[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of consent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: AgeofConsentbyState.png (91 KB, 397x252) Image search: [Google]
AgeofConsentbyState.png
91 KB, 397x252
What should be the age of consent?
>>
>>66982691
>>
>>66982691
>based nevada
>>
fuck off pedo shits.
>>
>>
>>66982691
Nevada is a loli stronghold in the middle of cuckindom
>>
16. End of story.
>>
>>66982691

What about a dynamic age of consent, with the classic (0.5*Age + 7), up until both are above 18.
or +6 if you're like me at the moment
>>
>>66982851
city of sin baby
>>
>>66983005
I think every state already has dynamic age of consent until stated age in the chart.
>>
>>66982691
When are they physically equipped to handle an adult penis? I ask this because they are still not emotionally equipped to handle a sexual relationship at 25. Who am I kidding... my 30 year old ex was not emotionally equipped to handle a sexual relationship.
>>
Same as in Finland, 10yo
>>
seriously who accepts 16 years old marriage ?
>>
>>66983179
>10
Did you get invaded by Muslims or something?
>>
>>66983285
lel.
>>
>>66983329
No seriously how can a 16 years old take care of a family in the modern times
All of 16 years old who lives in america that I met in my life are teen edgelords
>>
>>66982691

Honestly, it should be 16 everywhere, except that America is too degenerate as it is. We don't need more cuck boys being raised by single teen mothers.
>>
>>66983430
Most of the States with age of 16 consent laws only allow marriage at the age of 16 with all 4 parents and both children in question agreeing to the marriage.

Besides, if you do something you regret at 16, it's your fault for being stupid.
>>
>>66983285
Every Egyptian I've met is pretty damn based. What's the rest of the Middle East's excuse?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.