[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW CAN REAL WOMEN COMPETE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x270
HOW CAN REAL WOMEN COMPETE?
>>
>>66977076
what are they competing with I don't get it
>>
>>66977076
By being real?
>>
>>66977076

By being real.
>>
>>66977076
>making 2d women more 3d
Disgusting
2d is already perfect why would they want it to become abominations
>>
>>66977076
By being 60+ fps at all times in better than 4k quality
>>
>>66977076

when VR reaches a certain level, they won't be able to.

and that's when bluepill men will realize "hey...wait a minute...why do we give up 50% during divorce? why does pretty much every social custom require men to bend over backwards and tolerate their bullshit just for sex?"
>>
>>66977202

Feminists and women in general have already made it very clear that they won't tolerate VR or sexbots.

Lets be completely honest here, only a few women are smart, conscious beings. Only a few can actually contribute something to the world. The absolute, absolute majority of them are entitled sex-objects, and eye candy that feel entitled to the world and everything in it.

Women in western society are already the superior gender over men. Men are slaves to women in western society, the system makes sure of that. Western women will NOT give up their privilege and supremacy without a fight.
>>
File: (53).png (803 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
(53).png
803 KB, 500x652
>>66977076
girls whether they're real or not, are evil~!!
avoid the feminine archetype.
it's corrosive to your powers
>>
File: 00018456_medium.jpg (100 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
00018456_medium.jpg
100 KB, 639x426
Why would someone take a beautiful webm offering 60fps and full detail of the character showing full range of motion and then convert it into a 5 frame gif that lasts 2 seconds of her weirdest motion meant to show clarity and immersion.
>>
>>66977076
By having real boobs, ass, vaj, and spontaneous conversational skills.
>>
>>66977202
You can sign a waiver pre marriage declaring your entitlements and property are yours entirely and not to be given away during a possible divorce.

If you're gullible or don't have foresight on what you would want to keep, like let's say the dog, than that'd your issue. And you don't even need to marry. Marriage is just a title, it's a financial service for some benefits, it's good if you plan on kids, but you should know what you are getting into.

There are safety nets for men, it isn't a meme unlike mgtow would have you think, they just lack foresight
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>mfw feminist ban VR in 2022
>>
File: tumblr_n1towjSuNT1tqfiweo1_500.jpg (55 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1towjSuNT1tqfiweo1_500.jpg
55 KB, 499x750
>>66977076
Though I understand what you are saying OP
>>
>>66977076
it's actually bad for us too
imagine VR with super sexy males with dicks formatted to extreme pleasure
>>
>>66977636

Judges can dismiss prenups in court, I've seen it with my own very eyes.

'Marriage is bad for men' extends well beyond the mgtow folks. I remember people talking like that in the 90s. Men getting shafted in the court system is just one more way men lose out to women in western society.
>>
File: 1385149897406.jpg (157 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1385149897406.jpg
157 KB, 600x600
>>66978462
>it's actually bad for us too

The problem with women is that they have no value outside of sex.
>>
>>66977351
But muh waifu nigger.
>>
>>66978618
That's illegal, I very much distrust your eye witness account. A prenup can't be displaced unless there was foul play involved.
>>
>>66978746

Distrust all you want, I haven't talked to the guy about it in a while. No point digging up that old crap. Men broadly fear marriage for the past few generations, especially now, because it's just one of many ways women get chosen over us in western society. I'm not sure why you are trying to convince guys that marriage is good here.
>>
>>66978746
Kike divorce lawyers always tell the woman to plead under duress, that's how they get ya.
>>
>>66977186
.This.
>>
>>66978746
it's under duress or child welfare, either one will nullify a pre-nup
>>
>>66978825
OK so I just looked it up and if what you're saying is true than there were certain boundaries that weren't taken into consideration when the prenup was formed.
So what happened with your friend has happened, but there are clear rules.

I personally disagree with post marriage effecting your finance unless there is a kid involved. But if there was a kid you should know what you're doing.

Knew a kid who I grew up with that had a batshit crazy mother, and although the father wanted to leave and save him and his son, he stuck by, just enough until his son was 12, and the reason was so that the son could legally say in court "yes I choose my father, fuck single mothers"

12 years making up for a sour decision, but it will be worth it definitely. You have the kid, you want to save him/her, better make up for it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.