[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The First to Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: Steven-Crowder-610x420.png (434 KB, 610x420) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Crowder-610x420.png
434 KB, 610x420
ITT post cuckservatives that will inevitably lose their power when Trump takes the White House.

Pic related.
>>
Oh come on he's not that bad.

>video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8spGrLrUM
>>
>>66978637
This is the litmus test to see if someone qualifies as a cuckservative and/or outright marxist: Would this person be okay with their daughter taking black dicks?

If the answer is yes, their opinion is garbage and not worthy of your time.
>>
>>66978742
Low hanging fruit, anon. Crowder and the "Anti-SJW" crowd are notorious for this shit.

And anybody who calls their self conservative in the public eye is going to put out some kind of video like this.
>>
>>66978637
I personally don't think they'll go anywhere as long as SJWs exist.

This goofball
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PaRn2-YfTI
>>
>>66978637
Ben Shapiro
Glenn Beck
Mark Levin
Megyn Kelly
SE Cupp
Amanda Carpenter
>>
crowder is a funny dude and would be a great ally

if only he wasn't a cruzmissile cuck...
>>
>>66979447
Dana Loesch
>>
If you Robespierre everyone who's disagreed with you you'll end up with half of Trump supporters gone. I gave him my vote on Super Tuesday and have been to a rally, but I was adamantly against Trump until around October when I began warming to him.

I'd pardon most Cruz supporters if it were up to me, simply because his voting base will be most receptive to Trump after he drops out. Rubio faggots are only supporting him because they think their young Cuban pool boy has the best chance in the general. Kasich cucks simply forget how he behaved up till debate #6/7.

If you're against Trump's opposition, it should be people from the other side, and people like Wilson, Beck, and Fields.
>>
Why would they lose their power? Are you going to kill them? Is Trump going to have them arrested?

It's getting painful reading some of the posts around here. The staggering lack of recognition into just how rough its going to get and how serious you're going to have to be is almost comical.

Newsflash: they aren't going to stop doing their shows. Liberals aren't going to move to Canada. Mexicans aren't going to self-deport. The courts aren't going to cooperate with deportation orders. Shitskins in the military and federal departments aren't going to follow orders.

You need to be ready for this.
>>
>>66979018
This. He always puts the most basic conservative quote on a picture of himself like it's some sort of revelation.

And he's nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is, and that might be more infuriating.
>>
>>66979447
>>66979754
Sadly...
Thomas Sowell
Bill Whittle
Greg Gutfeld
>>
>>66979447
>Mark Levin

Thank fuck, so tired of listening to him shill for Cruz like he's an anti-establishment constitutional conservative.
>>
>>66979447
>SE Cupp
I'd like some ficki ficki with her before she's gassed
>>
File: 1476236236432.jpg (7 KB, 362x203) Image search: [Google]
1476236236432.jpg
7 KB, 362x203
>>
Just about every conservative opposed to Trump is doing so because he's not conservative enough. Besides immigration, Trump is center-left if anything. Not sure why /pol/ is so obsessed with him (Especially given his heavy zionist views). Are his maymays really that appealing?
>>
>>66980140
>bill whittle
On what grounds? As far as I've seen he supports trump.
>>
>>66980336
Because immigration is LITERALLY everything. If you don't stop the country rapidly changing demographics, you will never elect another conservative.
>>
>>66980336
We've always been the nationalist board.
>>
>>66978637
is conservative like a fake conservative or an insult to actual conservatives?
>>
Seriously, from a non-political view. Who the fuck can stand Steven Crowder?

A 30 year old Mormon women is more relateable than that autistic cringefest. He fucking references the evolution of dance and that surprised goafer shit in the current year.
He isnt funny, he's never been funny, he claims to be a comedian yet 95% of everything he talks about is cuckservative politics.

He also got fucked up by a trade unionist manlet and didnt fight back.
>>
Don't throw out everything they've done though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY

Also, regarding Trump, Crowder has said that while he doesn't like him, if he gets the votes, he doesn't want to see the establishment using any fuckery to get around it and nominate someone else. He wants the person the people pick to get who they pick - respectable enough for me. Also he's aggressively anti-Islam and on the CAIR watchlist.

Crowder is okay.
>>
>>66978637
The despicable Glen Beck.
>>
>>66980336
because not all of us are stupid enough to think israel = american jews and media jews

liberalism is the enemy today. one at a time.
>>
>>66980604
He's already crying on air because he's being dropped by stations because listeners are sick of his anti-Trump rhetoric and shilling nonstop for Jesus Cruz.
>>
>>66980559
I meant to ask what cuckservative specifically meant
>>
>>66980700
I see it used to describe a few things - mostly conservatives who go establishment and shill for Israel I think.

Someone who uses it can correct me though.
>>
>>66980582
He said if Trump gets the nomination he wouldn't vote, because genocide.
>>
File: 1454050138457.jpg (89 KB, 1021x886) Image search: [Google]
1454050138457.jpg
89 KB, 1021x886
>>66979018
>>
>>66980700
Its a conservative who tries to win over a couple non-white, LGBTQ or female votes by attacking and alienating his base (straight white males).
>>
>>66980772
I know he said he won't vote if it's Trump. I'm not prepared to disregard everything he puts out because he doesn't have blind devotion to whoever happens to be the nominee.
>>
>>66980940
I don't give a shit if he said he won't vote for Trump. His reasoning for doing so was literally fucking retarded.

>hurr durr muh morals
>muh concentration camps
>>
File: 1452925726876.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1452925726876.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>66978637

Crowder is the perfect example of a mid tier IQ. hes probably about 97 or 98.

>Pic related, it's Crowder.
>>
No one has told me why Bill Whittle.

The Holocaust rant?
>>
Does "cuckservative" mean "not a Trump supporter"?
>>
>>66981202
If someone is espousing themselves as a 'true conservative' while making a no-true-scottsman, they're probably a cuckservative.
>>
>>66980828
You must think Sargon of Akkad is a god, right anon?
>>
>>66981290
This.
>>
i dont know about any of you, but Trump running for president showed to me just how Jewy and shameless libertarian ideology is.

aside from the neocons, it's sad seeing people like Sowell, Jilette, and Stossel worship so much jewish fee trade bullshit.
>>
>>66980369
He is a Cruz missile because trump said the Iraq war was a mistake or something. He only ever supported trump because he made progressives mad.
He is a massive cuckservative. He only pretends to be libertarian when it suits him.
>>
I fucking love crowder even though I literally don't agree with him on voting for cruz. I honestly think he's the best talk show host out there.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.