[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation: Black Lives Matter not is back in swing. Continua
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (175 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 640x1136
Operation: Black Lives Matter not is back in swing. Continuation from last thread, source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1793375720/mobile-bon-fire

Quick up to date for new Anons

Someone posted a Kickstarter project on /out/ for a fire starter. All seemed normal.

Then a new anon posted on /b/ with
>pic related

They found that one sentence in the bio of the page.

So naturally everyone wanted to help the poor classmate and get publicity to show how "peaceful" the protestors really are. Liberals usually explain away BLM violence but since it's a girl, they can't really defend the actions. It should be pretty funny on its own.

But then in the same friend another anon realized that a reward for pledging $21 would get you the opportunity to request a prank to be done no Matter how "cringey"
So if you want to troll a small group of people and make them do any idea of a prank you want, it's literally just $21. A couple anons said they were donating to make him find the protestors who attacked his friend and egg them.
Posting dump from last Threads:
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 640x1136
Pic 2
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 321x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 321x265
>>66970649
I was in that thread kek. I hope this takes off too
>>
File: 1442490489497.png (229 KB, 518x479) Image search: [Google]
1442490489497.png
229 KB, 518x479
i like this have a bump
>>
>>66970893
I mean it's a good wake up call for some people I would think. People buying things just because they hate you so much. People while never even met you doing that to spite you lol
>>
>operation
How do I get into Anonymous?
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 473x88) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 473x88
>>66971298
oh shit, already in
>>
thanks anon >>66971208
With any luck,
Maybe meme magic is real and we trigger a lot of people
>>
Hello Rddit!
>>
>>66971298
>>66971356
Not going to lie, but I laughed more than I should have
>>
>Let's give them money as a practical joke, guys!
>They're black, so I'm sure they'll follow through with their promises!
>>
>>66971488
Got you red handed
>>
>>66971494
No, the people doing the kick starter are white. They mention in one sentence in their bio they're doing the thing mostly to pay for a girl classmate's hospital bills after being attacked by a group of BLM protestors.
It's a small detail in their bio but the fact is that it's there and we can use this
>>
>>66970466
>$21 would get you the opportunity to request a prank to be done no Matter how "cringey"

Its just a prank bro!
>>
>>66971626
It's just funny thinking about you booting up like photoshop or something for such a small joke. It's a lot of effort for a little pay off and I appreciate it anon
>>
>>66971832
I do it for free
>>
>>66971743
So get creative! If you support them, you can make them do things you'd actually want to see.
If you hate them, make them do pranks where they end up super uncomfortable. Like as a prank just put "take a bath in mayo and then run around in the mall"
It's not a real prank, but you get to fuck with the guy
>>
>>66971952
I hope you get mad pussy brother

Oh also, there's like 15 reward tiers for backers, and you a bunch of them includes like legit canvas oil paintings to ship to you for pretty fucking cheap. So if you want to support the cause and get a souvenir of it, it's like 40 bucks or something
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.