[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the United Nations pose a Bloody threat to Soveriegnty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (169 KB, 1960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 1960x1280
Does the
United Nations pose a
Bloody threat to
Soveriegnty of nation states?
>>
Everything they pass is nonbinding. It's mostly a way to say "Hey the international community disapproves of your shenanigans." Even then, it doesn't really have teeth unless one of the major powers backs it.
>>
>>66984011
Why should I care what the
Czech
Republic thinks?
>>
File: c-un-t.jpg (309 KB, 832x800) Image search: [Google]
c-un-t.jpg
309 KB, 832x800
>>66984011

You're mistaken. The UN has massive influence. All the feminism and equality is basically based on UN decisions.
>>
>>66984071
You literally don't have to. That's what "nonbinding" means.

>>66984075
When has the UN ever held sway over the politics of another country beyond trying to end conflicts? Most pledges from a country never really come to fruition and other ones just tell them to fuck right off.
>>
File: image.png (440 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 989x437
>>66984275
What if the UN is the next step in the NWO and the successor of the EU?
>>
The UN has no power. The only power it has is as the nations cuck themselves to it.

The predecessor to this was the League of Nations (this came out of WWI whereas the UN cae out of WWII). As a Brit, you might like to check out something like, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley, which explores what these establishments were meant for and how they failed. Realistic maintenance of soveriegnty was and remains quite the problem with both as a means to form some greater good.
>>
File: nemo.jpg (784 KB, 2045x1470) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
784 KB, 2045x1470
>>66984275
>When has the UN ever held sway over the politics of another country beyond trying to end conflicts?

They do it constantly. They push new laws (which then local politicians vote on), they organize international meetings and collaborations and so on. They are the major source of feminism, gender mainstreaming, liberalism.

The UN itself has not much power, but they are massively influencing national politics.
>>
>>66984416
Not sure if I can check it right now, but maybe later sure
>>
File: 791.jpg (44 KB, 959x638) Image search: [Google]
791.jpg
44 KB, 959x638
Their "2030 agenda" is essentially a blue print for global communism. You can read it here:

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

>27. We will seek to build strong economic foundations for all our countries. Sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth is essential for prosperity. This will only be possible if wealth is shared and income inequality is addressed. We will work to build dynamic, sustainable, innovative and people-centred economies, promoting youth employment and women’s economic empowerment, in particular, and decent work for all.

The only question I have is, who is doing this and why?
>>
>>66983910
Can someone explain to me why there are always subhuman shitholes that still have slaves on the UNHRC, but they're always the first to speak out about first world perceived injustices?
>>
File: cunts.jpg (263 KB, 640x1601) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
263 KB, 640x1601
>>66984694
>The only question I have is, who is doing this and why?

Please note that a lot of the stuff they are pushing is feminism/Islam.
>>
>>66984694
What is exactly wrong with that statement besides all the political bullshit-ese?
>>
>>66984793
This will only be possible if wealth is shared and income inequality is addressed.
>>
>>66984793
Do you read at a Donald Trump level?
>>
Too many
Rubbish
Institutions
Pissing my
Sovereignty up the wall
>>
File: un.jpg (703 KB, 1347x1203) Image search: [Google]
un.jpg
703 KB, 1347x1203
>>66984793
>What is exactly wrong with that statement

Words like "inclusive" and "sustainable" are codewords.
Inclusive: Minority quotas and women quotas and abortion rights.
Sustainable: Carbon tax, meat tax, feminism.
Wealth is shared: High taxes
Income inequality is addressed: Closing of the gender pay gap, e.g. by obligatory kindergartens.

And so on. You should read more UN documents to understand.
>>
>>66984694
>who is doing this and why?
No one. There is no accountability, no particular incentive to meet the sustainable development goals, and not sanctions for failure to meet them. It's all just feel good bullshit.
>>
>4.7 By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development

JUST
>>
>>66983910
>Does the
>United Nations pose a
>Bloody threat to
>Soveriegnty of nation states?
out of the all unions around the world (the UN, the african, asian etc.) I think EU does far more damage than all of them to the soveriegnty of the countries, don't have anything against UN though
>>
>>66985002
oy vey, a culture's contribution to sustainable development?

why so much with this racism?
>>
The UN's a fucking shitshow. Worked there for 2 years and it was only worth it because I got to bang some international qts and my income was tax-free.

> tfw my supervisor was a an ugly old arab who was horny for white qts so our intern team was only made up of tall 10/10s.

Thanks Muhammad.
>>
>36. We pledge to foster inter-cultural understanding, tolerance, mutual respect and an ethic of global citizenship and shared responsibility. We acknowledge the natural and cultural diversity of the world and recognize that all cultures and civilizations can contribute to, and are crucial enablers of, sustainable development.
>>
>>66985149
>Every culture who doesn't follow our mandate must die
>>
>>>>>>>>>>global citizenship
>>
Fact: only Krauts and Krautlickers aren't opposed to the UN

Need I say more
>>
>>66983910
Does the pope wear a funny hat and are his cardinals likely to have lifted the shirts of young choir boys?
>>
>>66985956
Can't argue with u m8
Thanks based Australia
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.