[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allegation??? How does that work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1
Allegation???

How does that work?
>>
>due process
>>
>>66978142
It's been investigated internally - but the records are confidential.

There is no way, currently, to know what evidence there is, whether he had the opportunity to confront witnesses or put on a defense, etc.

He has been found responsible, the process might have been reasonable and fair, or it might not.
>>
>>66978253

Private institution

If he was in a public university, he would have due process rights.

The free market will fix it.
>>
>>66978142

He wasn't Chad looking enough, so it simply took an allegation to get rid of him.

If he was a complete 10/10 Chad Thundercock, he would be able to abuse and rape women in public and women would thank him for it.
>>
>>66978142
Feminism
>>
>>66978299
you're being smug but the free market, if it's allowed to function actually will.

>school A has abuse of sexual allegations, develops bad reputation
>school B has neutral reputation
>more people will go to B
>>
>>66978142
Apparently he called a girl a boy lol
>>
>>66978455

Yes

The reputation of Yale is truly going to be effected by this.

Also, how about all those lives that get ruined in the mean time?
>>
>he hid the evidence very well
>nonetheless, we know he's guilty and will punish him as best we can considering we're not a prison
>>
>>66978283
Can any Amerifriends explain this to me.

Why does a College/University get to conduct its own criminal investigations instead of the police? That just seems...so fucking wrong I can't describe it.
>>
He done fucked up and got himself a sjw. To become captian of the Yale Nigger ball team, you can bet he had his choice of pussy.
God only knows real story but he got his red pill very unpleasantly.
>>
>>66978565
>Can any Amerifriends explain this to me.
It's yale. It's the equivalnet of Eton in UK closing rank and keeping quiet, and big jew goes along bc it impacts their reputations too.
>>
>>66978142
there is no due process in universities, much like Europe (and their overseas holdings) a tribunal reviews the case and passes judgement no facts needed just feelings
>>
>>66978373

Well… even without a full blown thundercock… he is the CAPTAIN of the basketball team. That has got to count for something.

I just hope we aren't getting another 'Great White Defendant' scenario.
>>
>>66978662
and nobody sees a problem with this or just nothing is ever done/can be done about it?
>>
>>66978565
>its own criminal investigations

It really isn't criminal. They use terms like ethics investigation or code of conduct. It is a way to get someone out that fucked up with out bringing up too much scandal on the school.
>>
>>66978565

Technically, they don't. Public institutions have requirements of due process and reporting. Now, there have been instances where they have not been followed, but those instances get rectified in court.

Yale, however, is under no such obligation to do so because it is a private entity. It does not have to comply with due process rights. It can choose to not do business with anyone for any non-protected reason.
>>
>>66978565
It's not a criminal investigation. They're investigating a "violation" of the school's conduct policy. The only reason to do this is in total absence of any evidence.
>>
If he avoided jail time, it was unprovable and likely a minor thing at best.
>>
>>66978566
its not Niggerball, you racist. its apehoop.
>>
>>66978565
Title IX empowers universities to do this. It's bonkers but its never going to stop because muh discriminayshun
>>
>>66978455
>>66978299
>implying he didn't have a contract with the university
>he agreed to this prior to joining the team

If he didn't agree to abide by these circumstances, he has a right to challenge the uni in court
>>
Am I the only one who look at every sexual assault allegation with extreme skepticism nowadays?

Is it bad that I assume the woman is lying most of the time?
>>
>>66978455

So you'd go to some unknown school over Yale if given the choice because of the reputation cost of something like this?

I think I'd rather have blanket regulations protecting certain inalienable rights, like due process.
>>
>>66978565
Dude, it's the exact same in Australia.

Firstly, this wasn't a criminal investigation. They just kicked him out of the school. It's a private school so they're allowed to kick him out for whatever reason they want (provided it's not discriminatory).

Exact same in Australia. You can get kicked out of uni there without having committed any crimes.
>>
>>66978788
>It does not have to comply with due process rights. It can choose to not do business with anyone for any non-protected reason.

So long as it receives federal funding (which it does), it should have those obligations.
>>
>>66978540
>>66979086

>The reputation of Yale is truly going to be affected by this.
yes. if it's an egregious enough offense or a trend. that's how reputation works.

>Also, how about all those lives that get ruined in the mean time?
never said that was good. if you can tell me why a non-market system would prevent all problems or misjustice i'm interested.

>So you'd go to some unknown school over Yale if given the choice because of the reputation cost of something like this?
depends on what information comes out. Missouri is already seeing application numbers drop hard for the issues last summer.
>>
>>66979387

>If you can tell me why a non-market system would prevent all problems or misjustice i'm interested.

It's called applying due process rights equally to all institutions purporting to be in the business of education. It's not even hard or burdensome cost wise. It just disallows private institutions from dealing with these situations off the cuff. Of course, that means that standard rules of evidence apply, and that allegations have their day in court (or whatever reasonable due process is given) as well as the defenses.

Overall, I'd say it's pretty fucking simple. The only people against this shit are insane libertarians, and for all libertarians bitching about the department of education, they have a huge influence on modern day educational system.

Just look at modern charter schooling.

>>66979387

>>66979286

Welcome to the marvelous world of charter schools. Enjoy reading the case law that says that they're only government entities for the purposes of reading money. All that due process shit is for squares, man.

It doesn't really apply in this case, but a lot of the reasoning from the charter school cases comes from the ideas behind the very existence of yale and other private institutions as receivers of public funds.
>>
>>66979844
due process is just words, unless it's practised it doesn't mean anything. you know what i'm talking about is the only way to force actual due process to occur.
>>
>>66978586
More of a red suppository really.
>>
>>66978142
>>66978283
If it's anything like the past few accusations, this is nothing

Hopefully he sues if it's another false claim
>>
>>66980114

>Due process is just words

No, it's actually a very well legislated and articulated group of actual legal obligations.

It also has a jurisprudence dating back to the founding of this nation.

I mean, I guess the Constitution and the U.S. code is "just words" when you get right down to it.

Like I said, public institutions have had abuses of due process in the past. However, they have means of redress in the courts. This guys has no means of redress in the courts.

THAT'S WHAT DUE PROCESS IS.
>>
Wow, this must have been sort of a big deal. Yale has a seed in "march mulatto madness" and they've made the team apologize for supporting him.
Still researching. They were willing to boot their captian during ncaa tournament for some crazed matress girl type. If there aren't charges, you know the deal.
>>
>>66978142
He's a chad. In all fairness, he's probably guilty
>>
>>66978142
>all men are rapists
>yale discriminating against this poor young man who exercised his need to rape

TRIGGERED
>>
>>66980547
>He's a chad. In all fairness, he's probably guilty
Much as he looks like a scumbag, this is a school that bullied professors into leaving for japan over an email that halloween costumes could be "a little offensive."
We know he did nothing and got screwed. If you have half a brain, don't sleep with any girls in college.
>>
>>66979387
The difference is Mizzou is shit. Even if this guy got expelled from Yale for no reason, I assure you Yale's application numbers would still be more than enough to fill every seat and have thousands of rejections.
>>
>>66978142
honestly, he probably did rape someone, given his importance and the inertia against expelling someone in his position
>>
>>66978662
>>66978764
>>66978788
>>66978810
>>66978847
>>66979228

Sorry I completely misunderstood what was happening. I just assumed they were talking about an allegation of sexual assault.
>>
>>66981151
They are, but they aren't actually reporting it as a crime. They aren't even claiming it's a crime. That's how you know it's a baseless claim meant to hurt him.
>>
>>66981064
see
>>66981222
>>
>>66981064
>honestly, he probably did rape someone, given his importance and the inertia against expelling someone in his position
Why wasn't he arrested? He isn't a legacy with a father in congress and connections, he's a White nigger playing a nigger game.
This gets more and more frightening as the sjw march on in the cultural revolution.
>>
>>66981271

In yales response they made a point to say that sexual assault cases can be resolved through their little mediation center without charges being filed if that's what both parties want.
>>
>>66978142
we live in a country where women can get away with sharing classified information and making false rape allegations, what do you expect
>>
>>66981550
>sexual assault cases can be resolved through their little mediation center without charges being filed if that's what both parties want

That's fucking stupid
>>
>>66981691

Helps Yale save face while maintaining that concerned front quite a bit id imagine.
>>
>>66982062
So if there was an assault at my private business I could just investigate it myself to avoid tarnishing my business's image?
>>
>>66982185
no. you have to fire the guy immediately to avoid tarnishing my business's image. find out the facts later
>>
>>66982185

Why are you arguing with me?

I'm not Yale.
>>
lol amerishits
>>
>>66983779

Texas wants their flag back
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.