[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Overlords of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: adamcarolla2011.jpg (233 KB, 900x874) Image search: [Google]
adamcarolla2011.jpg
233 KB, 900x874
ITT post the most based of all /pol/

Pic related.
>>
A literal jew?
>>
>>66981941
miss his old radio show, guy was pretty damn funny
>>
>>66982927
He's not a jew, retard. He's a wop.
>>
>>66982927

? adam carolla is italian/hungarian.

>>66982993

he still has a podcast where he constantly shits on liberal and SJW positions. I used to listen to him on loveline back in the 90's/00's. He actually still does another podcast with Dr Drew still on his same network.

aceman is based as fuck
>>
Isn't he a leftist retard

Loveline was funny but that was like 20 years ago
>>
>>66983180
Not by a long shot.
>>
>>66983180

he's the diametric opposite of a leftist.

in fact, look on youtube of adam vs gavin newsom. the entire interview is about an hour long, but he absolutely kills gavin (the Lt Gov of California) because gavin takes the libtarded position of "blacks and latinos can't succeed because racism." after he called that out and dominated gavin, everyone called him racist for it. adam being the based motherfucker he is, went on huffpo afterwards to shit on them even further, doubling down that he's right and the leftists are, in fact, the REAL racists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSEFigZ8YoA
>>
File: 1445534611425.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1445534611425.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
overlord right here
>>
>>66982927
He's an Italian, you dumbass. That ain't a Jew nose.
>>
>>66983180
>that was 20 years ago
I didn't want these feels. ;_;
>>
>>66981941
That fag was a loser. His mother browbeat him and he was always complaining about how Raymond was better.
>>
>>66983471
>>66983096
>>66983166
>>66982927

actually i gotta flaunt some of my adam carolla knowledge here, his hungarian grandpa *is* jewish from what I recall. However, his grandpa didn't leave hungary (at least to my understanding)

His mom is a super liberal hippie who met his now stepdad at a "primal screaming" class, and his dad is, according to adam, a deadbeat loser who never did anything in his life. adam grew up working construction and basically living like how we do, minus the NEETbux. he's super conservative and hates the silverspoon liberals who perpetuate the idea of white privilege or that hard work doesn't equate to your success
>>
>>66981941

I worked in a theater and he did a show there. It was like a powerpoint presentation where he talked about making it through hard work and shit. And by lucking out and becoming friends with Jimmy Kimmel and the right people. Dude always brags about being a millionaire.
>>
>>66983700
His grandpa being jewish doesn't make him jewish.
>>
>>66983722
He sought Kimmel out is the thing though. It didn't just fall in his lap. You have to carve your own path.
>>
>>66983700
Whatever. What is he -- like 1/8th - 1/4th Ashkenazim Jew? They're ethnically European, anyway. I've been a fan of Adam for a long time, and he obviously isn't some SJW cuck. He's going to vote Trump. Just listen to this shit: >>66983353
>>
>>66983180
Nope.

Loosely claims to be libertarian, but I'm pretty sure he's supporting Trump even if he isn't loud about it. He is on record for supporting Trump's MAGA catch phrase, and is so hard lined about immigration I think it's obvious where his vote will go.

Also is supposedly friends with Trump's kids.
>>
>>66983817

i know, i wanted to "disclose" it before someone actually decided to do some digging and go "ITS ALWAYZ DA JOOS" if they found that

i can't tell you the last time i ever heard carolla talk about the jews specifically, and from the 20 years i've listened to him, he's never once referred to himself as jewish

>>66983863

this. he went to the radio station kimmel was at and waiting outside the elevator to try to teach jimmy how to box, for free, just for a bit. this was before either of them were anyone in life. Him meeting kimmel didn't mean he was on the fast track to a million after that, him and kimmel did a lot of work afterwards to even get recognized

>>66983914

look at the ID's of the posts youre quoting, bud, they're both me
>>
>>66984039
Yeah, I realized that right after I posted. I'm drunk off of the fermented Jew. Cut me some slack.
>>
>>66984039
>i can't tell you the last time i ever heard carolla talk about the jews specifically, and from the 20 years i've listened to him, he's never once referred to himself as jewish

I have heard him multiple times refer to himself as "practically Jewish," or else-wise along those lines. And he very often speaks about Jews, specifically choosing in fact to always have a Jewish female co-host. He always speaks highly of Jews and how he admires them.

Don't get me wrong, I like Adam, but he does talk about Jews a lot. Not to mention his retarded "bomb Germany again just because the holocaust lol" skit.
>>
>>66984187
>him multiple times refer to himself
shabbos goy
they are the capos of the white race
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.