[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Hillary Clinton be Prosecuted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Why is Hillary not being prosecutes by the FBI or DOJ? If anyone in the military did what she did they'd be in Fort Leavenworth right now breaking boulders into rocks into pebbles into smaller pebbles.

How does she still have immunity despite the evidence of her purposefully forwarding top secret/SAP information on her private server?

Is there some grand plan by the DoJ and FBI to target her during the real campaign, or will she most likely not be tried and we'll have to rely on Trump bringing up the email and having her go into full shill control on stage.
>>
Because she didn't break any laws.
>>
>>66964028
if youre not above killing people and sucking dick then you can do anything
>>
File: Democrats.png (480 KB, 638x802) Image search: [Google]
Democrats.png
480 KB, 638x802
>>66964028
>Why is Hillary not being prosecutes by the FBI or DOJ?

It is still under investigation. The FBI hasn't released their findings to the DOJ yet.

>Is there some grand plan by the DoJ and FBI to target her during the real campaign

Yes to the FBI, no to the DoJ. Lynch is the Dem's puppet. The FBI hates Hillary even more than they hate Obama. If they were going to wait to release for maximum damage, it would make sense to do so after the nomination.

>How does she still have immunity despite the evidence of her purposefully forwarding top secret/SAP information on her private server?

The establishment protects their own.

Unfortunately the email thing is going to be a wash. The Feds have uncovered so many people involved breaking the law it would require prosecuting half the government. The DoJ won't allow it. They'll say "Ooops, our bad... we'll work on that to make sure it doesn't happen again...! :^) " and wash their hands of the entire thing.
>>
>>66964028
>Will Hillary Clinton be Prosecuted?
Yes, the establishment globalists know she's going to be indicted and that's why are going all out to stop Trump right now.
>>
>>66964513
unfortunately, /truth.

we need tar and we need feathers.

> the populace needs a fucking spine
>>
>>66964513
>If they were going to wait to release for maximum damage, it would make sense to do so after the nomination.
What happens to the Dem nomination then? Will it be Bernie or her running mate?
>>
>>66964028
Lol at Americans

Even Romanians have more balls than you ladyboy faggots
>>
File: 1433121940733.webm (428 KB, 194x342) Image search: [Google]
1433121940733.webm
428 KB, 194x342
>>66965365
afraid you are correct
>>
>>66964028

Apparently the FBI is run by boy scouts that take their job very, very seriously, and are probably the most incorruptible law enforcement agency in the country.

If there's clear evidence that she knowingly broke the law they'll go after her.

I'm also starting to think that Obama secretly despises Hillary. The Jeffery Goldberg (I know, I know) article that came out in the Atlantic today seemed to confirm that.
>>
File: the man who will end hillary.jpg (13 KB, 261x327) Image search: [Google]
the man who will end hillary.jpg
13 KB, 261x327
>>66964028
Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 1300 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

All of that is just the appetizer for what they will find at the Foundation. She had not one, but two /signed/ documented agreements with the President himself that she would disclose donors to the Foundation (1) and any apparent conflicts of interest she encountered while SecState (2).

We already now she broke both of those and repeatedly in order to sell influence, using the Foundation as a money launderer. Bill was also a go-between.

The short name for that is bribery.

And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted. Why did Pagliano plead the Fifth? He's just a tech geek - right? He had bit-level access to all of her correspondence. He knows. That's why.

I can tell you this - the deals with high-profile journos to get exclusives on the pieces of this story are already being made. Pretty soon even Trump actually shooting someone isn't going to be able to compete with the scope of this story.
>>
>>66966275

yeh, right. some one will get vince fostered and it will all goe away.
>>
>>66966645
Counter Intelligence is a whole other league from field ops, kidnappings or bank robbers. Hillary is being chased down by the most professional spook hunters in the world.
>>
>>66967415
this time next year, it will be a non issue. she knows how to do this. she may go before a court with charges, but then walk away with no consequences.
>>
Yep. In the middle of October after she's the candidate of the Democratic Party.

It's how Trump will win.
>>
>>66964028

Yes, she will be but only if she not elected. The justice department is run by the exec branch so if the dems stay in power there's no way.

That's why they're already rallying against Trump.
>>
>>66964513
The DoJ wants to start interviewing her other staff members as early as April.
>>
>>66966064
Obama works on a "keep your enemies close" style of things. He behaves more or less amiably towards everyone, but you know what he really thinks if you pay close attention.
>>
>>66964028
The FBI will recommend prosecution. The DoJ will decline.

>s there some grand plan by the DoJ and FBI to target her during the real campaign
Highly unlikely. The DoJ and FBI are both headed by Obama appointees. While the FBI director isn't very partisan, I can't imagine him purposely wanting to sink her campaign. Word on the street is that the investigation will be wrapped up before the Democratic National Convention in July.
>>
>>66964028
>Clinton Prosecuted
> If anyone in the military did what she did they'd be in Fort Leavenworth right now

Sounds pretty serious, sempai.

What did she do?

> HARD MODE: sauce actual evidence
>>
>>66966064
Apparently the Obama administration (and Big O in particular) is pretty pissed off that Clinton's record is so horrible (in addition to the email scandal there are the speech transcripts and possible conflicts of interest with the Foundation) and that she's a huge liability to continuing the Democrat hold on the White House. The fact that she keeps linking herself to him (using phrases like "Obama took Wall Street money") probably doesn't help, since if she goes down it could be damaging to his legacy.
>>
>>66970334
obama's legacy is shit. cuba. really?

> we can begin there.
>>
>>66970077
Here is a rundown of all the Hillary Clinton scandals of the past fourty years or so. Yes. Her shady record goes back that far.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

As far as actual evidence, you'd have to look at the emails and listen to testimony of Bryan Pagliano. The most damning emails (those that have been deemed classified and top secret) haven't been released to the public, and Pagliano hasn't testified yet.

However, the fact that Pagliano (who managed Clinton's home server during her tenure as Secretary of State) has been granted immunity in exchange for testimony is very telling. He would have been the most likely patsy. But he can't be thrown under the bus now.
>>
>>66969610
why does everything in goverment take so FUCKING LONG GOD DAMNIT JUST SOLVE THE FUCKING CASE YOU LAZY MOTHER FUCKS I GUESS ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT BLCKS THANKS OBONGO
>>
How can we expect her to mend any conflicts in the MIddle East when she is directly implicated in the decimation of Iraq and Libya? Do Americans really think she wont enact those same policies in Syria and Iran?
>>
>>66969761
>>66969610
MEant to rply to this comment
>>
>>66970542
Most Americans want to see relations normalized with Cuba.

His legacy will likely be one of saving the US economy, in say 50 years to be honest. Don't forget that the entire world economic system was teetering on the edge of full collapse when he took office.
>>
>>66970334
obama's legacy will go down as one of the worst in history if trump wins, which I think is likely. Remember how much shit he got from trump about the birther thins and how he trolled donald at that press corresponts dinner? I want to believe thats when donald decided to run. like ill show this nigger.
>>
>>66964028
If people are being offered immunity, there is already most likely a seated Grand Jury. The GJ process is usually anonymous and secret. The one calling card of the GJ is immunity.
>>
>>66970801
HOW? all he did was bandaid it and continue running the deficit up? the economy came back on its own.
>>
>>66969936

Who else does he have this attitude towards? Obviously not any Republicans (although I could see him being secret bros with Paul Ryan) since his relationship with the vast majority of them is outright hostile.

Got any good reading that isn't CNN or Infowars-tier?

>>66970334

There's also a massive rift between them on foreign policy back when she was Secretary of State. He feels that she pushed him into an unnecessary intervention in Libya and tried to lure him into a quagmire in Syria.

I feel like Hillary will most likely escape this scandal intact, but I can't imagine how fucked over she already is with our intelligence and national security communities, if she wasn't even before this.
>>
>>66966064
Of course they do, do you think Obama will ever forgive them for what they have said about him? No way. I think he wants her to suffer.
>>
>>66970914
I think you don't know what you're talking about.

Obama presiding over the recovery of the worst economic crisis since 1929 alone will solidify his legacy as above average. Then there is the whole historic aspect (first black president). He probably won't be remembered on the same level as say Washington or Lincoln, but he'll be far from "the worst in history" regardless of who wins the election.
>>
>>66969610
If Trump looks likely expect a prosecution and a quick please. Obama will then pardon her, leaving all of the lackeys to be imprisoned by Trump.
>>
>>66970334
I'm starting to feel bad for him. Not even baiting.

His replacement nominees are Hillary and some old kike. His top choices for supreme court justices have turned down the offer, amidst everyone jumping down his throat for doing it in his last year.

I hate his policies, but he's gotta feel like the world is fucking with him.
>>
>>66970801

His legacy will likely be one of saving the US economy, in say 50 years to be honest.

> he cannot see beyond his community organization of a neighborhood. syria, perhaps and the red line he drew.

Don't forget that the entire world economic system was teetering on the edge of full collapse when he took office.

> blame bush jr again for 8 years of obama failed economics? TPP is a crown to hold the jewels of failure of the current US economy.
>>
>>66970999
Not really. I'm not sure where you got that idea. No one anywhere has suggested that "the economy came back on its own". TARP and quantitative easing were essential to the recovery of the economy.
>>
>>66970801
Last I checked the world is still near collapse, moreso now with negative rates. Just because he fed money to Wall St does not mean the economy was doing well. Add that to the obviously fabricated unemployment numbers and dropping earnings. The economy is still in shambles, gilded by Wall St handouts and a media willing to lie for the Dems. As soon as a Republican takes office expect the truth to slowly come out and be pinned on him.
>>
File: 1438537133494.png (75 KB, 1080x1068) Image search: [Google]
1438537133494.png
75 KB, 1080x1068
>>66964203
>>
>>66964028

People in her position live by different laws than the rest of us. Always have and always will.
>>
>>66971496
And you replied to it. First comment worst comment in this thread.
>>
>>66971286
The world has fucked with him for his entire presidency.

>>66971410
The economy crashed at the very end Bush's tenure, suggesting at the very least he did nothing to prevent it. It recovered during the very end of Obama's tenure suggesting that his economic policies weren't failures.

TPP hasn't been passed yet. I don't like what I've seen of it, but in all fairness you can't act like its negatively effecting you when it hasn't been implemented. If you don't like it, I recommend writing to your senators and representative. They're the ones with the power to stop it.
>>
What I don't understand is how she's winning so readily in the primaries. Surely everyone by now knows how corrupt and evil she is?
>>
We'll have to see what happens in the Middle East in the next few years to see what his legacy on foreign policy will be.

If the Saudi+friends versus Iran proxy war escalates into an actual war he'll take a lot of the blame.

Even though I don't agree with him ideologically he's a competent politician and administrator and I'd say he would rank as average, maybe above average.
>>
>>66966064

The FBI and CIA are pretty old school. They serve the United States, not the United States' oligarchy, which has some odd implications. I know in the CIA the boots are pretty disillusioned by the actions of their own chiefs, and I'd imagine the FBI is similar. I couldn't tell you for sure, though.
>>
>>66971477
Not really. The economy certainly isn't in good shape, but it's far better than it was 8 years ago. Look at the actual metrics. Business investment is up (as in expansion, not stocks, which are meaningless for most of the economy, though stocks are way up since 08 too) private sector jobs are being created, GDP is growing, and last year for the first time since the crisis, wages have risen faster than the rate of inflation.

I wouldn't say the economy is very strong, or even good, but it's nowhere near worse off than it was in 08.
>>
>>66971772
People don't know (you'd be surprised how clueless the average potential voter is), or don't care. Many probably buy into the idea that this is some sort of partisan witch hunt. Admittedly Benghazi hearings were for the most part, but this email scandal is the real deal. Over 100 FBI agents aren't on the case because a few GOP congressmen are trying to score political points. But most people don't even realize that these are separate issues, because the Benghazi hearings lead to the exposure of the email scandal.
>>
>>66971808

I don't want to get into edgy reddit or stormfag opinions about The Man or Da Jooz but isn't this:

> serve the United States

> the United States' oligarchy

basically the same thing as this point? Maybe I'm being melodramatic but our political system has seemed hideously corrupt, ineffective, and incoherent for a long time now, and we don't seem to have a good chance of reversing course.

> I know in the CIA the boots are pretty disillusioned by the actions of their own chiefs,
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.