[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reality check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (20 KB, 252x292) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
20 KB, 252x292
>implying the ADL and SPLC don't need you to keep posting 14/88 epic memes to choke more shekels out of their rich, fat kike donors
>implying that White identity being directly linked to NS (which scares TONS of potential pro-White converts away) is a good thing
>implying "it's DA JOOZ". NO. It's a lot of Jews and many, many gentiles, NONE of whom will change their minds if you say their ideas come from Jews
>implying that the Jews who are anti-White should be fought against BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWS. NO
>implying that it's not more important to study Western Civ and understand the great works of Plato and Shakespeare than to even know that Hitler ever existed

We fight anyone who fights our people, fellow Whites, Jews, or Blacks. The Jewishness of the anti-Whites in question barely matters. We're risking seeming like crazy nutjobs who condemn ALL JEWS with the NS stuff, and Mark Potok laps it up.

Also, if you're an epic 14/88 NS then you have to condemn:
-Paul Gottfried (his work is amazing, and not at all defending all Jews as perfectly good)
-Michael Savage (Awesome motherfucker, try to deny it)
-Jared Taylor (total hero)
-RamZPaul (decent guy)
-Donald Trump (Yup, that's right, pic related)

>THE ONE ALL IMPORTANT GOAL
Get White brains to change towards supporting their people, don't scare them off. Like it or not, NS WILL scare all but the most edgy and fringe types.

Discuss!
>next post is something 1000x more worthwhile than anything NS related
>>
File: epic.jpg (10 KB, 198x237) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
10 KB, 198x237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c

This video is an audiobook of a very important Stoic philosophical work from the Roman Empire. It is something really worth studying and taking to heart. It's the kind of thing we should be passing on and spreading. It's the kind of thing that our children should be studying. It's a rich cultural heritage. Why aren't we passing this along, with gusto?

Our people need a firm, intelligent and timeless foundation.

We can find that foundation in the great works of western civilization, literature, music, philosophy, etc. NS is no firm foundation for a people.
>>
Vivaldi's The Four Seasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
>>
>>66974393
bump
>>
>>66974987
>>66974393
>>66974145
>>66973857
what are you crying about?
>>
>>66975222
The demise of western civilization, my good man, and yourself?
>>
>>66975295
what could be done to preserve it? and what would take its place? eastern type civilization or a new type of order?
>>
>>66973507
This thread is an incoherent and inferior version of one I made a month ago.
The argument I went with was not
EVERYONE READING THIS IS STUPIDER THAN ME.
It was, look, in life you don't find so many people you can agree with all the way, you find people you can agree with most of the time. Also the Jews I regularly bring up in this argument are generally redpilled about race, excepting their own, which makes everything easier. I generally argue for "three quarters okay" status for
Dennis Prager
David Cole
Ilana Mercer
Ben Shapiro
Israel Shahak (deceased, and one of the best introductory sources on Israeli and Jewish problems: his short readable book Jewish History, Jewish Religion is THE primer)
Jon Ronson
Antony Loewenstein
Norman Finkelstein
And full Honorary Aryan status to
Bobby Fischer
The Saker
Gilad Atzmon
Mordechai Vanunu
Raul Wallenberg
>>
>>66973507
but anti-semitic memes are funny
>>
>>66973507
You're a little late.
The motive force of modern or Menckenian anti-Semitism is not the canonization of Palestinians or categoric hate. It is unquenchable resentment at being told what I am allowed to think. And Trump has already led the way without sacrificing one vote.
>>
File: okokkkk.jpg (360 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
okokkkk.jpg
360 KB, 998x1000
>>66975606
This thread is actually very coherent, though it is just thrown together kind of haphazardly.

1. NS is a bad thing to tie to White identity, all the anti-Jew stuff scares away normal people
2. Western civ's best philosophy, literature and music is a superior foundation for our identity than NS crap

Dennis Prager is not fucking redpilled. Is he better than most Jews? Obviously, yes. But he's still very moderate and would think even very mild White identitarianism is unthinkably immoral.

Why the fuck is Finkelstein any fucking good? Anti Zionism is not enough. He won't support our tribe OR his own tribe. What's the point?

Ben Shapiro? Give me a break. I'll take Paul Gottfried any day over any of those guys you mentioned.

There are stupid fucks out there. Guess what, the whole history of the neo-nazi movement is stupid, lost young White men trying to find meaning and dragging our common identity through the gutter. If neo-nazis has never come into existence, our race would be a lot healthier.

White people rightly are scared of being associated with those crazy fucks.

>>66976056
I am not against free speech, just do it intelligently. Also, fuck's sake, Trump isn't even CLOSE to 14/88ness.
>>
>>66976216
bamp
>>
Op, what about nigger jokes?

Also, if they don't name the jewelry then the message isn't true.
>>
>>66973507
>>implying the ADL

you mean British Intelligence MI6? that the ADL is a front for?

them?
>>
File: battle.png (3 MB, 1600x1316) Image search: [Google]
battle.png
3 MB, 1600x1316
>>66977425
Jokes aren't the problem, so much. Just have a good sense of humor. Criticize other groups carefully. No one becomes pro-White and tries to fight for our people because they are convinced another group of people sucks. We fight because we love our people.

But if it's a joke for you, and you don't even care about getting anything serious done anyway, then you don't matter. You might want to check this out:
http://projectnovaeuropa.com/

Sadly, far too few people are serious about this. We need to pass our culture on to our kids >>66973857 and focus internally on White people issues. We need to stop even worrying much about other groups. Focus on building our group first. It's hard because many of us are ridiculously atomized and cynical, but we must change. Our example is how every other group but Whites behave.
(They behave tribally is what I mean, we don't)
>>
>>66978079
>>
>>66973507
>arguing that it actually fucking matters on an anonymous message board

We can have nazi time anonymously and privately and hide our power level in public or non anonymous conversation, fuck.

Its important for everyone to know the full details of jewiness.

Also Trump is not jewish and has never claimed to be jewish, its that his daughter and some grandkids are jewish.
>>
>>66978967
It would be better if 10 million White kids believed the following:

>I come from a proud, great civilization. My people are unfairly expected to demean their ancestors and allow their native homeland (Europe) to be repopulated by Africans and Middle Easterners

.........and didn't even know Jews existed

THAN the way things are right now.

I never claimed Trump is Jewish, but he isn't a 14/88er.
>implying that being a 14/88 bot is empowering
>implying most Jews aren't just brainwashed into the same PC shit that Whites are

Fight the people who are our enemies, Jews and nonJews. No one here is claiming all Jews are good, but trying to say the Jews are some all powerful unified thing is bull, too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.