[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is gonna get assassinated so fucking quick after he becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1454720379925.jpg (96 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1454720379925.jpg
96 KB, 540x960
Trump is gonna get assassinated so fucking quick after he becomes president. I know you guys dig him but there are a ton of people out there that fucking hate that dude with a passion stronger than I've seen yet.
>>
File: 1426472098804.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1426472098804.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>66978772
now how many of those people are amazing snipers?
oh thats right, zero
>>
All these libtards will stop caring in a few weeks when their loser candidate gets BTFO
>>
I hope they try.

Show us who to hang first.
>>
that may be a problem if everyone against him didn't want to ban guns
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (325 KB, 688x396) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
325 KB, 688x396
>>66978772

How ? the president is the most secured person in the world
>>
>>66978772

And some white supremacist was supposed to take out Obama. The only ones who are frothing about Trump are libtards and the only reason they are frothing is because he is the republican front runner. The only way they will take him out is to use a gun and most of them don't own one or have a job to go buy one. I am pretty sure he is safe.
>>
>>66979056
I'd say if Obama hasn't been killed yet, there is next to no chance of Trump being killed.
>>
>>66978772
If it happens it will spark massive riots and possibly jolt a revolution, especially if it's seen, and likely will be, a kill by the establishment/jews.
>>
If he gets assassinated (likely) it won't be by "some guy who hates him".
>>
>>66979053
The fact that America's first and only black president needs bulletproof glass every time he gives a speech is proof that racism is alive and well.
>>
File: 1363986656337.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1363986656337.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>libshits
>owning a gun
>>
>>66979056
the libtards are currently in power, their structure is established. it wont crumble away over night.
and trump is supposedly 'not in with the secret societies'
we'll see.
>>
>>66978772
How can liberals assassinate him if they hate guns?
>>
Nope. The retaliatory death toll would be astonishing.

Like, imagine if a BLM dipshit did it. Oh god, there would be a mass shooting of their protesters.
>>
>>66979373

>republicans control the house
>republicans control th esenate
>republicans controlled the supreme court
>libtards in charge

The sad thing is you are actually right....
>>
>>66979242
>The fact that America's first and only black president needs bulletproof glass every time he gives a speech is proof that racism is alive and well
Bush had same thing retard. It's standard considering Reagan was shot, Kennedy, Ford was shot at and they missed, etc...
>>
>>66978772

I'm sure the Vietnam vets all over the south who lived during segregation loved having Obama in office, but guess what? None of them could do shit about it.

Most assassinations are staged attempts or inside jobs. The latest one, Hinckley, had ties to ex-CIA chief GHW Bush.
>>
>>66979402
Didn't liberals kill that Pim guy because he was anti Islam?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Pim_Fortuyn
>>
>>66979242
Obama needs bullet proof glass because at least half of the population wants him dead. Only a small minority of those people are motivated by race.
>>
>>66979337
>libshits
>knowing how to use a gun properly let alone aim it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.