[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because it's a thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Because it's a thing.
>>
I guess abortion could be construed as bad or murder or stuff, which is cool.
But I don't know if the government as a whole should have any hand or say in its regulation other than medical safety. Does that sound right?
>>
>>66968574
>Does that sound right?

It sounds OK. A fetus without a fully formed brain is effectively braindead.
>>
>>66968574
money
>>
>>66968241
sentience is the deciding factor for me with abortion. Is it aware of it's own death?
>>
>>66969504
a fetus without a placenta, NOT PART OF NORMAL LIVING HUMANS, would also be dead. It's not murder until the kid has been breathing unaided for 5 days, giving the parents a chance to check for mental and physical defects, and to consider whether now is the right time for a child(or well-fertilised garden, depending on their decision)
>>
>>66969774
Even plants know when they are dead/dying/ailing, the deciding factor should be the manner in which the fetus was conceived.
Rape is the only justifiable reason for abortion, degenerates should live with their misdoings.
>>
>>66969868
Has a good point too, down syndrome and other genetic or birth defects should be grounds for abortion.
>>
I can't tell if you are all joking or not.
>>
>>66970023
>misdoing

You not liking something does not actually make it wrong. There is nothing illegal about adults fucking, as long as they keep it to themselves. If abortion is part of the clean up process, that's their business.
>>
If a person would make the choice of aborting their own child then they shouldn't be raising a child
>>
>>66970023
>Even plants know when they are dead/dying/ailing

You can not experience sentience without a brain.
>>
>>66968241
Would libertarians be center? Road memes aside.
You can have an abortion and gay marriage if you want and you can have full auto guns and pray to any god you want
>>
I think we should post-abort everyone under the age of 16 since they cannot work and thus hinder our progress

Religion is really bad too, image all space adventures we could be having if it wasn't for the dark ages?
>>
>>66970839
Well that works out then, because they won't have a child if they abort it
>>
>>66970625
Just because something is illegal does not mean it is not immoral or unethical. I don't necessarily agree with that guy, but you're literally retarded and it's clear you are having a hard time finding any other justification for it.
>>
if scientists discovered a week old fetus on another planet, would they classify it as life?

This is why I'm morally against abortion, but practically for it since it's our number one nigger killer.
>>
>>66971793
the number 1 nigger killer is other niggers, though

Shit you're right, though. If we could stop them from breeding they'd wipe themselves out.
>>
>>66970996
You can, however, react to it. This is the difference between living and consciousness.

>Living things are made of cells.
>Living things obtain and use energy.
>Living things grow and develop.
>Living things reproduce.
>Living things respond to their environment.
>Living things adapt to their environment.

A Virus checks all but the reproduce one, and it's still considered not alive. By all definitions a fetus is alive, and making it stop being alive is killing it. So we've established that you are killing your child. Abortion is just nice word for murdering your own child.

The deicing factor for me is "Is the baby healthy". If yes, murdering it should be illegal. If it's not healthy then it's euthanasia and kinda ok IMO. If a girl got raped and got pregnant she should have gone to the police/doctor and had it death with before it was an issue. We have fucking drugs that deal with that now.

>>66971450
I know you're meming but can we sub out everyone under the age of 16 for shitskins?
>>66971793
yes
>>66970839
Then they should be in jail*
>>66970112
Tentative "yes" from someone very anti-abortion.
>>66970023
>Rape is the only justifiable reason for abortion
i disagree, if you get raped there's already a system in place to deal with it early, and abort the thing 3 weeks in at the most. Not fucking 4 month later. That's fucking murder, end of story.

>>66968574
The real issue here is ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING BODY. ITS YOUR KIDS BODY. I don't see a distinction between killing a human when it's a fetus and when it's a newborn. It's still murder. 5 months after conception, if you kill your kid it's ok, but 9 months after conception if you kill your kid you go to prison for life? How does that make sense?

>>66971977
It's not even the niggers fault, the Jews (I know, over simplification) are manipulating them and driving them into shitty situations where they act like niggers. Niggers are just stupid, not by nature malicious.

BTW my first post on /pol/. hi.
>>
>>66972466
>So we've established that you are killing your child.

You're killing something that can not feel.
>>
File: 1455869382837.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
1455869382837.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>
>>66972562
Depending on how long it's been alive, it can. If you cared to google it you can see abortions where the fetus is literally pushing away the needle fighting for it's life.

Again, 3 weeks? Sure. Go ahead. 3 months? Murder.
>>
>>66972684

While I disagree that a fetus would be truly sentient at three months your rebuttal is sensible.
>>
File: 1455869565259.png (34 KB, 732x606) Image search: [Google]
1455869565259.png
34 KB, 732x606
>>
>>66972791
It's semantics at that point.
>>
>>66972888

Something that isn't sentient literally can not feel.

All non-sentient life is only of instrumental value at best.
>>
>>66972949
It will be sentient soon. Seriously, there's about 100 different things you can do if you don't want a kid before getting to the point of having to have an abortion. It's just being a shitty person to bring a something to life and then murder it. Irresponcibility is YOUR fault, not your kids fault. Ether get it aborted early or don't knock her up in the first place. Abortion isn't birth control.
>>
>>66973431
>Ether get it aborted early
Literally all the abortions after 12 weeks are chosen by people who wanted the baby but later discovered major defects or that they would die from bringing the baby into the world
>>
>>66973431
50% of fetuses self abort, nothing is being done about that, so your objection is silly on its face

no one even attempts to justify late term voluntary abortions, most abortions are medical performed in the first trimester, where you are going to have a hard time calling a sack of fluid, that looks like a fucking seahorse "Life"
>>
>>66973958
A sea horse is also quite alive. As is a single bacteria. Literally calling it not alive is objectively wrong.

Again...
>>
>>66974096
some reason it sent before i could paste this.

>Living things are made of cells.
>Living things obtain and use energy.
>Living things grow and develop.
>Living things reproduce.
>Living things respond to their environment.
>Living things adapt to their environment.
>>
I support post birth abortion
you mad lifefags?
>>
>>66971577
>find any other justification

No justification is required, unless you can prove otherwise, which is not possible as emotions are subjective. An ad-hominem is not an argument. You've contributed exactly nothing.
>>
>>66969868
>It's not murder until the kid has been breathing unaided for 5 days.
>not murder
Its true what they say about Australians
>>
File: download (8).jpg (10 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
10 KB, 298x169
>>66974239
John, what are you doing so far up north
>>
>>66974131
You eat living things and don't give two shits about their "Life"

You don't try to reduce spontaneous abortions that are the bigger responsible event in this question

You have already overplayed your hand with your black and white thinking displayed in your wall of text
>>
>>66974181
So just murder?
>>
>>66974936
Nevermind, John doesnt know what ad homiem is
>>
My decision on gun control: Maybe
>>
>>66969868
No, it only counts as alive when you've named it
>>
File: Hitler and puppy.gif (2 MB, 472x264) Image search: [Google]
Hitler and puppy.gif
2 MB, 472x264
>>66968241
Radical centre?
>>
Will abortion lower crime rates?
>>
>>66968241

traditionalism is the natural center

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/

traditions exist, as such, because they are consistently selected for; because they work.

conservatism = centerpol
>>
>>66978785

Traditionalism is unchecked natural selection. Artificial selection is superior.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.