[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the common opinion on Trump in Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: trumpjew.jpg (54 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
trumpjew.jpg
54 KB, 700x396
What is the common opinion on Trump in Israel?
>>
He's a good goy.

Seriously though it's not like there is any other candidate that opposes Israel.
>>
>>66973977
He's been pro Israel since he started his campaign. It's the globalist kikes that he wants to destroy.
>>
>>66973977

All candidates have jew balls resting on their chins. It is a non-issue.
>>
>>66974185
>It's the globalist kikes that he wants to destroy.
Right...
>>
>>66974064
>>66974185
I don't care about any of that. I just want to know what the average Israeli person thinks of Trump and how he is perceived in their media.
>>
>>66974251
>He's a Jew puppet but it's okay, because he's MY Jew puppet!
Think for a second about how silly that sounds.
>>
>>66974064
>>66974185
>>66974251
Read the fucking OP, he fucking asked what Israelis think of Trump, not what Trump thinks of Israel. Fuck, you fucking illiterates are incompetent as fuck.
>>
They don't like him. Being pro-Israel isn't enough, you need to be an Israeli Firster.
>>
>>66974310
The whole damn society is nothing but a Jewish puppet show taking place before a diorama. In contemporary politics, he is right it is a nonissue.
>>
>>66974291
>>66974431
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/
>61% of Israeli Jews Say Donald Trump Good for Israel
>>
>>66974185
Wait so how many Jews are there now?

First you've got the liberal atheist Jews who don't like Israel.

Then you've got the expansionist Zionist Jews in Israel.

Then globalists?
>>
>>66974310

Doesn't sound shilly at all. Every candidate wants jew dick in their ass so it is a non issue. When everyone has the same stance then you can safely ignore that issue and look at the others. Trump's protectionist trade stance is why I am voting for him. Israel can go fuck a goat as far as I'm concerned.

>>66974431

Fuck off, I read on instead of in. OP lost control of his thread.
>>
>implying remodeling US into Israeli political system will not make it great again

I'm pretty much pro Israel system.
>>
File: death.jpg (15 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
15 KB, 300x100
I think the american jews hate him. Most jews like to write and be journalists, and you know what every news outlet is trying to do. As for isrealis, i think they don't mind him but they also don't like him either
>>
File: 1455672316300.jpg (9 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
1455672316300.jpg
9 KB, 243x208
he can't win the election if he is not pro Isreal.

he would have been BTFO hard by cruz if he didn't say he was pro isreal in the debate tonight.

>mfw Trump just stole the jew card and is now using the establishment's own weapon against them
>>
Why do some big jews hate him so much then? Despite his talking about his love?
>>
>>66974993

Because he is a white straight male and they just can't look past that.
>>
>>66974993
Guessing he's saying it, but not accepting their bribes to play ball later.
>>
>>66974993
Why do some jews hate Trump?

Why do some whites hate Trump?
>>
>>66974993
because he isn't actually a jew puppet.

they are pissed that he can use the jews in his family to appeal to the average person without having to sell out america for shekels.
>>
Jew here, Israeli cousins of mine think Trump is a total boss and think he is a godsend
>>
To them, his rhetoric on Muzzies is legendary and they love it
>>
its funny all u fags makes all these assumptions about what "Jews think"
>>
>>66973977
I've heard they like him best because he wants to broker peace.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.