[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7S lkY3T3bU I WANNA PUNCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1456701707516.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1456701707516.png
377 KB, 498x497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7SlkY3T3bU

I WANNA PUNCH HER FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT
>>
>>66983693
This is the trash that will be massively breeding soon. Time to gtfo of any 'progressive' country.
>>
>>66983693
Jesus Christ, these people have no ideas of their own. All they do is repeat what they read on Tumblr.
>>
>>66983693
>white people have never suffered through systematic racism

Ask the Irish, Pols and German-Jews

Even if she is talking about just in America, ask the early Irish immigrants, they were treated like human garbage.
>>
>>66983693
The teacher is a beta, and deserved the "schooling" he got.
>>
>>66983693
hope she failed that class, she obviously hasn't learned anything.
>>
File: 1456749813922.png (726 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456749813922.png
726 KB, 1080x1080
>>66983693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSXvb5LFoK4
>>
>>66985423
He never responded in the vid, it was edited to cut him out. He's not a beta for listening to her argument before rebutting, that's called being a good sport.
>>
>>66983693
>WHITE RACISM IS REAL
>ETHNICS BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITES IS JUSTIFIED

wipe this meme from the face of the earth
>>
>>66983693
>Anglosphere colleges
It's funny. Sweden is a SJW ruled country and our colleges are full of SJWs, But they are far-far from as infected as the colleges in America and Britain. This is Muricas future, Have fun.
>>
>>66985423
yea, any white male who becomes a high school teacher is 99.9% a cuckold
>>
>>66987365
I don't know man. Those 8 weeks of paid vacation are pretty fucking sick, bruh.
>>
>>66987467
this
>>
>>66983693
>male
>white

has it all

>teacher

threw it away

deserves whatever he gets
>>
>>66983693
"Racist" is a racial slur for white people.
>>
Why are women so fucking dumb?
>>
>>66987062
>If i had a nickle for every cock in hollywood pandering their politically correct shit
>I would still have no money because the kikes steal all of it

Moonman on fire holy shit
>>
File: jew.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
You really do just have to stand there, you can't say shit back if you want to keep your job.

Imagine it, white male teacher arguing against an african female on racism. if he even said a word he would be fired.
>>
>>66987565
lel. agreed
>>
>>66987779
>irish slavery

what now
>>
>>66987854
?
>>
>>66987854

No amount of counter evidence will save these hardcore SJWs. They've been brainwashed into only caring about American slavery and the "colonialism" of European powers. They don't give a single fuck about any other case of enslavement, they don't care that Arabs enslaved blacks for far longer and in far worse conditions, they don't care about anything other than what makes them popular on tumblr. Facts mean nothing to them. If you point out the existence of Irish slavery or the slavery of a literally anyone other than African Americans, they'll just shrug it off. If you even try to talk about the realities of colonial slavery - for example, natives being complicit in the slave trade, or the fact that less than 1% of the population even owned slaves - it won't even register in their minds. They're all reactionism with zero substance
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.