[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what libcucks actually believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: libcucks.png (19 KB, 999x221) Image search: [Google]
libcucks.png
19 KB, 999x221
>this is what libcucks actually believe
>>
correct.
>>
Why is that place so delusional
>>
>>66973672
no.
>>
>>66973542
I dare you to go to the ghetto as a white person. Talk about how much privilege you have to everyone. See how the blacks respond. Of course, since you're white and are so privileged, they will bow down to you, right?
>>
>>66973836
/pol/ would have you think that, most things you will see from the outside on /pol/ are the dumbest shit available, because it helps the circlejerking
judging the web based on things you see on /pol/ is like judging /pol/ by the flatearther threads
>>
I never once see racism against blacks in real life. I do see anti white racism plenty. No idea where these cucks are getting this from. Prob never even saw a black person or they think real life is like hollywood movies
>>
File: 1453883028208.jpg (857 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1453883028208.jpg
857 KB, 2448x3264
>>66974637
I thought all the muslim immigrants were only passing through Bulgaria not using their internet connections to shitpost.
>>
>>66975505
He has a point sadly
>>
>>66975505
kek
>>
>>66973542
>my life has been great, therefor everyone who shares my race has also had a great life!
>black lives matter!
>white lives don't.
>>
>>66975746
Not really atleast when it comes to the subject, bernie bros are pretty delusional in general. Like when he got cucked by the negresses and all the bernie shills tried to pretend it was good thing and shows how that somehow makes him a competent leader, almost all of them really think that and even make counter memes trying to highlight that retarded viewpoint.
>>
>>66975746
No he doesn't. That post in the OP has +700 upvotes.

That's a large enough amount to condemn the entire site tbqh.
>>
>>66976360
That's a lot of normies tho
>>
>>66974637
721 votes bro, those are not beings, because to be a being is to be a machine for the propagation of your genes, and they are just the opposite of that, a faulty machine that cucks itself to death, its as if their genes have come to the terms with the fact that they are useless and need to be eliminated
>>
Ironically this shit is pretty pro white isn't it? Might as well say "damn it feels good to be white"
>>
>>66975165

>or they think real life is like hollywood movies

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

>12 years a slave
>42
>The blind side
>The butler
>Django unchained
>etc.

"omg the poor innocent minorities are being mistreated by a violent and racist white majority."

>90% of all interracial crime over the last 10 years of reported data (1999-2008) was negro-on-white.

90%. 90 out of every 100.
>>
Cucks
>>
>>66973542
>we KNOW that
Right, so you just don't care is what you're saying.
Lower ranked in the progressive stack and all that jazz.

Fucking filth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.