
>No one besides his supporters now will vote for him
That is literally politics anon
>>
Trump will push past 40% on tuesday as the winner takes all states start
>>
>>66985106
koj grad? skopje?
>>
Because Ted is out of bible-thump states
>>
>>66985274
da
>>
>...and no one besides his supporters now will vote for him in the primaries
>Remind me again how he has it "in the bag"...
trump has more supporters than cruz
>>
>>66985015
To add to this, Cruz has not won any open or semiclosed states except for Texas, which is his home state. Meanwhile Trump has won every non-closed state except for that, Minnesota, and Puerto Rico. The latter two voted for Rubio.
>>
File: 7ddd9c89a119b84483611694714be8a5.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7ddd9c89a119b84483611694714be8a5.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
>>66984864
>popular vote
>any indicator

I will agree though, it is rather close when you consider the delegate count and the fact they have more then half way to go.

>brokered convention
>Romney/Rubio team will be parachuted in by party leaders
>Trump runs independent/Trump Party
>Trump out polls Republicans
>severely split conservative vote
>Hillary/Castro ticket poll below 50% but win in a landslide when it comes to states and electoral college
>Republican Party implodes into infighting
>Some moderates and establishment conservatives jump ship to Democratic party
>The rest of the conservatives, the tea party, and Trump supporters rip whats left of the Republican Party apart.
>we see the end of the Sixth Party System and potentially watch 2 new Parties on the right emerge and an new one on the left with Democrats being the only major big tent party
>>
>>66985331
koja naselba?
>>
File: 1426227425420.png (56 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1426227425420.png
56 KB, 398x409
>>66985136
kek
>>
>>66984864
I've said it before. as a flip flop voter who voted for Obama's first term, Cruz is too boring. Boring is why Republicans chant hold office with the new 3 second attention span. Bernie had a lot of millennials stoked because he offered tons of free shit, Hillary i swear is fudging her own numbers and its a real conspiracy but if cruz runs it's fucking over.

Half of Cruz' campaign is "i sure do hate obama" and newsflash, we all do, but your weak words aren't gaining any support because NOBODY LIKES OBAMA, you aren't exciting or stimulating anyone when everything you do is just blaming Obama (though it is his fault) for the world's woes. it's boring. trump is the Republican parties only chance at winning the real election, numbers be damned.

>but cruz is doing almost as well as trump
And if he runs as the Republican candidate he'll lose like mccain and mittens did.
Trump at least has the cult of personality, which makes him fun to watch, also he's not a career politician who says "i know I'm a career politician but career politicians ruined america." trump may say some dumb stuff here and there off the cuff. but cruz says manipulative scripted shit that a team of people wrote and still comes off as either stupid or evil.
>>
Real talk, Cruz has less of a chance of being president than even the cuckservative puppets like Rubio and Romney

He's

>ugly
>a child abuser
>hated by everyone who knows him
>appeals to precisely 1 (one) bloc of the Republican base
>a real ugly motherfucker
>Canadian. Literally ineligible to be president

Cruz is a weirder phenomenon than Trump. He won't last long.
>>
>>66986395
He's also got a child molester face which the shallow American people will not respond well to.
>>
>>66984864

>remaining states aren't as favorable to Cruz relative to the ones that have already voted
>more than 33% of his vote total is from his home state of Texas alone
>New York hasn't even voted yet which will further distance him from Cruz
>>
>>66984864
Cruz is strongest in evangelical midwestern states which vote earlier in the calendar. Meaning he's already pretty much peaked.

As the New England states start voting, Cruz is going to get BTFO. Remember what happened to him in New Hampshire? Without his southern states, he's a lost cause. He has no path to the nomination.
>>
>>66984864
>everyone always calling trump out as this big old mean guy
>literally everyone who has done business with him or had any real interaction says he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet
Trump makes me hopeful
>>
>>66984864
23% more votes.
28% more delegates.

Not 6% ahead. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>66986395
Don't forget
>a booger eater
>>
>B-but trump is only at 35%
>How can he win in the general election?
>Let's support the shitfaced canadian cuck that's only at 28% instead, yeah, that'll work

Trump's candidness in regards to campaign finance (not that he's self-financing, because he's not), but that he knows how the game is played and that he's not playing it like everyone else (SuperPAC financing). He'll be able to blow Hilton out of the water if it's Trump/Clinton, all he has to do is repeatedly point to the bribes she's taken, 250k for a 20 minutes speech numerous times at banks, how can she regulate them when they've given her millions in bribes? etc.

He might even be able to steal some of the Bernie votes, and if not, they'll be completely irrelevant because they'll simply drop out of the election process because their candidate promising them everything for free got the boot.

Cruz only appeals to the far right, and even then he doesn't do that particularly well, since he was for amnesty not even a month ago.
>>
>>66984864
Don't forget to eat your boogers, Rato.
>>
All that GOP cash down the drain.

It's hilarious.
>>
File: 7c8.png (110 KB, 345x304) Image search: [Google]
7c8.png
110 KB, 345x304
You can say that all you want but we won't know for sure until the 15th. Personally I'm just lurking and waiting. Talking shit to this echo chamber does nothing.
>>
>>66984864
>Remind me again how he has it "in the bag"...
Because trump is about to start winning winner take all states and his delegates will start shooting up like crazy, and we've already passed the areas where cruz performs the best
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.