[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you publicly support this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-23-09-55.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-23-09-55.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I do and even defend his ban on muslins at college. Never seen any crazy social justice warriors like I hear about from the states. I'm from Alberta btw.
>>
File: 1449068486804.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1449068486804.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>66973423

I do, and I'm losing friends over supporting him. Kinda fuels my passion for his campaign.
>>
I openly support Trump.
>>
>>66973423
Yup. I've had friends rage-hang up on the phone or tell me that they can't even, after they wouldn't shut up about their SJW nonsense and after that they tell me "Let's not talk about politics!"

It's fucking amazing. Thank you Trump for shutting them up!
>>
I support him but couch my support under the guise of "analysis." I try to sound objective. It works for the most part. Gotta hide the [white] power level.
>>
I wear this shirt frequently when I walk around my college campus, and I have a couple buttons and a MAGA hat. People give me dirty looks, especially the hijabis almost every single time I wear it. A group of black girls came up to me and asked me if I was a racist once.
>>
I liked him before he went so hard for the shekels tonight with HIS MOST PRO-ISRAEL STANCE YET
>>
>>66973870
This is what happens to me every time I debate trump supporters. I'm a libertarian and was planning on voting for Rand but now I'm voting for whoever gets the libertarian nomination
>>
File: 1457320319303.jpg (453 KB, 580x907) Image search: [Google]
1457320319303.jpg
453 KB, 580x907
I wear my MAGA hat on campus
My forefathers weren't afraid to defy the British, why the hell should I be afraid to support a presidential candidate?
>>
>>66973423
Most of the crazy liberals are in Ontario.

Alberta is pretty based from what I've seen
>>
>>66974149
He's been very open about this stance for quite awhile now.

OP, I wear my MAGA hat every chance I get.
>>
>>66973423

isn't Alberta basically Texas of Canada?
>>
>>66973423
yes
>>
has anyone else ordered the MAGA hat? its been over 12 days and still no shipped email
>>
>>66973423
No. He's a candidate for angsty teenagers and violent rednecks. I wouldn't want to be associate with that. The closest I've come is saying that I liked Ted Cruz less than him.
>>
I "ironically" support him at work and with friends.

I'm sure they secretly suspect I really like him but I doubt anybody knows how much. At least I hope they don't.
>>66977005
I just got mine a few days ago. My third order and the longest ship time yet. Takes at least a couple weeks give or take a few days. You're right on schedule, you should get a shipping email prettty soon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.