[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a creationist being involved with our education system I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: ben.jpg (44 KB, 619x515) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
44 KB, 619x515
>a creationist being involved with our education system

I ALMOST don't want to vote for Trump now.
>>
Do you really think education is what made America great? Sir, we got to the fucking moon without it.

Pretty sure fucking up education only a little bit won't really change anything significantly.

And anyways you're probably a redditor so fuck off.
>>
>>66970005

> Pretty sure fucking up education only a little bit won't really change anything significantly.

> get a generation full of people who question science because muh buybull
> millions of faggot pastors and priests graduate
> deficit on doctors and scientists
> tfw
>>
>>66970280

>implying we won't all be crazy Zealots
>implying this isn't how to start the next Crusade
>>
>>66970280
>Neurosurgeon in charge of education
>hurr durr he's gon stop people from becoming docturrz
>>
>>66969882

>implying teaching creationism will stop America's best and brightest from choosing their own path

I'm an atheist and Carson doesn't worry me in the slightest.
>>
It's a terrible idea. 7th day Adventist who thinks the Earth is 6kyo and that all those 'negro inventions' aren't bullshit. For all the common sense and intelligence he supposedly has he lacks critical faculties and judgement.

>>66971627

I'm an atheist and he's a disaster in the making for Education Secretary. We'll go from Marxist propaganda to 'Muh Jesus is in the Constitution'.
>>
>>66969882
Who says he wants him as education secretary? HHS is where he needs to be.
>>
File: mvp_700x386.jpg (56 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
mvp_700x386.jpg
56 KB, 700x394
I wish Trump would employ Bill Whittle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBZwz5A1BU
>>
>>66969882
It's not like we is a verifiable genius who crawled out from under the boot of being a poor black son of a single mother in Detroit to become the leading neurosurgeon in the world or anything....
>>
>>66973295
This.

Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to get creationism into science textbooks.
>>
>>66972304
>We'll go from Marxist propaganda to 'Muh Jesus is in the Constitution'.

That was the de facto belief in America in the 1960s and we developed ICBMs, cancer treatments, and satellites.
>>
>>66972304
>We'll go from Marxist propaganda to 'Muh Jesus is in the Constitution'.
I'm okay with this desu
>>
You don't have to believe in it though.

The Christian values they teach you however are a far better thing to teach than degeneracy and politically correct leftist views.
>>
>>66969882
He knows how to take a child apart and put them back together. That's probably more then you know about kids.
>>
HES A FUCKING DOCTOR, TOP IN HIS FIELD, YOU DUMB NIGGER

he's the epitome of educational success

and hes fucking black too.

stop being a fedoracuck virgin, who gives a shit if he teaches creationism or evolution. there's incredibly smart and talented people that are creationists AND evolutionists.

religion is a moral foundation for the individual. who cares what anyone thinks, as long as they are credit to society and not degenerates

Atheists, fedoratippers, are the new degenerates. And this is coming from a nonbeliever.
>>
>>66969882
>has taught hundreds of would-be surgeons
>conducted hundreds of seminars globally attracting world's top surgeons
>durr he is stupid

Your the idiot, OP
>>
File: 1455026594079.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1455026594079.png
102 KB, 450x443
>literally wants to decentralize education
>Oh no muh ebil Creationist gunna force his stoopid on muh fedora

Please go back to rebbit for fuck's sake
>>
Yeah, and we did a good job with liberal secular education and Common Core.
>>
Let him ruin a generation. Their lack of education, will make my degree more valuable.
>>
>>66973067
He sort of implied it during the debate tonight, though he didn't say it outright. He said he "wanted Carson involved with education".

I don't know if he really would. I'm pretty sure he knows deep down that Carson is a moron when it comes anything outside of medicine.
>>
On the upside no one gives a fuck what you think.
sage
>>
So will Trump win Florida?
>>
>>66973219
Honestly, listening to Cruz these last few debates has convinced me he watches Bill Whittle since he has repeated at least two Whittle video talking points.

And hey that's fine by me, I love Bill Whittle.
>>
>>66974806
>decentralize education
That's what I'm afraid. Our school system is one of the reasons assimilation is so successful here. I don't want spic states to be able to go hurr durr we teach about atzlan
>>
>>66974794
There's a difference between Bible adherence and Bible literalism. Most Christians in the US and around the world say god is responsible for evolution. Creationists literally say evolution is not real.

It's absurd to have someone involved in education when their views directly contradict scientific consensus, regardless of their religious or political views. Just as a reminder, Sarah fucking Palin has repeatedly said evolution is real and creationism is dumb, and just that god is behind it all.

Also, intelligence isn't always generally applicable. Just because he's a genius at neuroscience does not make him a genius in general.

Creationists and school administration do not mix.
>>
why wouldn't sleepy doctor be Surgeon General? Isn't he a literal surgeon? Or is that job not important?
>>
>>66975140
What right do you have to what some kids halfway across the country learn, and why should I have to pay for it. It's not like colleges will have to change much and they can all just pick up their mandatory brainwashing classes without much difficulty there like we do already.
>>
>>66969882
gvgv
>>
>>66973721
This. Better dead than red
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.