[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before BLM murder this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
How long before BLM murder this guy?
>>
TURK DETECTED
>>
File: the runs.png (666 KB, 737x468) Image search: [Google]
the runs.png
666 KB, 737x468
>>66980702
I bet that man is armed to the teeth. Expect a body of decaying niggers are the morgue.
>>
>>66980702
Where, in jail? He'll be fine, Trump is paying his legal fees.
>>
why kill when you can easily provoke him into assaulting you and live off of the lawsuit money at his expense`
>>
>>66980702
Imagine, it would blow apart their claim it's Trump's supporters that are violent
>>
That man was a comrade of Ben Garrison in Vietnam.
>>
>>66980702
That guy is a real american hero
>>
>>66980702
>nigga gets decked by senior citizen
It's EBM all over again. Fucking embarrassing dawg.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-14-51-29.png (72 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-14-51-29.png
72 KB, 480x854
>>66981065
Young nigga thought he was lil wayne the world now knows him as lil bitchboi
>>
>>66981065
lol @ EBM!!

Glad to see people still remember him!

Those were great threads.
>>
>>66980702
BLM is not smart enough to make a killing that requires any more planning than "Look! A white devil alone!"
>>
>>66980702
>punching a protester
>normal reaction: that was uncalled for and unacceptable
>liberal reaction: HE PUNCHED A BLACK PERSON IN A TRUMP RALLY THAT MEANS TRUMP IS RACIST
>>
File: 11164352_ori.jpg (256 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
11164352_ori.jpg
256 KB, 800x1185
>>66981177
>Glad to see people still remember him
Hollywood tried its best so we wouldn't.
>>
>>66981323
I remember watching some documentary, or interview, or short blurb about the guy.

He lives with a black guy in an apartment he pays about 50 bucks a month to rent(he's been there so long and is a veteran so his rent never increased), and spends the rest of his pension on food. He also says nigger nonstop, but the people that know him know it's not out of racism, it's out of uppity fucks not deserving his respect.
>>
>>66981478
I remember being in the /b/ threads where we dox'd the girls who stole his stuff.
We never found Amber Lamps tho...
>>
>>66980702
Honestly I can't even be mad if they do. This senile old hick is trying to fuck up the god emperors image
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.