[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get home 10 minutes ago >turn on TV >already on science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: 1455946468992.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1455946468992.png
158 KB, 500x359
>get home 10 minutes ago
>turn on TV
>already on science channel
>show explaining how awesome the mag lev train in Shanghai is
>how awesome the infrastructure of Shanghai is
>think of last time driving to Atlantic City/Philadelphia/anywhere other than parts of Baltimore.
>fuck

Why is the infrastructure in the United States so outdated and shitty? Why are we ok with being outdone by the fucking slants?
>>
>>66972398
Nobody ever was okay with it, except the auto and oil industry. Blame them for not having much nuclear power or having bullet trains. Also, blame ghettoes. We dont want Jamal taking an express train to our neighborhoods.
>>
>>66972398

Why do most American cities have terrible infrastructure?

Because most American cities have massive populations of black people, who are notoriously criminal, lazy to the point of relying on lifetimes of public welfare, and constitute no significant tax base and a net loss to the urban economies they inhabit.

In a word, niggers.
>>
>>66972398
>>66972691

I will also add that niggers are so bad that the former inhabitants of the cities that black financial migrants ruined, who fled to outlying towns and suburbs, purposefully keep their public transportation minimal and costly to keep black people out.
>>
>>66972398
Consider what happens with mass transit in all our cities. Starts with the letter N.
>>
this isn't even hard. America dove into heavy infrastructure before a lot of asian countries. Hence the outdated infrastructure. Its like you suggest that its because we are idiots. Look at Dubai and the cities that have gone up in china over the past 15 years. Obviously they are applying modern design/engineering and seem impressive comparatively. However in the next few decades when the U.S. is really forced to update its infrastructure we will turn around and make those places look dated. Don't worry ameribro we generally always win. Always.
>>
>>66972553
>>66972691
>>66972812
>>66972989
What makes some black people normal, productive members of society and others a crazy nigger? Granted, a lot of white people are fucking wacked too but there's clearly a larger percent of the former in cities.
>>
If you don't have a light rail system in your town you're basically third world.
>>
Japan's had the bullet train since 1964. We barely have the Acela now.
>>
>>66972398
>Atlantic City
>Philly
>Bodymore, Murdaland

you need to believe, Scully
>>
File: 1457149132954.gif (976 KB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
1457149132954.gif
976 KB, 350x253
>>66972398
how about we have the Chinese invest in US infrastructure and they can get a cut of the tolls/revenue?

win-win?
>>
>>66972398
>Why is the infrastructure in the United States so outdated and shitty?

Republicans. Every time why we can't have nice things.

Imagine not tossing away $6 trillion on imaginary wars. What could have been accomplished with that?
>>
File: Japanese-bullet-train-inside.jpg (28 KB, 830x480) Image search: [Google]
Japanese-bullet-train-inside.jpg
28 KB, 830x480
>>66973814
this.
To be fair I hear the population density is like 1.4 million people per mile or something, which is way it's the only profitable bullet train system in the world.
rebplution tards think subsidized railroad=commuisim, never mind our first transcontinental railroad was government sponsored and most of our shipping still runs on it. Never mind public roads are subsided too. those cucksertives still have enough money for another pointless war though. Even though it's been shown over and over, better infrastructure = more jobs and better economic efficiency, more GDP and more taxes.
>>66973339
don't kid yourself.
>>
>>66972398
no free market in transportation.
>>
>>66974301
there was a US company that offered to build monorails all over Los Angles for free if Los Angles let them keep the operating revenue, and the city turned them down :~<|
>>
>>66974852
This DESU senpai and boomers in general.
>>
The mag lev train is a meme. Very few locals take it, and in Shanghai they say only stupid people and tourists take it. It was built to give China the "face" it so desperately craves.
>>
>>66972398
Japan has half the population in like, what 5% of the country. One rail way for them across the country is like one railway between two cities for you guys.
>>
>>66975238
left-wing logic
>becuz capitaslism is evull!
>>
I want to take a moment to thank eurobros for paying for expanding the metro network, the single best investment the union has made in Bulgaria.
>>
>>66973339
>implying we'll ever update our infrastructure
Not the way this country is going
>>
>>66972398
It's because most American infrastructure was built by FDR himself. We've just been shitting up the place Idiocracy-style since then.
>>
>>66975614
more like eisenhower senpai
>>
http://www.spacex.com/hyperloop
>>
China is actually building A LOT of shits over the next couple of years.

Mega city:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1xlnCaGmI

Grand canal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2atf6s--w4

Largest Airport:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPKXHcN3oQ

High speed rail:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFpnf5IrM5g

Largest Wind Farm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHlswSuP7I

Nuclear power:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVirIsNt5Q

Mega Bridges:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OB2X0S-wZI
>>
>>66975852
Not if trump wins they're not.
>>
>>66975852
Oh yeah, and a longest underwater tunnel too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaxuyK4kcpM
>>
NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>66973373

Are you asking rhetorically? Because the answers are quite obvious.

Black Americans are on average 25-40% European, so sometimes their better angels come through, so to speak, granting them higher intellect and more self control.

In addition to this, blacks who are very small minorities in white communities to the point of lacking a local black culture to attach to are forced from a young age to adapt to white culture, preparing them for an adulthood that is more productive and respectable than average for their race.

I'm sure the Democrats and media Jews don't help at all by trying to keep the black population as ghetto welfare vote slaves, but they would only be slightly better off if that stopped as a people and culture.
>>
>>66972398
investing in america got phased out
>>
>>66972812
>>66972691
Come up with an actual fucking reason as to why our infrastructure is shit other than "lol black people" You sound like a retard and it is in no way constructive.

You think every chink is a model citizen?
You don't think there aren't thousands of lazy criminals in Shanghai?
>>
>>66972398
>China
>Good infrastructure

Tip top kek anon good one

Everyone and their moms knows that everything from China has only one philosophy when it comes to how they work is to be hyper efficient sacrificing quality and longetivity
>>
>>66976594
How about Americans injecting $500 billion a year into their economy instead of ours?
>>
>>66974852

>Implying these wars weren't necessary.
>Implying Islamic fundamentalists with nuclear weapons rivaling our power is remotely intelligent.

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>66976594
>You don't think there aren't thousands of lazy criminals in Shanghai
I would absolutely wager it's at a lower rate than inner city America. Plus in China there's no racial divide with which to easily say "I'm not paying for that other group".
>>
>>66977342
Oh god please be a troll
>>
>>66977410
>flag
>>
Fuck the cities, fuck public transport.
>>
>>66973814
japan is fucking small dude, come on.
>>
>>66974916
Dont kidd myself? Is that anything like kidding myself that our "emperor" is a "god" and then getting fucking obliterated and forced to rebirth in the image of the west? Who kids who? As though in the wealthiest first word country on the planet that building modern infrastructure is somehow completely beyond our capabilities. Like what are you even fucking talking about.
>>
US cities suck because of suburbs and cheap gasoline.

make cars harder to get, (gradually) and harder to drive/afford and you've got a recipe for better infrastructure.

(by harder to drive I mean tighter/harder drivers ed, a higher tariff on imported oil).

raise standards in building codes for multi-family dwellings,. encourage proper soundproofing and discourage paper-thin walls.
>>
>>66973339
when will you retards learn that america is shit
>>
>>66972989

THAT IS SO FUGGIN EBIC MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EBIN MAYMAYS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

LE EBIN :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
File: 1455926712760.png (723 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
1455926712760.png
723 KB, 1000x733
>>66973373
genetics.
>>
>>66977871
I think the implications are that the parasitic industries will use up the infrastructure then jump to a new host rather than take their profits out of Cayman Island bank accounts.
>>
>>66974916
Dont kidd myself? Is that anything like kidding myself that our "emperor" is a "god" and then getting fucking obliterated and forced to rebirth in the image of the west? Who kids who? As though in the wealthiest first word country on the planet that building modern infrastructure is somehow completely beyond our capabilities. Like what are you even fucking talking about. Certainly didn't mind the fucking Marshall plan cucks.
>>
>>66977570
I know that. I've known that. But I wanted to look at it to scale.

If there is a train that can run from the south-most part of the main island to the top-most part, then comparably, America could have a similar train running from Oklahoma City to Chicago.

>Why can't I get on a train in LA and get to New York in 2 hours, ugh?!
>>
>>66973373
>What makes some black people normal,
smaller proportion of niggers have normality genes. back in the jungle they would be the kangz and chiefs
>>
>>66978005
leaf complex: activate!!!
>>
>>66976594

Are you a podunk retard who has never been in a major American city?

Our cities have no tax base because the working white people who could afford to do so left en masse over the last forty years.

If our cities don't have a tax base, they are put on federal life support and cannot afford improvements to infrastructure.

Black people represent a net loss in revenue to nearly every city or township they reside in, because they take money from the state instead of supplying it with taxes, and they cost the state millions in court and prison fees when they commit crime.

large minority or majority of black people=drastically increased criminal element, drastically increased reliance on welfare, drastically reduced tax base, business growth, local taxable economy. This is a matter of statistics and fact, I don't give a shit if it hurts your feelings because you're a deluded snowflake.
>>
>>66978005
Soon as you stop acting like a little brother who wears our hand me down cloths and gets into bands we don't give a shit about anymore. Like honestly canada has no influence anywhere. It's as beta as a country can be. The only reason I care enough to respond is that you should know this. Know this.
>>
>>66972398
You do realize the United States is suburbia. Since the advent of the web, Amazon, Walmart, and everything else in the last half century, we're no longer urban centric.

My fucking civic center is bigger and more luxurious than any big city's. It's because we have money and space. There is no good reason to go to the city anymore and as our suburbs grow, our cities don't. Although I will say, our cities are better than others' obviously. But we telecommute and cities don't have much to offer except for night life. And even that is shit because we have better things to do out of our twenties.
>>
>>66972398
because east coast is old and it costs too much to tear everything down and replace
>>
>>66978488
/thread
>>
Because America is fucking big. China is big too, then again they aren't building anything outside a few isolated areas
>>
>>66972398
>>Why is the infrastructure in the United States so outdated and shitty?
Didnt used to be its just aged like crap.

We have the worst infrastructure in the western world

>No High Speed Trains
>single lane highways
>Fucktarded transportation in the cities
>Broadband so slow that it would make a dailup hipster moan
>>
>>66972398
But it's not outdated nor is it shit
Just because our geography and priorities are different is no reason to lie.
>>
>>66978656
>All major urban centers
>isolated
pick one
>>
>>66973373
The normal productive ones are black families that have managed to get away from toxic ghetto culture. That garbage is pretty much everything wrong with blacks. It a culture that promotes and glorifies the criminal lifestyle, anti-intellectualism, self-destructive behaviors, and being a useless degenerate negro. Any blacks within the ghetto who try to rise above it and succeed even a little bit instantly become targets to be put down, shamed, and even attacked by everyone else.
>>
>>66978580
Fucking this is so accurate.

Heard Texas is a booming megastate now tho
>>
>>66972398
Because we spend all our money on aircraft carriers and Ford class aircraft carriers and F-35 jets. Wouldn't you rather have jets that don't work sitting on floating airforce bases instead of top of the line mass transit?
>>
>>66973814

China literally stole all that tech from Japan.

They're stealing from not just us, but any country that has intellectual property they can rip off including their """""ally""""" Russia.
>>
File: 1453282247364.jpg (176 KB, 1069x855) Image search: [Google]
1453282247364.jpg
176 KB, 1069x855
>>66978704
this. the world knows it cant beat us head on so they will try to break our spirits, try to make us feel inferior, try to make us question ourselves but we must not allow them the satisfaction.

if it is our blood they want we make them come and take it.
>>
>>66978883
So what we wherent actually using the tech

let them rip it off and make it cheap enough for us to use it.
>>
>>66978763

Vast majority of a infrastructure is concentrated in a couple areas of east china
>>
>>66978959
Shitposting or cuckoldry?
>>
File: 1457647510291.jpg (44 KB, 561x798) Image search: [Google]
1457647510291.jpg
44 KB, 561x798
>>66979090
>>
Im mean this fucking worthless thread anyway. I get durp durft mindrups ago and da furp. We must be durft.
>>
>>66979154
blazooperinomyankydood
>>
>>66979154
It's probably just the people in this thread. Some people can make any subject matter interesting.
>>
>>66979039
More than a couple your forgetting Pearl River Delta and the industrialized North East
>>
>>66979278
blazooperinomycountryisfullofasiandoo
>>
Cause we want our trains, buses, and people to look like boxes.

Fuck aerodynamics.
>>
Mismanaged priorities. Too much spending to make the military industrial complex rich while the people walk through crumbling streets. Oh yeah, gotta protect those opium fields in Afghanistan too and keep that drug war going while we're at it.

>>66978768
This right here.
>>
>>66972812
This is true. In my area of California they lobbied not to build basketball courts specifically for this reason.

The urban decay in the U.S really is sad. When you look at New York pre JFK immigration bill, so pre 60s it was amazing for its time and almost all white.

Also visiting Europe Russia and Asia, I feel that in cities over there their social lives are better cause they can meet up at a station and not everyone has to have a car.

Public transportation in the U.S outside of NYC is largely a joke only used by poor people, college students and blacks. Even in NYC there are certain numbers I would never ride on.
>>
/n/ here.
>Why is the infrastructure in the United States so outdated and shitty? Why are we ok with being outdone by the fucking slants?

1.Our train system is optimized for freight.

2. Outside the N.E. cooridor, we don't have the density for high speed rail. That's where the US's Ascella is based. China effectively has all their development on the east coast.

3. China's central dictatorship can give a gigantic middle finger to people's property rights and complaining citizens, making gigantic projects much easier.

>>66972691
4. China can beat the crap out of that part of the population.

Unruly chinese people don't get to go anywhere near the monorail, and get ass beatings instead. Something like the Black Lives Matter BART protest would be unthinkable in china.

>>66973373
I dunno. Maybe culture?

>>66974852
Fuck no. The failure modes are bipartisan.

The Dem's contribution frequently comes in the form of unfunded mandates for social justice. You have to build a station in this town that makes zero economic sense, or you're being an oppressive shitlord. You need to use these minority contractors that are 4 times more expensive, with half the MTBF.

But more importantly, the benefits of the infrastructure will not be realized until the current politicians are long retired.
>>
File: dood.png (944 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
dood.png
944 KB, 940x528
>>66979278
You realize you are like a sideshow to Americans right? Like a fucking traveling circus curiosity. Dance railian Dance. Nobody fucking care. Yankee doodle yawn dundee.
>>
>>66973814
they also live in 600sq ft apartments and give most of their income to government.
>>
>>66978656
Also the shit they do build is liable to spontaneously combust at any second.
>>
>>66979715
Don't forget the ADA means that buses have to stop every quarter mile and be handicapped accessible..
>>
It's the EPA mainly - To build anything large-scale now requires endless environmental permits and studies. It takes years before they can even allow you to build anything.
For new train lines they also have to use eminent domain, which can lead to long court cases where the owners don't want to give up their lands.
>>
>Why is the infrastructure in the United States so outdated and shitty?

People who don't read or listen that vote based solely on what occurred in the last 4 to 8 years.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.