[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton Mocks Donald Trump On Twitter During GOP Debate:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (677 KB, 499x774) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
677 KB, 499x774
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/10/hillary-clinton-mocks-donald-trump-on-twitter-during-gop-debate-see-hilarious-meme/

> Another Republican debate, another hilarious response from Hillary Clinton! Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich gathered on Mar. 10 to talk about the important issues, but it’s Hillary’s mocking meme that’s getting all the attention on Twitter. Check it out!

> You’ll never believe what Hillary Clinton tweeted during the first Republican debate since Super Saturday on Mar. 10! She totally bashed Donald Trump, 69, and people are going crazy over it on Twitter! We have all of the best reactions to the hilarious meme, here.

> While Donald and the gang were debating immigration, the economy, and whether or not to continue to support the common core education system, Hillary was busy on Twitter, mocking Donald’s roundabout, confusing and repetitive statements. The hilarious gif features a kooky looking Donald saying “what am I saying?” while Kate McKinnon (doing her fabulous Hillary impression) yells “who knows?!”

(See link for the hilarious meme!)
>>
>2 shillbucks have been deposited into your account.
>>
Lol she's so trendy and modern
>>
>>66967376
can you redeem those for anything other than hillary merchandise?
>>
/POL/ B T F O
>>
File: gomez.jpg (14 KB, 298x427) Image search: [Google]
gomez.jpg
14 KB, 298x427
>>66967228
why not just link us to the tweet instead of this dumb fucking article?
>>
>>66967559
Absolutely right, senpai!
Can't believe I forgot that in the OP!

Trump, /pol/, AND THE WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY ....

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>66967228
>another hilarious response from Hillary Clinton!
>hilarious meme!

LOL, I'm glad you told me what emoticon to respond with!
>>
>>66967228
Wow I was all for Trump but seeing this is just embarrassing! I'm going to go take a look at Hillary's campaign promises. She seems like a spunky gal who can get things done around here! I like her slogan "Make America Whole Again". It's got such a good ring to it, and I think we need a woman's touch around here to get things back on track!
>>
>>66967228
SHE MEMES WITH THE BEST OF EM'
>>
TRUMP BTFO
/pol/ BTFO

HILLARY BEST MEMER CONFIRMED
#cantkillthehill
>>
i'm sure those """memes""" are gonna do her a lot of good in the slammer
>>
lol Trump btfo
>>
>>66967228
I wonder how much she paid for her memetics officers.
>>
Wow. I was a trump supporter, but after seeing that-- how cool and hip she is using social media-- now I shill for hill...
>>
File: shrug_gif[1].gif (4 MB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
shrug_gif[1].gif
4 MB, 900x450
>>66967228
>implying a woman who can't handle two email accounts knows how to use Twatter

>You mean with a cloth?
>>
>>66967228
watching hillary try to deliver sick bantz over twitter is like watching your mother trying to use facebook. Just embarrassing, desu.
>>
>>66967228
Are you really getting your rectum chaffed because of "hollywoodlife.com"? Thats like making fun of a 3rd grader yelling about pokemon cards. What did you expect from Hollywoodlife-whoever the fuck that is, and why were you on there looking for political commentary?

Note: I really despise hillary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.