[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on Donald Trump's trade policy. How is it not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456718810344.jpg (43 KB, 557x375) Image search: [Google]
1456718810344.jpg
43 KB, 557x375
redpill me on Donald Trump's trade policy. How is it not going to fail in every respect? Trade war, global recession, price hikes..what's to gain?
>>
>what's to gain?

memes
>>
>>66975729
There's already a trade war and you've already almost lost
>>
GOOD DEALS
>>
>>66975904
TOUGH NEGOTIATIONS
>>
we empire again, nigga.

fuck us in trade we bleed your spic chinky ass dry until you cave because we can
>>
>>66975938
do you realize how dangerous that is?
>>
>>66975729
He's going to make a wall.
>>
>>66975995
you sound like a low energy bitch.
>>
we're already in a trade war hence ttp
>>
>>66976055
I think the word you were looking for is "cuck"
but really, I'm a trump supporter too, or at least I was until I started to think critically about his trade policy.

there is no way for this work without reverting to outright sabre-rattling
>>
>>66975729
>trade war

Uh no. He wouldn't be hitting these countries so hard over trade if he didn't know we have leverage.

If Trump goes through with any of his threats it will hurt these countries much more than ours which is why they will move to accommodate him.
>>
>>66976153

Nah, he was right
>>
File: ITSALWAYSRIGHT.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ITSALWAYSRIGHT.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>66975806
This, trade war is/has already happening and supposedly international shipping has either stopped or slowed considerably. Trump offers a way up and out, the rest offer more globalism and endless war. Global recession is gonna happen no matter who we elect. Eurozone is gonna collapse. Hard to say what exactly is gonna happen but I would rather have Trump at the helm then some bs political shill.
>>
>>66975995
>just accept being fucked in the ass by China and Mexico because it's less dangerous that way
Fuck that. You want to be Portugal? Because that's how you become Portugal. We aren't big enough to have any leverage and and the EU just tells us to be good cucks and take it. America is different. Let the chinks know they won't be able to export goods there as easily and their entire country starts imploding on itself. They NEED this. They built their entire country on selling you cheap shit.

You can MAGA if you want to
you can leave your friends behind
because your friends don't MAGA
and if they don't MAGA
then they're no friends of mine
>>
>>66975995
Is it more or less dangerous than bleeding America until its a broken husk with a nuclear stockpile?
>>
trump should make it illegal for US companies to move production jobs overseas, and make every company with production jobs come back, or they can't sell their product in america.

he should also support universal healthcare.

if he did those two things and was serious about building a wall and ending illegal AND legal immigration, he would be the best candidate in decades.
>>
The trade policy we have now is designed to create a new international governmental structure which can override state power. Funded by carbon taxes, protected by NATO, legitimized by the UN, it will regulate every aspect of our economy through corporate boards-- remaking the world into a neoStalinist "marxist utopia." The interlocking trade deals will eventually cover 80% of world GDP, this will be the proto-global state. The USA will cease to exist.

Russia will become Eurasia. China will become Eastasia. Our new empire will become Oceania and we will see 1984 in our lifetimes...

Unless we elect Donald Trump.

Trump worst case scenario: He does some deals and gets the USA some perks in the new world order, we build the wall and retain some semblance of local soverignty.

Best case scenario: Trump is merely the American manifestation of a global trend, and the UK exits the EU, the Eurozone collapses, Saudi Arabia and Israel collapse into anarchy which will eventually be controlled by Iran --who will do a really good job of killing terrorists, the trade deals are scuttled and the bankers are taxed.
>>
File: trumpface.jpg (2 MB, 4073x4226) Image search: [Google]
trumpface.jpg
2 MB, 4073x4226
>>66975729

Give more "aid" to his Jewish overlords in Israel.
>>
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/would_trumps_trade_policy_really_cause_a_recession.html
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.