[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California dindu murders couple in their 90's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1240689_1280x720[1].jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1240689_1280x720[1].jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
The fucker was 20 years old and already had an "extensive" criminal record, including a RAPE conviction? Why was he free? What the fuck, Cali?

>A person of interest in the murder of an elderly Apple Valley couple was identified on Thursday as the suspect killed by a Torrance jewelry store owner during an attempted robbery.

http://abc7.com/news/suspect-killed-by-torrance-store-owner-linked-to-apple-valley-murders/1240671/
>>
>>66978021

THAT IS SO FUGGIN EBIC MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EBIN MAYMAYS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

LE EBIN :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>66978021
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>66978049
I hope you get killed by one of your pet savages.
>>
File: keon[1].jpg_w=630&h=352&crop=1.jpg (63 KB, 630x352) Image search: [Google]
keon[1].jpg_w=630&h=352&crop=1.jpg
63 KB, 630x352
>>66978021
>Authorities said 20-year-old Keon Bailey, of Lancaster, was killed Tuesday when he attempted an armed robbery of Leilani Jeweler's. Bailey is said to be linked to three incidents in Apple Valley: a donut shop robbery, a home-invasion robbery and the double homicide.

>Shortly before 11 a.m. on Feb. 28, an armed robbery occurred at Neils Donuts in the 15700 block of Tuscola Road. Surveillance video allowed authorities to positively identify the suspect as Bailey.

>On March 1, a family friend found the bodies of Louis Giuntini, 95, and his wife Rose Giuntini, 92, inside their home in the 19900 block of State 18 Outer Highway. The family friend said they were checking on the couple. Investigators collected evidence at the scene that led them to name Bailey as a person of interest in the case, but nothing has been scientifically determined.

>On Sunday, a home-invasion robbery occurred in the 15600 block of Myalon Road. Evidence recovered at the scene was consistent with the donut shop robbery and the homicide, authorities said.

>Bailey was released on parole from state prison on Feb. 18, authorities said. His previous crimes were for burglary, possession of stolen property, rape, grand theft, trespassing and sexual battery.
>>
File: 1443853377764.jpg (39 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
1443853377764.jpg
39 KB, 343x481
>>66978021
>packer fan
>>
>>66978021
Happy ending.

To answer your question, whites can't be victims and blacks can't be the cause of a crime
>>
>>66978021
based jewelry store owner cleaning up the town.
>>
>>66978021
apefricans belong in the african jungle
>>
>California has water shortage
>blacks are scared of water
>old people can't have sprinklers on to protect their home
>>
When does the dam break?
>>
>>66978368
It kind of broke in the late-80's/early 90's when all those "tough on crime" laws got passed, but now it appears to be going backward, with people complaining about "mass-incarceration," as though locking up criminals is a BAD idea.

And libertardians have been a big part of that. They need to knock that shit off.
>>
>>66978021
Probably was sentenced as a child.
Children get lesser sentences than adults
>>
>>66978021

what are the recent LA crime trends? over the past two / three years... what's the general vibe?
>>
>>66978321
It's actually been raining a ton in NorCal the past few weeks.
>>
File: 1450966560842.png (603 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1450966560842.png
603 KB, 630x630
>tfw my grandparents used to live in Apple Valley
Could have been them.
>>
>>66978021
>The fucker was 20 years old and already had an "extensive" criminal record, including a RAPE conviction? Why was he free? What the fuck, Cali?

Because the prisons are full of people like him, and we're not allowed to execute them to reduce their numbers. If we started executing them, niggers, spics and White-guilt faggots would condemn it as "racist" and "genocide".
>>
>>66979000
Murders have been going up somewhat in the past couple years, but are still a lot lower than the peak in the early 90's.

But the trend is going in the wrong direction.
>>
File: 11.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>66978021
>California dindu murders couple in their 90's

They were going to die soon anyhow, who cares.
>>
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
File: festive.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
festive.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>66978021
STOP DISGRACING MY TEAM YOU SHOULD BE WEARING A RAIDERS SWEATER
>>
>>66979101

thanks for info, man - enough to warrant substantial concern? I left NYC because of cuck fuckhead de Blasio's aggressive pro-crime agenda... made everything miserable

I lived in LA for periods throughout 80s and 90s, up till about 2000 / feel like returning for a year or two

are the cops and politicians currently running the show complete faggots? or are they kicking ass and brutally taking out criminals (for context: I've lived in massive cities w/ crime my whole life, so I'm used to it - but hate it none the less)

again, I appreciate feedback
>>
>>66978204
>>66979207
calm down It's probably stolen
>>
File: LA Crime.png (70 KB, 861x793) Image search: [Google]
LA Crime.png
70 KB, 861x793
>>66979462
It kind of depends. There are several factors at work.

The general impression is that the worst gang warfare is generally in the past, in large part because the hispanic gangs "won," and pushed out blacks to other states or to places like Lancaster, where the criminal in the OP was living.

But in the past couple years, the general nationwide tends in cops backing off and not being as aggressive about searching or going after potential criminals have also hit LA.

Along with a growing homeless population and the recent sentence-shortening "reforms," it has led to a large increase in crimes like theft and burglary, but not yet a big spike in murder. But murder is up somewhat, and has definitely stopped dropping.
>>
>>66980022

that's really helpful, man - thanks

The sad thing is that crime is spiking all over the place... no matter where I look, it's notably worse than before. It's infuriating that the left has shamed and bullied cops into backing off. It's the quickest single path to mass chaos and suffering imaginable. The leftists will (again) end up being responsible for untold crimes and subsequent suffering.

I'm running out of spots to check out. They're all going to hell. Might as well just pick one I'm familiar with and hunker down.
>>
so a bunch of commiefornians died, big deal
>>
>95 and 92 years old

So he allegedly killed them two weeks before they were going to die naturally anyway. Big deal.

You crackers deserve it. How many Africans did you kill through the Atlantic slave trade? You racist fags have harmed the African people much worse than they have done to you.
>>
>>66981180
2/10
too obvious
>>
>>66978021
I'm surprised a dindu made the news after he killed a white couple.
>>
>>66978021
This is why the world hates California. If it was not for the movie industry you would be nothing.
>>
>>66981180

At least put some effort into it. We have Australians and Turkroaches posting here, you have to step your game up to compete. This isn't fucking Club Penguin.
>>
Apple Valley

I lived there when I was little.
It was an okay desert town. Too poor to be Victorville, too wealthy to be Barstow.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.