[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BELARUS - MOST WHITE NATION ON EARTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: galery3-2.jpg (120 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
galery3-2.jpg
120 KB, 900x600
Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholsome traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% whites
>99.2% Christian
>based president idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>no relations with EU, extremely close with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is fairly isolationist
>Masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, /pol/?
>>
File: 1450046917113.jpg (50 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1450046917113.jpg
50 KB, 512x397
when they topple their dictatorship
>>
>>66974697
Do they have access to kpop k thanks
>>
File: smug peps.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug peps.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>66974697
>most white nation on earth
>72% of modern belarusians has ashkenazi heritage
kek
>>
>>66974932
Are you kidding me! We expelled the Jews in the 1800s and guess where they ran off to... POLAND! POLAND IS THE ASHKENAZI HOMELAND. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was the first nation state to practice white genocide by displacing the ethnic Slavs in Belarus with Jews since the ruling families (i.e Radziwill) were Jews... 95% of modern Poles are of at least partial Ashkenazi lineage.

>>66974874
We have internet.

>>66974838
We are actually a democratic nation.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 498x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 498x341
Oh it's this thread again.
>>
>>66974697
correction, it's the most "white" nation on earth
>>
>>66975137
Pfffff, it was the other way around Chaim. Belarus was the most jewish part of commonwealth, most jews were also poor and formed their own underclass. Your land was the dumping ground for kikes, and Belarus as a separate entity didn't even existed at that time. Stay cucked jewboy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-22-17-40.png (543 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-22-17-40.png
543 KB, 1440x2560
>>66975416
You sent the Jews our way. Don't even deny it. You and the Lithuanians had the highest pre war Jewish populations in Europe. Hmmm.
>>
>>66975570
YOU were the lithuanians at that time, there was no Belarus or Belarusians. Those are modern invention.
>>
>>66975718
We were a Slavic people. Lithuanians are not Slavic. Using your logic, Kurds are ethnically Turkish just because Kurds live under Turkish rule

>and I thought Ashkenazis were smart
>>
>>66975796
>We were a Slavic people
No, you were not since there was no you - Belarusians are just mixed poles, lithuanians (balts) and russians. There was no such nation as Belarusians and you should stop reffering to them as a separate entity
>>
>>66976177
I am Belarusian. We are direct descendants of Kievan Rus'.
>>
>>66976225
>We are direct descendants of Kievan Rus'.
Hahahahah, yes you are. You and ukrainians both :^)
>>
how would you guys feel about uniting with Russia again?
>>
Poor as fucking fuck
>>
>>66976327
And Russians as well.

But what would a EU Muslim cock sucking Pole know?
>>
>>66976349
Not negatively, we enjoy independence but our closest ally is Russia, we would reunite with Russia sooner than align ourselves with the EU and America. I think Russians, Ukrainians and us Belarusians should once more reunite under the banner of our ancestor nation - Rus.

>>66976375
>says the Egyptian
>>
>>66976378
Except unlike you, russians are a real nation. They actually can be direct descendants, but in your case that's impossible. How can a nation formed in XX century claim something like that?
>>
>>66976591
We have existed for a thousand years - the Belarusian language is practically ancient, spoken by the Northwestern Eastern Slav tribes even before the arrival of Christianity in Rus
>>
Belarussian language and ethnicity is made up. Russians are going to rule over your pale cracker ass and you ain't gonna do shit about it.
>>
>>66976859
Belarus is an ancient nation. Don't listen to the Jews lies, they know Belarus is their greatest threat so they condemned us to obscurity
>>
>>66976744
>Belarusian language
lol no
Belarusian language was "extracted" from russian around XV century, and only as a local dialect. The rest was created in XIX. The rest is pure
>WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>66977189
Belarusian history goes back to the times of Christ. We were settled originally by the Scythian tribes of the Steppe
>>
>>66977275
Don't forget about that time when you build the pyramids and flied around the world teaching mathematics and astrology
>>
>>66974697
Oh, that hereditary nomenklatura fag posting again.
People like him is why Belarus is a shitty shard of Russia, also known as West Korea.

t. Belarusian migrant
>>
>>66974697
>the Baltic states go up to 99.7, other eastern European countries are all around 99% white too (Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia,...)
>they are orthodox and that doesnt count
>idolising a moron which wanted to kill half the white race because some genetic traits he liked more
>having close relations with the most degenerate nation in Europe (ok Russia and Sweden are tied)
>>
File: frog.jpg (34 KB, 355x600) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
34 KB, 355x600
>>66974697
i met a dude who was from belarus

he said people beat him up because he had a kurt cobain shirt but didnt know everything about kurt cobain

bretty gay
>>
>>66978050
What a faggot that dude was. I sure hope they beat some sense in him.
>>
>>66978050
Kurt Cobain raped a literal retard anything that reminds people of him needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>66977275
Why do you orthodox elements of our slavic people love to make up history?
Bulgarians claim to be the first humans on earth comming from space, Serbs think all of Europe and it's culture is theirs, and now this crap....
Why must you be such degenerates? As if criminality, murder and abortion wasnt bad enough
>>
File: how_fucking_stupid.jpg (76 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
how_fucking_stupid.jpg
76 KB, 640x427
i was at a gun show back in the early 00s and a guy was on his cellphone to his buddy on whether or not to buy a bellarussian AK variant. "ya - it says it's made in buh-LAHR-us. i didn't know whether or not to say "bella-roose" or just smack the shit out of him. fucking stupidfuck texans. mfw.
>>
no estonia gif?
>>
/r/ing the pic tjhat shows beleren #1 for fapping to ponies
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.