[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, I want to get your non-ironic opinion on this lady
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Malala-yousafzai.jpg (993 KB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
Malala-yousafzai.jpg
993 KB, 4272x2848
Hey /pol/,

I want to get your non-ironic opinion on this lady (Malala Yousagzai). Do you believe that she is actually advocating for real problems - being the right of every child, male or female, to a full education in not only her native Pakistan but all around the globe?

Do you also think that she is brave, that despite suffering gunshot wounds to the head, she still speaks up on behalf of her values?

>inb4 muh shitskins

>inb4, I am womyn, hear me roar!
>>
>>66968074
Until she kicks islam to the curb she will never have my support. She is essentially cucked by her """religion""".
>>
>>66968074

>gets shot in the head by mudslims because she wants to read
>her: DONALD TRUMP IS RACIST FOR NOT WANTING MUDSLIMS IN AMERICA REEEE

Fuck her, she's scum just like the rest. Would have been better if she bled out that day, one less curry rat contaminating the earth
>>
>>66968243
But isn't she proof that you can't label 1 billion people under 1 banner?
>>
>>66968074
she's a liar and a political whore.
>>
>>66968373

She's proof they ally look out for their sand cult no matter what
>>
>>66968074
>Muslim/10

>Get shot
>Win award
>>
>be actual feminist who cares about real problems hurting real women
>get famous
>get bought off by Western 'TROLLING IS LITERAL VIOLENCE' feminists
>spend every minute talking about fake problems to spoiled white girls

She's shit.
>>
>>66968436
this
>>
>>66968408
How is she a liar?

>>66968436
What do you mean, she advocates for the right of education across the globe.
>>
>>66968074
She's ok, but she will never be successful in her goal.
>>
>>66968243
came to post this

She actually blames sandnigger behavior on Trumps 'divisive rhetoric' - not on them being a bunch of low IQ savages brainwashed by a pedophile cult
>>
>>66968596
But is it not worth trying and giving those who can't speak a voice? I don't think anyone even dreams there's an overnight solution, but a step in the right direction is a step.
>>
>>66968715

So where in Melbourne are you from?
>>
>>66968588
>How is she a liar?
because she lies. that's how you become a liar.

wanna know how she's a political whore / tool?
>>
>>66968893
I'm actually originally English, but lived in Brissy for 3 years, Brunswick and Flemington in Melbs for 4 years and just moved to Sydney.

I just don't know how anyone can legitimately claim that Malala is doing anything negative.
>>
>>66968074
She talked shit on Trump. Honestly thats all I know about her. She is probably a feminazi.
>>
>>66969056

Ease up faggot, I'm taking the piss. You should know that having lived here for so long, Mohammed.
>>
>>66969136
I'm so confused by this board these days, irony, sarcasm, and retarded viewpoints all blur into one big shitpost.

Should've known by the Aussie flag that your chat would be good but you never know.
>>
>>66968715
She speaks while at comfort and safety in the west. Most of us would have done the same, yes. But it keeps her from reforming her own native place.

>>66968243
She might be creating a PR. That is her chance to gain sympathy from muslims.
>>
She's an oppurtunist and a phony. Tons of other people (including women) got shot and are still here trying to solve real problems. She ran away at first chance she got.
>>
>>66968074

Girl is just an innocent victim of the shooters and a victim/figurehead for her parents and the elites.

She wasn't shot for being a girl going to school, she was shot because her rich parents were running the schools. The idea was to scare her parents and their students into stopping the import of western-style education (including the education of women), not just to kill a random schoolgirl. Since she and her parents now live in England and their old school shut down despite government attempts to save it, the attempt apparently worked. Now Malala studies in the UK in an exclusive private school and gives little speeches to rich people for high fees, so she's done well for herself as well. I'm not sure how much of her current advocacy is really her own, but most of her early stuff was written by her parents and put under her name because it attracts international attention and money when a little girl does it.

Part of the reason we keep failing in the middle east is because we get so caught up in the narrative and in the human interest stories that we become blind to the goals and motivations of our enemies, who have no such illusions about us. The people who shot her were acquitted and accomplished their goal of shutting down the schools, while Malala and her family fled the country. She's a lot less inspirational when you realize that she lost the fight we all pretend that she won; we just feel good because we can virtue-signal each other about girls in school.
>>
>>66969436
Poo in loo.
>>
She's legit a spy.

Just FYI background for how foreign intelligences work establish influence and connections in countries, especially buttfuck backwards countries like Pakistan: The moment any intelligence network makes deals with the even remotely influential members of a country, they - including their family - are considered intelligence assets for the rest of their line. They literally breed spy families for influence in countries. Her father is one of these people, so Malala is as well. (Protip: Why he now has a cushy job at the UN as a special adviser isn't coincidence.)

They use these assets not only for political positions, but also socially engineer from within a society once they do get into power with nudging from their handlers.

This particular spy's story was lucky enough to have great resonation with Western news media, and she got a 'promotion' from a local asset to global figurehead they can use for the next century. Kind of impressive if it wasn't so scary how artificially created they are.
>>
>>66971153
So they also risk getting shot?
>>
>>66968074
I like how fucking glazed over this photo is. That bitch is ugly as fuck in reality.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.