[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you literally cannot follow all off this political shit debates/interviews/rallies/fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled7.png (2 MB, 854x1124) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
2 MB, 854x1124
you literally cannot follow all off this political shit

debates/interviews/rallies/fact checking

unless you work in the field (get paid)

or are a neet loser following politics

how do I as a 40hour a week wageslave pick the right candidate when i dont even have the time to do proper research???
>>
im wondering this myself i mean theres like fucking 40 more debates to go

meamwhile i have to work, pay bills, take care of aging parents and finish degree

what good is my vote if its not well informed?
>>
>>66964263
>>66964712
This
>>
>>66964263
>>66964712
>buying in to the electoral jew
>voting
How fucking bluebilled are you plebs?
>>
>>66964263
Call 911 otto
>>
>>66965105

oh. so what is your process for making things better for future generations?
>>
>you're a loser if you follow something you're interested in
Sorry you're useless and incompetent at everything, but you don't need to project.
>>
>>66965316

who are you replying to? just to be clear
>>
>>66965241
Revolutionary Uprising

t. 1776
>>
>>66965439

ok great. so when are you planning this?
>>
>>66964263
Call 911 otto
>>
>>66964263

CALL 911 OTTO
>>
thats the point lol

dont question ur masters goyim
>>
>>66965418
OP
>>
>>66965562
January circa Clinton rig victory
>>
>>66965830

if you are a neet, living off neet bux you are a loser regardless of your hobbies.
>>
>>66964263
1. Ignore debates since they don't mean anything
2. Read their platform on the website
3. Rate their proposals based upon how they directly benefit/harm your interests.
4. Vote for the candidate that best represents your interests.
>>
>>66965941

youre just making shit up
>>
If you can't make an informed decision then you shouldn't vote
>>
Seriously. Even something like the economy. How do you know which politician is correct about the economy? You have to study economics, which is a fucking course onto itself. You need to memorize models, theories and experiments based on various configurations of the market which might not even be possible in real life. And even when a real-life example is used, you have to puzzle out EVERY SINGLE VARIABLE that could have driven the results in one direction or another. Was there a war? Two wars? A famine? A surplus? An inexplicable national malaise? Aliums? What if two completely different models can be stimulated by an identical outside circumstance that turns out to be unrepeatable?

How is the everyday person expected to understand what they're getting into when they enter the polling booth?
>>
>>66966200

yes, this.

this.

what are we suppsed to do man?
>>
>>66964263
>Call 911 otto
Call 911 otto
>Call 911 otto
Call 911 otto
>>
>>66966200
Are you this shallow of a person to not know your own principles?

Economic theory is reflection of your own ethic

Austrian or Keynesian is the basic start

Then decipher how the candidate lays in your economic ideas

Take a COUPLE political compass quizes, and you will know all the answers of your question

It will give you a basic idea
>>
>>66966087

This. I usually only look for two things when choosing.
>>
>>66966200
They don't understand. No one understands. Politicians don't even understand what they're talking about. People vote with their gut.

That's why trump is polling so well right now.
>>
>>66966087
>>66966502
>>66966475

idiots. do you just j\take everyone's word for everything?

I'd love to sell you a car Ive been meaning to get rid of.
>>
>>66966475
I know my own principles. I don't know if my principles can be applied at the national level without destroying the economy.
>>
>>66964263

Call 911 otto
>>
>>66966720
You're the idiot, you don't know what you believe in and thus can't make a responsible decision in terms of voting, so please do not vote
>>
>>66964263
>40 hours a week working
>100 hours a week awake
>can't watch a 10 minute summary of the debate every week
>>
>>66966720
>diots. do you just j\take everyone's word for everything?
>I'd love to sell you a car Ive been meaning to get rid of.
Why would I buy your car if it isn't in my interest to do so?
Even if you assume all the candidates are lying, you should still pick the person who best represents your interests because it will give you the highest probability for a positive policy outcome.
>>
>>66967045
>can't watch a 10 minute summary of the debate every week

what is fact checking

>>66967254

fuck you guys seriously

/pol/ is half retarded

cya
>>
File: 1457507505842.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1457507505842.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
>>66964263
CALL 911 OTTO
>>
just vote trump CALL 911 OTTO
>>
>>66964712
>>66964263
1st hour of Rush's show every day. Check headlines on BBC news website for major alerts. If it doesn't make it there, it's not news.

Read Ann Coulter's column every Wednesday.
>>
>>66967045
This sums it up perfectly. People simply do not want to take part in government, they want to be ruled. It is also why people want term limits.
>Three terms in Congress? There ought to be a law against that!
Americans are uncomfortable with seeing people in power, but do not want to spend the time to decide for themselves who the best candidate is. We're fucked.
>>
>>66968869
Also, call 911 otto. Since you haven't got the fucking sense to take care of yourself.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.